Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandaok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it true that guys only care about looks

Is this the only thing a guy wants or needs in a relationship?
    I'm asking because I hear a lot of stories about how men divorce their wives because they gained too much weight, or that they had an accident and had bleach poured on their skin. Then I hear stories about how a woman stayed with her man even though he had an accident where he lost all his mobility and and the only thing he was able to do was move his eyes left and right, and the woman still stayed with him.

Plus all the stories I hear everyday constantly about how a man divorced his wife for a younger woman. Or the men that cheat on their wife or the guys that have a girlfriend who loves them but they still have girls 'on the side'. I see it happen so many times. I just roll my eyes everytime a story pops up that says, "Man caught having an affair behind his wife's back."

So is this true, the only thing that a man wants is a pretty girl?

I'm confused because why would a guy care to marry a girl for her looks if EVERY woman WILL age, do they just think they will divorce her when she ages and get another young girl? And start the proccess over and over again once the girl loses her looks they throw her away and move on with a 'newer model'?

I'm getting kinda depressed thinking about it because I want to be seen as more important than just a physical body, but is that all I am?

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi welcome to the misk let me be your guide:

Relationship help section content:

All girls are cheating whores

Another cheating girlfriend/wife topic

As above

As above

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i only care about looks initially.

100% srs.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looks are very important but not everything
    wouldn't wife a boring/annoying/stupid/disloyal bish
    if you're so insecure than lose some ****ing weight

OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is no clear-cut answer.. Everyone is different.. Life is about taking risks and the outcomes of those risks are either positive or negative.. All you can do is hold your head high and be the best person YOU can be.. Get a good judge of character, don't do anything you don't want to do, and you will be fine..

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not true.

I will not date a girl based purely on looks, I respect myself far too much.

Other characteristics I require:
    - intelligent
    - funny
    - cute
    - moral/values

That being said, they also would have to be attractive.

As far as divorcing a chick because she got fat... what do you expect. If you stay in shape and your wife gets fat you're just supposed to be with someone you're unattracted to and "deal with it"?

Fck that. Marriage is about mutual respect... if you get fat and ugly you violate that respect for your partner IMO.

If it's an issue of an accident that's another story.

I do agree that chicks are MUCH better at staying with guys after they get fat or have an accident than vice versa.

Looks count but they're not everything. Fortunately for me I've got enough to offer where I can require a chick to be attractive plus other important attributes.

C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    statistically women cheat just as often as men, and women initiate more divorces.

People link those articles on here pretty often.

goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no its not true but it is important

kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by amandaok View Post
    Is this the only thing a guy wants or needs in a relationship?
    I'm asking because I hear a lot of stories about how men divorce their wives because they gained too much weight, or that they had an accident and had bleach poured on their skin. Then I hear stories about how a woman stayed with her man even though he had an accident where he lost all his mobility and and the only thing he was able to do was move his eyes left and right, and the woman still stayed with him.

Plus all the stories I hear everyday constantly about how a man divorced his wife for a younger woman. Or the men that cheat on their wife or the guys that have a girlfriend who loves them but they still have girls 'on the side'. I see it happen so many times. I just roll my eyes everytime a story pops up that says, "Man caught having an affair behind his wife's back."

So is this true, the only thing that a man wants is a pretty girl?

I'm confused because why would a guy care to marry a girl for her looks if EVERY woman WILL age, do they just think they will divorce her when she ages and get another young girl? And start the proccess over and over again once the girl loses her looks they throw her away and move on with a 'newer model'?

I'm getting kinda depressed thinking about it because I want to be seen as more important than just a physical body, but is that all I am?

Didn't read^^^

Yes it is all we look for

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I only approach a girl if I like the way she looks. Everything else comes after the fact.

My thought process:

-dat face
    -dat ass
    -dem teddies

In that order
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Bench: 225x8
    Deadlift: 360x8
    Squat: 350x8

Rep on Recharge: Everyone in RH Chat

roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only thing?...NO
    Most important thing?...YES

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not all men are shallow, callous arseholes only looking for one thing...

... and not all women are loyal, caring saints who stand by their man 'til death do they part.

You need to get out chickadee.
    Last edited by nvrstopworking; 02-24-2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: lovely grammar

Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sometimes yes.... if you put a nerdy, bookish woman who wears glasses and has old-fashioned clothing with a bimbo (who knows nothing but only good thing is her looks), more will choose the later. However, let's say the nerdy woman takes off the glasses, fixes herself and is the same in looks as the bimbo then that's the only time they would change their minds.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thornberryxoxo View Post
    Sometimes yes.... if you put a nerdy, bookish woman who wears glasses and has old-fashioned clothing with a bimbo (who knows nothing but only good thing is her looks), more will choose the later. However, let's say the nerdy woman takes off the glasses, fixes herself and is the same in looks as the bimbo then that's the only time they would change their minds.
    wut..

uve been watching way too much american pie
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can honestly say if I'm going to a club/party/social event, yes.

If I meet a new person while doing something else, I still care, but not as much.

moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the first thing we look for is her face....always.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Jeremy Lin Crew

Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thornberryxoxo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    wut..

uve been watching way too much american pie
    No it's true. If we don't fix ourselves that much (even if the girl is really a 7-10) then he's less likely going to be attracted initially. Come to think of it, I'm now curious about trying that as a test then post what were the results. One soap opera I can think of is Ugly Betty who in reality wasn't ugly but just needed to groom herself.

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not going to read what you wrote.

But yeah i only care about looks right now.

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was there ever any indication that the opposite is true?. The majority of men will overlook character flaws for good looks, for both short and long terms relationships. They might say they don't ....but that's how they're wired.

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    Was there ever any indication that the opposite is true?. The majority of men will overlook character flaws for good looks, for both short and long terms relationships. They might say they don't ....but that's how they're wired.
    And the majority of women will overlook character flaws for money and status (and good looks), for both short and long term relationships. They might say they don't.... but that's how they're wired.

ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I don't think that's really true. I think what it comes down to is options

A guy who has a lot of options in women will NOT settle for a chick who is just cute but is boring/annoying/stupid etc... Guys with a lot of options are as picky on personality as they are on looks
    A desperate guy will always settle for a cute girl even if her personality is awful and stay with them long term if they don't feel like they can do better

When you're talking about what men and women are looking for in relationships, it's an interesting debate because ultimately I think looks and personality are fairly similar in both areas (women are a 60-40 split for personality and vice versa for looks for men), but girl are generally willing to sacrifice a lot more in looks than men are. A man is much more likely to date a good looking woman with a boring personality than vice versa

It's all about options at the end of the day - both genders are as picky as their options...

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Girl, the answer is YES.

ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    Girl, the answer is YES.

I've seen polls on internet forums about looks vs personality for what men look for and the answers are usually around a 60-40 or even a 50-50 split

It's just not true anymore that men are only looking for looks. You could probably pull a beta desperate ******* if you're just cute, but good luck getting a good looking alpha guy to date you if you don't have personality

How many times do you hear about girls here screwing some guy and then getting dumped soon after?? It's usually because the guy doesn't find you interesting
    Last edited by ShaoKahn7; 02-24-2012 at 06:09 PM.

aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Of course thats all you hear... because who tells a story of a happy couple who stay together? There are just as many people who stay together despite looks as there are who break it off I'm sure. It just makes a better story to tell about fat women getting left or jerks bailing after an accident..

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    And the majority of women will overlook character flaws for money and status (and good looks), for both short and long term relationships. They might say they don't.... but that's how they're wired.
    I don't think good looks are terribly important to a considerable number of women over the age of 27 ( that's if they are looking to settle down)....it's not as easy for a woman to punch above her weight looks wise like it is for a man, on average. But i'd agree with the rest.

Originally Posted by ShaoKahn7 View Post
    I don't think that's really true. I think what it comes down to is options

A guy who has a lot of options in women will NOT settle for a chick who is just cute but is boring/annoying/stupid etc... Guys with a lot of options are as picky on personality as they are on looks
    A desperate guy will always settle for a cute girl even if her personality is awful and stay with them long term if they don't feel like they can do better
    When you're talking about what men and women are looking for in relationships, it's an interesting debate because ultimately I think looks and personality are fairly similar in both areas (women are a 60-40 split for personality and vice versa for looks for men), but girl are generally willing to sacrifice a lot more in looks than men are. A man is much more likely to date a good looking woman with a boring personality than vice versa
    It's all about options at the end of the day - both genders are as picky as their options...
    Those are traits that can and will be overlooked if things are just about perfect on the looks department. Now, if they are unbearably annoying/boring/stupid...they don't have much of a chance...but those things appear to be endearing in small doses to many men if the woman in question is visually arresting. It's also the reason why educational attainment and career prospects of a woman mean next to nothing to most men.

Those are traits that can and will be overlooked if things are just about perfect on the looks department. Now, if they are unbearably annoying/boring/stupid...they don't have much of a chance...but those things appear to be endearing in small doses to many men if the woman in question is visually arresting. It's also the reason why educational attainment and career prospects of a woman mean next to nothing to most men.

overlooked by who?? by a beta guy with no other options? Sure

You go try to talk to a 10/10 man who has tons of other options and see if he is willing to settle for a hot girl who is stupid and/or annoying. It won't happen. Sure he'll screw a hot girl but he'll never care for her and never think of her as anything except a piece of ass.

Also none of those traits are endearing, what are you talking about? Annoying = endearing, lol wut?

I don't think good looks are terribly important to a considerable number of women over the age of 27 ( that's if they are looking to settle down)....it's not as easy for a woman to punch above her weight looks wise like it is for a man, on average. But i'd agree with the rest.

I'm beginning to wonder what the general age range of the men that you hang out with is.... I'm guessing under 25?

BOTH sexes are fairly stupid in their early years when it comes to judging a quality mate. The game changes once you get tired of putting up with people's shyt and realize that looks aren't EVERYTHING. A beautiful moron is fun for a night (or in a FWB situation) but they're rarely (if ever) considered when it comes to looking for a serious relationship.

olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50) olson4groove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post
    Not true.

- intelligent
    - funny
    - cute
    - moral/values

As far as divorcing a chick because she got fat... what do you expect. If you stay in shape and your wife gets fat you're just supposed to be with someone you're unattracted to and "deal with it"?

Fck that. Marriage is about mutual respect... if you get fat and ugly you violate that respect for your partner IMO.

I do agree that chicks are MUCH better at staying with guys after they get fat or have an accident than vice versa.

Looks count but they're not everything. Fortunately for me I've got enough to offer where I can require a chick to be attractive plus other important attributes.
    This.
    I believe men to be better spouses then women. Guys are more dedicated and stay true. Women don't know what they want and don't understand how hard men try for them somethings. Sry 4 getting cynical, I LOVE bishes just had a bad experience once.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post
    Not true.

- intelligent
    - funny
    - cute
    - moral/values

The funny thing is that all of that doesn't mean chit unless she's attractive enough for you to approach her in the first place and she stays attractive enough over time that you don't change your mind.

InB4: "Yeah, well attraction is important..."

So in short Amanda, yes it's true.

Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    The funny thing is that all of that doesn't mean chit unless she's attractive enough for you to approach her in the first place and she stays attractive enough over time that you don't change your mind.

Goes without saying, I'm a good looking man and I workout like an animal. Why would I date a woman who is not physically attractive to me?

However there's a big difference between "Yea it's very important, but it's not everything" (which is what we're saying) and "it's the only thing that matters" (which is what you guys are implying)