Closed Thread
Page 46 of 304 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 9100
    I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    Remember reading about this. From what I remember it was overhyped as being bad.
    Process

According to the Washington Post, the process involves taking USDA-approved beef trimmings, separating the fat and meat with centrifuges, then squeezing the lean beef through a tube the size of a pencil, during which time it is exposed to ammonia gas. The combination of the gas with water in the meat results in a reaction that increases the pH, lowering acidity and killing any pathogens such as E. coli.[1]

In July, 2011, Beef Products Inc. announced that it would become the first beef processor to voluntarily begin testing for an additional six strains of E. Coli.[6] According to the New York Times, the launch of this type of testing stems from the recent E. coli outbreak in Europe and frustration at delays by regulators to classify new types of E. coli as adulterants.[7]

At the end of the process, the beef is at least 90 percent lean and is used in meat supplies across the country. It rarely comprises more than 25 percent of the final meat product that consumers purchase and eat.[1]
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post
    Remember reading about this. From what I remember it was overhyped as being bad.
    i could tell you guys some shocking crap about meat, But i cant be arsed to write it down and eveyrone will just disclame it as Vegan bull**** so i wont bother, But just be careful what you buy, Cheap food is cheap for a reason.
    [300 Spartan Crew]
    Proud member of the Δtheist Δlliance
    Resident UK Gun Owner (Yes, We DO have guns in the UK)

SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    intradesting. prob is overhyped i dont know if it affects Australia. but McDonalds has pulled it. i dont eat mcdonalds anyway
    in Aus we had a story where theyd cut off cuts of meat. and glue them together and the glue dries clear. so they could form a drumstick
    or ribeye or round steak. and u wouldn't know. people went nuts and butchers use dyes to make older meat look pink

Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fielder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    intradesting. prob is overhyped i dont know if it affects Australia. but McDonalds has pulled it. i dont eat mcdonalds anyway
    in Aus we had a story where theyd cut off cuts of meat. and glue them together and the glue dries clear. so they could form a drumstick
    or ribeye or round steak. and u wouldn't know. people went nuts and butchers use dyes to make older meat look pink
    The Pink goo can be read about here - http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/...-item-this-is/

Here’s the creation process. What they do is take parts of a chicken and put it through this machine that mechanically separate the meat from the bone. Unfortunately, that doesn’t happen. What it does instead is smash EVERYTHING including the bones, eyes and guts making it come out looking like the picture above.
    Since this meat is infested with bacteria, it will be soaked in ammonia in order to kill those little critters. But who wants ammonia nuggets? Not I and I’m sure you don’t want any either. So in order to mask the ammonia taste, they season it with a **** load of artificial flavors. [Yup, that will do it]
    Right about now, I know what you’re gonna ask. “Hey Bruce? How do they get rid of the freakish pink color?”
    Dude? That’s what dye is for. So in order to get people to devour this crap, they dye it with artificial colors in order to give it that white texture.
    But they’re not done folks. Next, they add ammonium hydroxide to kill the bacterial and then they add anhydrous ammonia for refrigeration purposes. This concoction goes on to become the main ingredient in many hot dogs, bologna, chicken nuggets, pepperoni, salami, jerky, etc.
    [300 Spartan Crew]

Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the fuk? What has been read.

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fielder View Post
    i could tell you guys some shocking crap about meat, But i cant be arsed to write it down and eveyrone will just disclame it as Vegan bull**** so i wont bother, But just be careful what you buy, Cheap food is cheap for a reason.
    Go ahead brah, no one is gonna just disregard what you say in here. I just remembered hearing about the pink slime thing and reading that the name sounded more disgusting than what it actually was.

That was one of the things I do remember seeing on the news, was Mickey D's saying that they "Don't use pink slime in their burgers" blah blah blah. Personally, I'm not surprised if any of this goes on. I just believe that ignorance is bliss. haha

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today is Steak and Blowjob day!
    This should be a world wide holiday... except maybe in India
    Coffee Crew: Bold Black Crew

Raw Dog for Lyfe Crew

OG Join Date Crew

Official Ờờ Crew

Go ahead brah, no one is gonna just disregard what you say in here. I just remembered hearing about the pink slime thing and reading that the name sounded more disgusting than what it actually was.
    See this link about Mechanically seperated meat - http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/...d-item-this-is

Also, A lot of the Milk you drink contains a large quantiy of Puss. Cows are not designed to be pregnant and milked all year round, So the constant milking takes its toll, The inside of the udder can Blister and cause worts and blisters to grow on the inside of the udder, these pop during hte milking process adding puss into the milk. the US food standards agency allows around 1 test tubes worth of puss per litre of milk (if my memory serves me right). Also, the cows have to be raped (technically, made pregnant) in order to produce milk, The off spring from milked cows is often seperated from the mother at birth and used for Veel. I'm in no way a animal loving hippy, I'm a vegan for dietry and bodybuilding reasons only, But its still pretty grim to think about.
    [300 Spartan Crew]

Originally Posted by Deltrap View Post
    the fuk? What has been read.
    Lol what about what has been seen..

phucking lol.. a kangaroo suicide?

algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ Might have been really sick. Animals have been known to do that when they are sick. (sers)

Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5pAHC.jpg[img]

Is it wrong that I lol as well?

Maybe he morphed into a seal.

Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000)

Holy wtf.

Never even seen a kangaroo near water btw.

See this link about Mechanically seperated meat - http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/...d-item-this-is

Also, A lot of the Milk you drink contains a large quantiy of Puss. Cows are not designed to be pregnant and milked all year round, So the constant milking takes its toll, The inside of the udder can Blister and cause worts and blisters to grow on the inside of the udder, these pop during hte milking process adding puss into the milk. the US food standards agency allows around 1 test tubes worth of puss per litre of milk (if my memory serves me right). Also, the cows have to be raped (technically, made pregnant) in order to produce milk, The off spring from milked cows is often seperated from the mother at birth and used for Veel. I'm in no way a animal loving hippy, I'm a vegan for dietry and bodybuilding reasons only, But its still pretty grim to think about.
    This honestly doesn't even surprise me anymore, which is sad. Do you ever watch Modern Marvels on the History channel? (just realized you're in the UK, not sure if it's different over there). Anyways, there was an episode all about acid, and part of that epidsode was how they use acid to make gelatin and Jello. Sick stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelatin

I'd rather just not know and read the end result which is the nutritional facts. lulz

[300 Spartan Perioeci] EvanAlmighty's Avatar
    EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn i know if i ever saw a kangaroo in person, id either challenge it to a boxing match, or run away, fast lol
    Let's get this bread

This honestly doesn't even surprise me anymore, which is sad. Do you ever watch Modern Marvels on the History channel? (just realized you're in the UK, not sure if it's different over there). Anyways, there was an episode all about acid, and part of that epidsode was how they use acid to make gelatin and Jello. Sick stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelatin

I'd rather just not know and read the end result which is the nutritional facts. lulz
    I'll look it up, Most of that stuff comes to us about 6 months later. I was reading that WIki page about Gelatin on Friday night acctually, I was reading the back of a packet of Haribo and wanted to find out more about Genatin. Sick stuff. I was a happy little Omnivore up until 9 weeks ago when i got a new PT and Nutritionist to help me with an Injury and some digestion issues. they awared me ot this stuff and i had no choice but to give up the Animal products.
    [300 Spartan Crew]

Originally Posted by Deltrap View Post
    Is it wrong that I lol as well?

Maybe he morphed into a seal.
    lol i lold hard just the way i scrolled it down.

they swim. mind fkn blown. i think the ones that swim in creeks get eaten by more phucked up **** we got like crocs.

this would make a good negged gif

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol wat

Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EvanAlmighty View Post
    damn i know if i ever saw a kangaroo in person, id either challenge it to a boxing match, or run away, fast lol
    This lol, it has been a dream of mine since childhood to box a kangaroo!
    \_(ツ)_/
    If it flies, floats or ****s you're better off renting.
    Veteran Crew
    MFC

Originally Posted by Coolhandsluke View Post
    This lol, it has been a dream of mine since childhood to box a kangaroo!
    lol

Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol I bet I could take that kangaroo =] Just gotta watch out for those kicks
    \_(ツ)_/
    If it flies, floats or ****s you're better off renting.
    Veteran Crew
    MFC

Originally Posted by Coolhandsluke View Post
    Lol I bet I could take that kangaroo =] Just gotta watch out for those kicks
    Emu's are fukin scary brahs
    They kick & headbutt

Lol im off to get sum sleep spartans

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyComeau View Post
    Done, hopefully you not messing we me lolls

ps: shes fine hnngg
    Nah, she's a fellow knee dragger. And I know she would appreciate the pics.
    ʙ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ✭ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

Emu's are fukin scary brahs
    They kick & headbutt

Lol im off to get sum sleep spartans
    Emus are pretty scary when they engage.

midget kangaroo vs 2 emus. Did a better job than the guy above.

johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by buckeyenutz View Post
    Nah, she's a fellow knee dragger. And I know she would appreciate the pics.
    nice, do you ride a rocket too? use too have a 06 gsxr 600. I miss it man, might buy this R1 for this summer. what ya think

^had an akrapovic shorty,pazzo shorty levers, Puig double buddle, pcv, -1 tooth in front, R1 throttle(better response, shorter travel), speedohealer, removed the butterfly valve and a bmc filter!
    Sometimes you just gotta go apeshiit- Antoine Vaillant

johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Growwsss, Lol at them Emu's haha i want one
    Sometimes you just gotta go apeshiit- Antoine Vaillant

luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Today is Steak and Blowjob day!
    YES

My gf just text me reminding me

guaranteed blowies. profit
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
    without ever having felt sorry for itself"

"Everyone wana be massive but noone wana do 1000 wrist curl / arm curl supersets" Jack, Lucky: 2012

InB4Clive
    *Look ripped until i sit down crew*

SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is steak and blowjob a real thing? If so am I in heaven?

And I dont care about what they do to meat as long as its tasty, meh I eat baby cow and love it.
    Last edited by SecretMiscer; 03-14-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    Pусский Бра Kpy

I make **** post's and threads, but the misc puts up with it so stay classy my friends.

luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SecretMiscer View Post
    Is steak and blowjob a real thing? If so am I in heaven?

And I dont care about what they do to meet as long as its tasty, meh I eat baby cow and love it.
    its pretty real in my relationship. although the blowies come all the time. its rare that she cooks a steak for me lol
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
    without ever having felt sorry for itself"

"Everyone wana be massive but noone wana do 1000 wrist curl / arm curl supersets" Jack, Lucky: 2012

InB4Clive
    *Look ripped until i sit down crew*

Originally Posted by johnnyComeau View Post
    nice, do you ride a rocket too? use too have a 06 gsxr 600. I miss it man, might buy this R1 for this summer. what ya think

^had an akrapovic shorty,pazzo shorty levers, Puig double buddle, pcv, -1 tooth in front, R1 throttle(better response, shorter travel), speedohealer, removed the butterfly valve and a bmc filter!
    Another Spartan Knee Dragger checking in, My 2011 ZX6R Performance Edition:
    [300 Spartan Crew]

Closed Thread