dculver1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a good meal replacement...

I am trying to find a good meal replacement. I am currently deployed and my work schedule is grueling. I am finding it extremely hard to eat 5-6 meals a day being im working 12 hours shifts and the chow hall is not open 24 hours. I am also torn between a shake or some sort of bar. Which would be better? I personally am leaning toward a bar because its premade and a grab and go style, which would work. Any recommendation? I am comfortable with a shake also if that would be the better route. Could someone please toss me a line with a good product that will be able to remedy my issue. I would be using them twice a day to replace meals 2 and 4. I generally stick with 5 meals. Cost is not an issue here either. Let me know what you think. If it would help I could lay out my daily routine if needed. But just to give you an idea, I work 12/24. 12 hours on 24 off. So my shifts alternate between day and night. Any tips, info, and/or help is appreciated! Thanks

Doug-

iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Gold Feast. Great profile and its filling

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pro & Oats is a great meal replacement and the closest you will get to whole food as it has whole food in it:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...-and-oats.html

- No artificial flavorings or sweeteners
    - High quality protein blend that will satiate you
    - Whole food carb source, actual oats (not processed oat flour)
    - High fiber
    - Tastes great
    - Amazing value at under $1.00 per serving
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Registered User naturalphllykid's Avatar
    naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Both of these are awesome options, love quest bars since they're the best bar in terms of profile, and gold feast is great for an mrp, post-workout, just a great ingredient panel.

1 other to consider would be myolean by mygenix, been a personal favorite of mine for a while, but gold feast might top it lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    Instagram: rob_mansports

1st Access To Products & Employee Pricing; Join Here:
    OnePercenter.net

Win A Year Supply of MAN Sports
    (12 Game Day + 12 PR-XT + 12 Nolvadren XT)
    Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Welcome To The Kingdom Of MAN:
    ********.com/MANSportsInc
    Instagram.com/MANSports

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nics1246 View Post
    Gold Feast. Great profile and its filling
    Originally Posted by naturalphllykid View Post
    Both of these are awesome options, love quest bars since they're the best bar in terms of profile, and gold feast is great for an mrp, post-workout, just a great ingredient panel.

1 other to consider would be myolean by mygenix, been a personal favorite of mine for a while, but gold feast might top it lol
    wow, thanks for all of the gold feast suggestions. its def a top MRP and a healthful and well priced one at that
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831