Thread: Calorie Intake

ElRey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Calorie Intake

Hello. I have a question, it may long, so I aplogize in advanced if it is.

I have been working out, and following a calorie intake from an app that tells me to eat 2590 calories a day, I am trying to drop body fat, and tone up. I feel I am at a good weight of 184, but would like to lose body fat. I eat pretty clean, and have snacks during the day to curve my hunger.

I find myself only eating about 300-400 calories for lunch, and close to the same for dinner, the rest is from breakfast and snacks, and feel weak during my workout in the mid afternoon. I take protein for pre and post. But I still find myself feeling weak.

Out of all of the calories I intake, about 1000 comes from protein shakes. So that leaves me with 1500 solid foods.

I am very active, I am in the Army so I do PT at 6, and run again around 1130.

Normally, I burn around 1000-1200 calories a day, off my workouts (I wear a watch and chest strap that tells me).

I have not been eating that many carbs, because I would like to lose this beer belly.

I wanted to know if I should shift things around, have a nice lunch, and a nice dinner with more calories and introduce some carbs, or something else.

I have recently been thinking about adding concrete creatine to my routine, to help in building a little bit of muscle and still continue with my fat loss.

I currently run 6 days a week, twice a day, and workout 6 days a week. I am looking for any suggestions or any advise you can provide.

Again, I apologize for the long post, just wanted to put it all out there and see if anybody can help. Thank you.