Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AnarkyLost View Post
    Are you ****ing retarded? He was going off the notion that they weren't comparing the guys out of the top 6 just like at the Olympia...why would he sit around? I'd be out getting a burger or some food.
    This^^, he was resigned to the fact that he was done, so why not go eat after starving for 3 months.

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    still a dickball move imo, he and the rest of the competitors busted their ass all the way up to the last second they hit the stage and for him to imediately leave before any of the placing were called shows the kind of respect he has for his fellow competitors. Hes now just making up excuses for the bad publicity.

Edit: Also when were the fans choice/posing awards given out? did he leave before those? why wouldn't he stay to accept those awards if he might have won them? He left cause hes a ****en poor loser. As much as the placings may have sucked to fans and the competitors, he didn't deserve anything more than 6-7 at the very very highest.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a fuk up man i feel sorry for him. He would have battled Beyeke for 6th probably.
    lófasz

Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He figured he was out of the top 6 so he wouldn't need to be there for the posing routines or (under his impression) the final comparisons. And they only bring onstage the top 6 guys for the final placings' award ceremony. He also knew he couldn't win Best Poser ('cause only top six pose) and everyone would agree that only top 6 guys are in the running for Most Muscular.

So there was no fukin' reason to be there. I believe him.

And by the way, if he had left because of the BS judging, he would have been justified. Leaving under those circumstances doesn't disrespect you competitors or your fans, it rightfully disrespects the judging panel.
    Fall in love with the struggle.

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chuwey View Post
    He also knew he couldn't win Best Poser ('cause only top six pose) and everyone would agree that only top 6 guys are in the running for Most Muscular.
    um Best Poser is for individual routines....he completed a individual routine.

microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn what a dumb way to lose placings :-(

glad he is alright though

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would have been even worse if he had been good enough for a top 3 spot. Bet he's kicking himself hard now.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So nobody backstage saw him get dressed, grab his stuff and walk out?
    None of the IFBB staff stopped him? None of the backstage people asked him WTF?
    Nobody questioned why he was leaving?

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He figured he was out of the top 6 so he wouldn't need to be there for the posing routines or (under his impression) the final comparisons. And they only bring onstage the top 6 guys for the final placings' award ceremony. He also knew he couldn't win Best Poser ('cause only top six pose) and everyone would agree that only top 6 guys are in the running for Most Muscular.

And by the way, if he had left because of the BS judging, he would have been justified. Leaving under those circumstances doesn't disrespect you competitors or your fans, it rightfully disrespects the judging panel.
    Good post. I never thought about it like that. It's time we get some new ****ing judges. Dex, Ray, Flex, Yates etc.......

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    you guys have just confirmed what are a bunch of morons you are, its clearly a mistake, why would he walk away from a decent payday after all the hard work is already done, he was in line to place exactly where he deserved to.
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He figured he was out of the top 6 so he wouldn't need to be there for the posing routines or (under his impression) the final comparisons. And they only bring onstage the top 6 guys for the final placings' award ceremony. He
    So wise for so little reps... ^^ 100% this

Yep looking back i can see how he thought only the top 6 would get the callouts, actualy i was under the same impession when watching the webcast, i thought it was only top 6 to come out, with all the other sideshows and contests going on in conjunction with the finals that day i could see how someone could leave or miss the last callouts, with all the new bikini and the strongman intermixed with the 1 day Arnold i could 100% see someone missing it in all the hustle, and perhaps someone aluded to the top 6 finals as the last callouts.

I see no wrong by Fouad, just a mistake, and error,.

I still favor the turtlehead hypothesis tho. Would be frikin funny being in a major contest dry as **** and tryin to squeeze out a turtlehead when your name is being called... i'd be like "Noooooooooooooooo...hhrrrrrrgnnnaaaaa Nooooooooo"

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I talked to Ben Pak at our booth. He said found thought thru had more time between the other routines (bikini and strong man )

He left backstage and missed his name when they called them back out
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As a big fan of Fouad, there are two things I am going to say.

1.) If you are out of the top 6, you still stay around. You don't see anyone else leaving and they know they are not top 6, do you? My respect for you has dropped a level due to this embarassment. This is not a mistake, this is straight out stupidity, or cockiness. This isn't a "H'yuk, guess i am out, giggle" Foaud is too calculating for that.

He was the only one to leave. Don't you think if it was like that, the other people would have been packing up too? Fouad......last year was sodium chicken, this year.....walking out immediately?? Give me a break.....

2.) If this was because of attitude, which I think in part it is, then he needs to get grounded again seeing most of his fans will leave.

No one says fawk it, and leaves after posing unless he has an attitude. Out of how many contests do you see anyone miss the call out again......next to none....until now.

I think this apology is just a cover up for a little tantrum.

And remember, I am a huge fan. Not as much though now.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CanuckTank View Post
    As a big fan of Fouad, there are two things I am going to say.

1.) If you are out of the top 6, you still stay around. You don't see anyone else leaving and they know they are not top 6, do you? My respect for you has dropped a level due to this embarassment. This is not a mistake, this is straight out stupidity, or cockiness. This isn't a "H'yuk, guess i am out, giggle" Foaud is too calculating for that.

He was the only one to leave. Don't you think if it was like that, the other people would have been packing up too? Fouad......last year was sodium chicken, this year.....walking out immediately?? Give me a break.....

2.) If this was because of attitude, which I think in part it is, then he needs to get grounded again seeing most of his fans will leave.

No one says fawk it, and leaves after posing unless he has an attitude. Out of how many contests do you see anyone miss the call out again......next to none....until now.

I think this apology is just a cover up for a little tantrum.

And remember, I am a huge fan. Not as much though now.
    100% agree.

martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Matt C View Post
    I wasn't sure whether or not this deserved it's own thread with this one already running. From Fouad's ********:
    HAHAAH that is hard to believe

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very happy to hear it wasn't health related. But sucks because it was such a simple mistake. Cost him a lot of money!

But as far as I'm concerned, he still took 7th (which is where he was after pre-judging) which is a phenomenal placing at the Arnold.

My respect for you has dropped a level due to this embarassment.
    I'm sure he will be traumatized by that...

Sit down buddy before you hurt yourself.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm sure he gives that much of a **** about people who lose all respect for him because of one slip-up.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This guy is obvioulsy an unprofessional tool.
    I

JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post

Fouad should be worried of losing a fan which is one of the most negative users around... I'm sure he'll be worried...

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very happy to hear it wasn't health related. But sucks because it was such a simple mistake. Cost him a lot of money!

But as far as I'm concerned, he still took 7th (which is where he was after pre-judging) which is a phenomenal placing at the Arnold.

Stop nut huggin Fouad enough to realise that he will lose fans over this. Everyone was hoping for him and he bails on the competition. He had one responsibility and that was to compete and he screwed it up.

I am a fan of his. But I don't try to act like some douchebag PR person like you are posing to be.....

Originally Posted by JohnyBlaze077 View Post
    Fouad should be worried of losing a fan which is one of the most negative users around... I'm sure he'll be worried...
    Yes, you can judge me with your extensive 6 month history on these forums.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, you can judge me with your extensive 6 month history on these forums.
    First of all, unaware, and second...

Strong comment coming from the man who just trashed a pro when he has zero facts. Judgmental much?

Stupid hypocrite.

And it had nothing to do with his attitude. He has mentioned that over and over again.

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

Strong comment coming from the man who just trashed a pro when he has zero facts. Judgmental much?

Stupid hypocrite.

And it had nothing to do with his attitude. He has mentioned that over and over again.
    Look at you getting all personal and insulted by someone talking about your hero.

Explain this, everyone stayed but him. Everyone was on stage....but him.

He is blind, incredibly stupid or really unprofessional.

Pick one.....

Pick one.....
    I'll pick one for Fouad after you have picked one for yourself.

Unless of course you have never made a mistake in your entire life.

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stop nut huggin Fouad enough to realise that he will lose fans over this. Everyone was hoping for him and he bails on the competition. He had one responsibility and that was to compete and he screwed it up.

I am a fan of his. But I don't try to act like some douchebag PR person like you are posing to be.....
    nope, I don't think he'll lose any sleep over it
    I see what fouad was saying, and i see where he was coming from
    I'll continue to support and be his fan!
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Stupid hypocrite.

It is abundantly clear to everyone but yourself and Fouad that his "oversight" was actually a horrid display of unprofessionalism.

While you choose to take Fouad's word as gospel, the fact is (as CanuckTank has aptly pointed out), he left the venue when every other competitor chose to remain. What happened to having the tact to stick around and congratulate your peers on their successes? Or even from the perspective of a fan, watching how a tightly contested show played out?

I can understand and appreciate that each competitor gives their heart and soul to a contest, and losing is a bitter pill to swallow. However, what Fouad did was tantamount to "taking his ball and going home"

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Explain this, everyone stayed but him. Everyone was on stage....but him.

Pick one.....

lol.

Originally Posted by realistromeo View Post

lol.
    rofl!

Unless of course you have never made a mistake in your entire life.
    Oh comon.....

Are you trying to ask us to feel sorry for him?

Who sees everyone sitting back stage and decides to leave? EVERYONE was there! You mean he didn't have the intelligence to look around and ask someone?

Oh comon.....

Are you trying to ask us to feel sorry for him?
    No... When did I ask that?

Who sees everyone sitting back stage and decides to leave? EVERYONE was there! You mean he didn't have the intelligence to look around and ask someone?
    God you are stupid.

When you ask someone, "Hey, am I doing this right?" It's because you are unsure and you think there is a chance you could be wrong. If you think you're right, you don't ask questions. From the sounds of it, Fouad thought it was just the top 6, and he was 100% sure of that. He wouldn't have asked if he was sure.

And why do you doubt his claim so much? Why the f*ck would he leave because he was pissed and then lie about the reason right after? If a guy acts out in frustration (Toney Freeman 2008) they stand by what they did because they want people to know that they're pissed. They're trying to make a statement. You really think he walked away from potentially $10,000 just because he was trying to make a statement, and then hours later lied about why he left? That makes absolutely no logic, and frankly, you're retarded for thinking that.

Plus, why would he do his routine? He would have already known where stood after pre-judging, so why even show up for the finals at all.

Use your brain for once moron. I know there isn't much up there, but still... try.