Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Insulted at Gym

Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Insulted at Gym

So, I am working on improving my squat form and just learning to squat with the bar alone. I did squats with assistance (someone watching and correcting me along the way) a few weeks ago, and I managed to get ATG at 135lb. Since I've been doing it on my own, I realize that I really need to focus on getting my form better so I feel more confident doing higher weight.

I went to the gym today to do just that, and a girl cut in front of me waiting for the squat rack. I was sitting on a bench and stretching when she just plopped her stuff down by a squat rack that was already occupied by someone else and asked them to "save her spot." She saw me waiting, and I told her when she did this politely that I was here before her and waiting for the rack. She kind of gave me a nasty look and walked away (leaving her stuff there). The guys who were using the rack left, and this girl was nowhere to be found, so I hopped on in there, grabbed the bar and started to squat with just the bar. Felt okay about my form and added 20 lbs (so only squatting 65 at this point trying to focus on keeping everything just as it should be). I felt a tap on my shoulder, and it was this girl who was clearly annoyed with me, and she said, "You look so bad doing this. You are too fat. You need to leave and come back when you aren't so fat."

Talk about shocked... um... yeah... I already felt self-conscious enough being in the gym being overweight (working on NOT being overweight by y'know... EXERCISING IN THE GYM... um hello...)

How do you handle people who are mean like this when you are first starting out?

britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm really hoping this story ends with you standing your ground and telling this young lady where she can shove her unsolicited opinion and rudeness!!!!!!! What an absolute bitch grrrrrrrrrr

Give yourself a huge pat on the back for making positive changes in your life and getting stuck in at the gym. You have nothing to feel self conscious about and it's horrible that you had to encounter this awful woman. Keep doing what you're doing girl and don't let anyone get in your way or bring you down.
    *N.A.S.M CPT*

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing -George Bernard Shaw

Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds - Orison Swett

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mathspiffy View Post
    So, I am working on improving my squat form and just learning to squat with the bar alone. I did squats with assistance (someone watching and correcting me along the way) a few weeks ago, and I managed to get ATG at 135lb. Since I've been doing it on my own, I realize that I really need to focus on getting my form better so I feel more confident doing higher weight.

I went to the gym today to do just that, and a girl cut in front of me waiting for the squat rack. I was sitting on a bench and stretching when she just plopped her stuff down by a squat rack that was already occupied by someone else and asked them to "save her spot." She saw me waiting, and I told her when she did this politely that I was here before her and waiting for the rack. She kind of gave me a nasty look and walked away (leaving her stuff there). The guys who were using the rack left, and this girl was nowhere to be found, so I hopped on in there, grabbed the bar and started to squat with just the bar. Felt okay about my form and added 20 lbs (so only squatting 65 at this point trying to focus on keeping everything just as it should be). I felt a tap on my shoulder, and it was this girl who was clearly annoyed with me, and she said, "You look so bad doing this. You are too fat. You need to leave and come back when you aren't so fat."

Talk about shocked... um... yeah... I already felt self-conscious enough being in the gym being overweight (working on NOT being overweight by y'know... EXERCISING IN THE GYM... um hello...)

How do you handle people who are mean like this when you are first starting out?

Let it go, follow your goals, ignore the idiots, obviously her life sucks that much that she has to insult others to make herself feel better. She must really be hating herself if she is acting like that in public. Such pity that there are people out there like that.

Just continue your program, do your workouts and have fun.

I remember when I started going to the gym, I was 17 small and scrawny, I did some biceps and then was looking in the mirror, and these two dudes look at each other and start laughing.

Well few years later I am bigger then both, stronger and I had the last laught, I was bigger then both of them within 2 years.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Oh my gosh! She doesn't follow gym etiquette then has the nerve to insult you? Listen, do not let these twinkles rattle you at all. And I would not engage in a war of words. Just smile and say thank you. Then get back to work. That was immaturity at it's best.

Keep this in mind. You have an advantage. Your weight. You will get further, faster, than some skinny little chic who most likely is afraid to bulk lest she gain any fat. When you lean out, you will have something to show for it. That'll be your revenge. Most likely that girl will still look the same.

littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlemonkey69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I am sorry that someone did that to you.....some people have absolutely no consideration whatsoever. I would report her to the front counter.

Just so you dont feel alone.....these type of people are everywhere. This was not at a gym but about a month ago i was about to start a new hip hop class (I am a young entertainer but dance is something I just have not had time for....trying to be as well rounded as I can)

So I go through the class and it was pretty rough....it was my first night....the instructor was pretty harsh.....and I was having a hard time keeping up.....I could have dealt with that no problem but what I didn't expect was the girl next to me in class telling me "you dont belong here....you should start out with the kiddies and not waste our time"

My first thought was to sock her in the face right on the spot....but I held my temper back and ended up getting really upset as I left class.

I had two choices.....I could let her win and not go back.....or I could be a real pain in the butt and be there the following week.....

.......class is going pretty well......picking it up quicker then I thought...

MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe she sensed your intimidation and insecurity. Never encountered such, but I think being confident is key. Flash a 'mean mug' or 'death stare' at those who give you the ugly face. Above all things, focus on completing your workouts and don't mind others.

I hope you finished your sets or at least said, "Shut the fuk up and spot me bish."
    "You gotta be hungry!" -Les Brown

"Catty ho's and haters will always be the modern day Bojangles. They provide such laughter and entertainment."

Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by littlemonkey69 View Post
    I am sorry that someone did that to you.....some people have absolutely no consideration whatsoever. I would report her to the front counter.

Just so you dont feel alone.....these type of people are everywhere. This was not at a gym but about a month ago i was about to start a new hip hop class (I am a young entertainer but dance is something I just have not had time for....trying to be as well rounded as I can)

So I go through the class and it was pretty rough....it was my first night....the instructor was pretty harsh.....and I was having a hard time keeping up.....I could have dealt with that no problem but what I didn't expect was the girl next to me in class telling me "you dont belong here....you should start out with the kiddies and not waste our time"

My first thought was to sock her in the face right on the spot....but I held my temper back and ended up getting really upset as I left class.

I had two choices.....I could let her win and not go back.....or I could be a real pain in the butt and be there the following week.....

.......class is going pretty well......picking it up quicker then I thought...
    This is awesome! I hate saying it, but I'm glad I'm not alone. I felt so bad. I was embarassed and thought, "does everything think I'm too fat to squat?" I cried when I got home today, and I haven't cried in over a year. Just felt horrible.

I'm trying to not let it get to me, and I did report her. Gym manager was pissed about it, but I had to go home and get dinner made and then go get some work done, so I didn't have time to sit around and see what he did about it. I'll ask next time I go in.

Originally Posted by MuscleThick View Post
    Maybe she sensed your intimidation and insecurity. Never encountered such, but I think being confident is key. Flash a 'mean mug' or 'death stare' at those who give you the ugly face. Above all things, focus on completing your workouts and don't mind others.

I hope you finished your sets or at least said, "Shut the fuk up and spot me bish."
    I think this had something to do with it too. I was focusing pretty hard doing the mental checklist of "back straight... no arch... feet pointed out... knees not locked... etc." She really caught me off guard, and it already hit on a nerve of insecurity.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WTF! You poor thing What an absolute **** of a person. Sounds like you handled it well though. Good work reporting her...if she's behaved like that towards you, she's probably behaved that way towards other people and I'm sure the gym manager won't be happy knowing she's potentially insulting people out of the gym!

Well done for trying to improve yourself! Don't let this hold you back

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and responses. I do feel better knowing it's just her issue and that not everyone thinks that I'm "too fat to squat."

MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleThick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think this had something to do with it too. I was focusing pretty hard doing the mental checklist of "back straight... no arch... feet pointed out... knees not locked... etc." She really caught me off guard, and it already hit on a nerve of insecurity.

I'm glad you intend to go back and refuse to let her or others get in your head. Just remember this moment is temporary and better training days lie ahead. Never let the views of others validate who you are. Good luck with your goals!

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, someone has issues and it definitely isn't you! I'm about your stats, a newbie and learning squats as well. Too bad I'm on the opposite side of the country, or we could be learning-how-to-squat buddies. You're in the right place and doing the right thing, keep it up!

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are so much better than her on every level. Don't let that little p!ss ant stop you from doing anything in that gym. Work hard and you will gain the respsct of all the legitimate.
    Oh and bring a bad of bugs with you to drop in her gym bag the next time the inconsiderate little F**K decides to leave it in your way.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whoa, what an a-hole move for that chick to do that! We have some jackweeds at my gym, but nothing comes close to that. Don't sweat it OP, I commend you for getting in there and putting in the effort to learn to squat propperly. There are so few women who even touch compound lifts so you're ahead of the game already. It can benefit you to use situations like this to your advantage, good ol gym rage! Frustrations (especially those that come from people who aggrivate the hell out of me) make excellent fuel for gym time, take it all out - your anger, aggression, fears, and insecurities - on the weights. You will be hitting PRs all over the place, oh yeah and get good at a "don't f with me!" gym rage face. Srs, I can go a good year without a single person in the gym saying a word to me.

Best of luck, squat on!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eww... talk about insecurity. Making nasty remarks like that is just a way for insecure, mean-spirited people to feel better about themselves. I'm sorry you had to listen to that.
    I personally think that nothing makes a mean girl angrier than killing her with kindness. A big smile will show people like her that you're not intimidated.
    Don't get discouraged. Everyone starts somewhere and I personally think it's much easier to fix a weight issue than it is to fix a terrible attitude with an ugly personality.

Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dayumm, that's a fight in my hood...don't let others tell you what to do, you sound like a nice person, believe that you're better than everyone else and ignore the bs.
    "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight, but i do" - Ronnie Coleman

Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Next time you see that heinous hosebeast, just channel Winston Churchill:

"Oh, sweetie, I may be fat -- but you're a [bleep]. In a few months, I will no longer be fat, but you'll be a [bleep] forever. Cheers!"

(Not that you're fat, chickie. That girl just had a stick up her rear.)

Ugh. Mean people suck.
    I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

1 January 2017: 175.0
    1 June 2017: 154.4
    Goal Weight: 145.0 (by 1 August)

Week 1: 154.3 (6/2/17); Week 2: 154.4 (6/9/17); Week 3: 152.4 (6/16/17); Week 4: Friday 23th June; Week 5: Friday 30th June

ZashaSnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZashaSnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZashaSnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZashaSnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You handled it really well, i think. Keeping your cool and reporting her, even if it did make you upset later on, definitely makes you the better person. Karma will come back around and kick her ass one of these days, I promise you that. People who are respectful get farther in life and come out on top.
    I hope you don't let that girl's (or anyone else's) ugliness keep you from achieving your goals. Other people don't define who and what you are; YOU define yourself.

Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would have just said "you wanna work in brah"....

Just ignore that bit*t and keep your head up. She ever says something like that again hold your groud. Straight up say "go fuuk yourself", put your ear phones back in, crank your tunes and pretend like she doesn't exist. THAN occupy the rack for an hour, ha ha.

kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    at 182 lbs you weigh enough that if you threw ur weight into a good punch you'd knock her ass out cold. Then you can stand over her and say "what? You dumb b*itch!"

or you could be snide and be passive aggressive and say "awww did you not get enough hours at the strip club this week? I'm sure you'll earn more ones, sweetheart" and proceed to take waaay too long in the rack to piss her off more

or you could just ignore her and know ur lifts will be higher than hers in a few months cuz she probably does cardio + abs for 2 hrs.

edit: and that line isn't close for Churchill.

Woman: Sir, you're drunk.
    Churchill: Madam, I may be drunk, but you're ugly. And I'll be sober in the morning.
    /Getting fat till Big 3 = 1000

Registered User sarasunnysideup's Avatar
    sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wow, this made my blood boil! First of all, you should be SO PROUD of yourself for being in the gym, trying something other than the elliptical or something easy. Perfecting form takes time, patience and muscle memory. You are doing the right things. Insecurity and intimidation just like this nasty girl are what kept me out of the gym for a long time. Please don't let her uncalled rudeness interrupt any progress you were making. You have every right to be there. Good luck with every thing and just know that you are well on your way to YOUR GOALS and you are doing it the right way

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She tapped on your shoulder WHILE you were squatting? I woulda swung around and clunked her.

"Oops. I'm so sorry."
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Registered User sweetkissees918's Avatar
    sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im sorry to say this.. but after reading your post i would have turned around and decked the b*$%#!
    ▪█───────█▪

Bench Press: Current: 210lbs Goal: 225lbs
    Deadlift: Current: 442.5lbs (World Record) Goal: 500lbs
    Military Press: Current: 120lbs Goal: 135lbs
    Squat: Current: 372.5lbs Goal: 400lbs

~Working out and not eating right is like doing your homework and not turning it in.~

******** link to our training page: www.********.com/pages/Xtreme-Fitness/1478082779087471

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    She tapped on your shoulder WHILE you were squatting? I woulda swung around and clunked her.

"Oops. I'm so sorry."
    LOL! I was thinking, "oh ****, I must've ripped my pants open or something..." at first...

Originally Posted by sweetkissees918 View Post
    Im sorry to say this.. but after reading your post i would have turned around and decked the b*$%#!
    I gave it some serious thought. Unfortunately, my first reactions were dumbfounded and embarassed.

udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500) udontevenlift is not very helpful. (-500)
    Disrespectful piece of **** she is, should of told her where to ****ing go.. this is making me mad just thinking about it. If I was their and heard this I would of definitely stepped in and sorted that slut out.

Don't let **** like this keep you down, haters gona' hate.
    Eat like an Animal. Train like a Monster. Sleep like a Baby.

Limitations are for people that have them, excuses are for people that need them.

Thank you so much to each of you for your support. Next time, I'll at least tell her to **** off...

Originally Posted by udontevenlift View Post
    Disrespectful piece of **** she is, should of told her where to ****ing go.. this is making me mad just thinking about it. If I was their and heard this I would of definitely stepped in and sorted that slut out.

Don't let **** like this keep you down, haters gona' hate.
    Thank you! The guy next to us on the other squat box said something to her. I didn't hear what he said, but she rollered her eyes at him and sniveled...

kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaiPod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't listen to people like her. Because if you do, you'll end up giving up and you'll NEVER live to see the results you want. You have to keep in mind that everyone has a different thing they are trying to improve whenever they're working out. No one is perfect. Sh*t, even the people on stage competing wish they could change a couple things about themselves. You also have to keep in mind that you are at the gym for YOU AND ONLY YOU. You are not working out to impress anyone there. You go there for yourself. As long as you keep those two things in mind, you shouldn't worry about girls like that.

ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post

"Oops. I'm so sorry."
    Real unclassy. This is the first and only time you should have stopped your workout, told her not to ever touch you again and tell her to STFU and worry about her own body. Secondly remind her to get her ass in the gym earlier if she wants to use the squatrack. She was just butthurt(and for no good reason) because you were there first and she needed to feed her fragile little ego. I have never heard of anyone being "too fat to squat". I use to think I was too heavy for certain exercises and people look at me like "you gotta start somewhere". I gotta dop my hat to you because you are squatting and I am scared to start squatting because I had surgery on my left some time ago and still can't get it out of my head.

icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) icedizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep on Squatting! Haters gonna Hate!

People like that don't belong in the gym. Just do your thing!