Antz86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Clavicle acromion prominent

Hi guys, about 8 months ago I noticed my clavicle or sc joint was more prominent at my neck on the right side and when raisin my arm up and down I could actually see it moving in a way that didn't seem too natural. A while later when flexing my biceps I noticed a little bone sticking out at the end of my shoulder on the same side.The bone is right beside the end of the clavicle and it feels like its actually bone that's grown out of the shoulder.I think it could be my acromion because if I push on it it won't move. The thing is that any time I raise my arm straight up in the air I feel and hear a pop at the part where the bone sticks out, I can also recreate this pop doing arm circles and putting my arm behind my body. It cause no real pain unless I keep popping it repeatedly and I can do all cross body abductions and almost any exercise pain free although I'm scared to bench. I've about ac joint arthritis and distal clavicle osteolysis and I dont have those symptoms except for the prominent bump at the end of the shoulder. Anyhow if anyone has experience something like this or knows anything that matches these symptoms, any feedback would be greatly appreciated thank you .