Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

XFA is the foundation for building a smaller V-rob.

I started a new job 4 months ago. I work in a small office (trailer, actually) tied to computer and phone all day. The ONLY reasons I have to get stand up are to pee, adjust the heater, or pick up something off the printer. Its a good job but that much sitting packed 15 pounds on me fast. Suddenly- I weigh 290lbs (all time high) and my pants are not fitting well. This sucks.

So minor changes first.
    Training- 5 days a week, more cardio (LISS and HIIT). Basics-

Mon- chest and back, heavy
    Tues- legs, light weight (real light) and higher reps
    Weds- shoulders (heavy) and arms
    Thurs- rest
    Fri- chest and back (lighter) and deadlifts and traps
    Sat- shoudlers, light
    Sun- rest

Diet- again, small changes. Lets assume my diet is horrible, so small changes should help to start. I'll be eliminating fried foods, soda and energy drinks, and limiting sweets. Adding in a few extra protein shakes between meals.
    NOT counting calories or even estimating macros.
    If things don't start moving in the right direction, I'll move to limit carbs.

Supps- now the fun stuff.
    X-Factor Advanced is the centerpoint. I used my own money to get RIPPED and bought the 200ct bottle. I'll use my own "V-rob dosing" with a twist, borrowing a trick from Tim. More on that later. This will be my 3rd or 4th time using ArA, so of course everything else is built around XFA.
    AI LCLT, 2-3g with XFA.
    AppNut Neovar, taken with carbs post WO. Its a good creatine and should help with the carb spike after training
    CL Golden Gains- I got in their sale a few weeks ago and have SIX tubs of this. It will be my postWO product for a long while, lol.
    SANN Dr. Feelgood. I'm in a bad mood most of the time; I really hope this helps.

Fat burner/stimms- I have the beta version of Cellucor Super HD. Been using it about a week so I have the dosing down.
    http://cellucor.com/product/super-hd

I have a sample-baggie of ErgoGenix new fatburner ErgoShred. I'll get into it soon.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...rgo-shred.html

PreWO- I have a plethora of pinata to choose from.

Various vitamins- Gut Health, C and D, Purus Labs Organ Shield, and green tea.. If I dry out I'll add CL fish oil and Labrada Elastijoint.

I scored 2 bottles of Genomyx DCP off the trade thread. I will probably add those a bit down the road.

The ultimate goal is to look a LOT better by the Olympia Expo in like, 212 days. So its a long term diet for sure. Not sure how long this thread will run; at least the end of the XFA cycle, probably 60-75 days.

Cliffs: I'm too big. Gonna fix that. Might get stronger at the same time. XFA gonna help.

(Initial post, not too fancy. I hurried a bit to get this posted as I started the stack today. I certainly missed important details, so update will happen.)
    Last edited by velocityrob; 03-03-2012 at 03:31 AM.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Feel free to comment, harass, motivate, mock, whatever. All comments welcome. Rock on!

Day 1, Friday 3/2

Heavy chest, and back

Dosing plan for XFA will be 4 caps pre, and 1 post. Thanks to Tim for this idea- I had my best results with XFA using this bracket idea, and I'll go a bit over the suggested dose because I'm big and I LIKE to overdose.

Tonight's supps:
    4 caps XFA and 2g LCLT, a t-booster (more on that later) and Cellucor M5 all pre.
    Intrafuse and Purple Wraath during.
    Golden Gains, 1 XFA, 5 caps Neovar post.

Workout-
    warm up cardio
    Inc BB bench- warm up sets from the empty bar up to 185. 225 for 5, 275 for 3, and I tiptoed up a few pounds at a time till I got 305 for 1 decent (clean) rep. Sweet, super PR to start the log.
    Flat DB bench- sets of 8-10 with 70s, 85s, and 100s.
    Took a few minutes to stretch then went to back.
    HS Yates row- 3 sets
    Lat pulldown- 2 sets
    Yates BB rows- 3 sets.
    Oh- I used my FatGrips for the first time tonight- on a few 'burnout' sets on incline and the Yates BB rows. Very different for sure.
    Info here and a really cute girl- http://www.fatgripz.com/feb2.html
    I'll keep using them, but I'm not blown away just yet.

edit: Cellucor M5 review here- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140601171
    Last edited by velocityrob; 03-02-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In 4 nudez

Lol wut?
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed, i have lost 45 lbs in one years time and drastically lowered my blood pressure by doing so. Moral of my story, losing weight rocks and if you convince yourself its easy then it will be Never dwell on it being hard work cuz then you will dread the diet and the cardio.

I love X-Factor for cutting, many dont give it the attention it deserves in cutting stacks. Ive gone through about six bottles in the last twelve months lol.

How are you liking s-hd? Effin hits a little too hard for me but i need all i can get energy wise and shredding off the last few bits of bodyfat. I bet your stim junky ass can pop a handful

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in.

Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In!!! Interesting dosing plan for XFA! Nice PR too.

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I don't say In do I still have to follow along???

Easiest solution for your pants issue, buy larger pants

I work about 60hrs a week behind a desk, so I can definitely relate to what you are going through

You are looking pretty jacked but who is the dude in the middle and to the right?
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    In 4 nudez

Lol wut?
    Perhaps after a few (many) months of this diet.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Subbed, i have lost 45 lbs in one years time and drastically lowered my blood pressure by doing so. Moral of my story, losing weight rocks and if you convince yourself its easy then it will be Never dwell on it being hard work cuz then you will dread the diet and the cardio.

I love X-Factor for cutting, many dont give it the attention it deserves in cutting stacks. Ive gone through about six bottles in the last twelve months lol.

How are you liking s-hd? Effin hits a little too hard for me but i need all i can get energy wise and shredding off the last few bits of bodyfat. I bet your stim junky ass can pop a handful
    The stimms in S-HD don't bother me, but something in there is tough to handle. I had to build up to 2 over a week, I got nauseous the first time I did 2. :sick:

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    in.
    James already asked for nudez, don't make the rest of us beg.

Originally Posted by Myuran View Post
    In!!! Interesting dosing plan for XFA! Nice PR too.
    Thanks!! XFA has been trial-and-error, looking for what suits me best. I hope this is the perfect scheme.

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    If I don't say In do I still have to follow along???

Easiest solution for your pants issue, buy larger pants

I work about 60hrs a week behind a desk, so I can definitely relate to what you are going through

You are looking pretty jacked but who is the dude in the middle and to the right?
    Johnnie Jackson was in town training with Dennis James, they were at the Desert Muscle Classic pro show last week. It was the most recent pic of my girth, and also serves as motivation for me to train traps and arms.
    Last edited by velocityrob; 03-03-2012 at 06:22 AM.

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Heavy chest, and back

Dosing plan for XFA will be 4 caps pre, and 1 post. Thanks to Tim for this idea- I had my best results with XFA using this bracket idea, and I'll go a bit over the suggested dose because I'm big and I LIKE to overdose.

Tonight's supps:
    4 caps XFA and 2g LCLT, a t-booster (more on that later) and Cellucor M5 all pre.
    Intrafuse and Purple Wraath during.
    Golden Gains, 1 XFA, 5 caps Neovar post.

Workout-
    warm up cardio
    Inc BB bench- warm up sets from the empty bar up to 185. 225 for 5, 275 for 3, and I tiptoed up a few pounds at a time till I got 305 for 1 decent (clean) rep. Sweet, super PR to start the log.
    Flat DB bench- sets of 8-10 with 70s, 85s, and 100s.
    Took a few minutes to stretch then went to back.
    HS Yates row- 3 sets
    Lat pulldown- 2 sets
    Yates BB rows- 3 sets.
    Oh- I used my FatGrips for the first time tonight- on a few 'burnout' sets on incline and the Yates BB rows. Very different for sure.
    Info here and a really cute girl- http://www.fatgripz.com/feb2.html
    I'll keep using them, but I'm not blown away just yet.

edit: Cellucor M5 review here- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140601171

why the 1 xfa post?

Originally Posted by jorgemontenegro View Post
    why the 1 xfa post?
    More of a theory. If ArA is depleted by exercise, taking 1 right away would help to immediately begin that replenishment.
    Of course, could be a totally incorrect theory.

fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed to harass,motivate,and mock Rob

Summer cut time.
    Sheepdog#60

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive had good results w splitting my ArA pre and postWO.

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Came in for nudes, left a sad panda.

Ive had good results w splitting my ArA pre and postWO.
    Interesting, still have half a bottle of 200ct XFA, maybe I'll do 3 pre/1 post.
    I've been wronged by that super dirty son of a bitch dazed" crew.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AND..... subbed, and down to help out anyway I can! My best was about 290 as well, and I was a fatty, but I cut to 260 and LEAN! Im game to share any of my workouts or diet, and or some supps if they will do the trick. Goog log is gonna be epic.

Also, got me a mountain bike finally.
    Last edited by MikeCellucor; 03-03-2012 at 11:17 AM.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Cool

Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    Subbed to harass,motivate,and mock Rob

Summer cut time.
    Goal is poolside, Vegas, and not look like a pale walrus.

Originally Posted by JayLS1-327 View Post
    Came in for nudes, left a sad panda.

Interesting, still have half a bottle of 200ct XFA, maybe I'll do 3 pre/1 post.
    I'm counting on allieninja to bring some skin.

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    AND..... subbed, and down to help out anyway I can! My best was about 290 as well, and I was a fatty, but I cut to 260 and LEAN! Im game to share any of my workouts or diet, and or some supps if they will do the trick. Goog log is gonna be epic.

Also, got me a mountain bike finally.
    Damn good to see my benefactor, lol.

What kind of bike?
    Mine still has mud from my last ride, in June. Weather here is just getting real nice, 'back on the bike' is on my training list.
    Last edited by velocityrob; 03-03-2012 at 05:39 PM.

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    AND..... subbed, and down to help out anyway I can! My best was about 290 as well, and I was a fatty, but I cut to 260 and LEAN! Im game to share any of my workouts or diet, and or some supps if they will do the trick.
    Can never get enough good advice and tricks of the trade, so please do share
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Can never get enough good advice and tricks of the trade, so please do share
    x2, many dieters in this thread.

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More of a theory. If ArA is depleted by exercise, taking 1 right away would help to immediately begin that replenishment.
    Of course, could be a totally incorrect theory.
    have you read this thread? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119490141

the part where Neuron talks about avoiding ArA supplementation when insulin levels are higher is interesting

Originally Posted by jorgemontenegro View Post
    have you read this thread? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119490141

the part where Neuron talks about avoiding ArA supplementation when insulin levels are higher is interesting
    I love that thread- I actually have it as a link in the sig. We (MN reps) have followed the collective advise of the smart guys in that thread (neuron, Pinch, itzDodge) and suggest 4 caps preWO, training days only.

It was Tim's suggestion to take part of the dose postWO. I used that method on a previous cycle and had better results than the normal '4 before' dosing.

edit: Forgot my Saturday workout
    Light shoulders
    Dosed up XFA, LCLT and BSN HyperFX as pre
    I went to the small gym at my work and did 5 circuits of this routine (after RC warm up moves):
    DieHard 21s (DB complex of 7 lateral raises, 7 upright rows, and 7 OF presses)
    Face pulls
    EZ bar curls
    DB shrugs.

I like this little workout. I usually take nice long breaks between working sets and this one had me huffing and puffing. Total gym time was about 35 minutes, but I really felt it.
    Last edited by velocityrob; 03-04-2012 at 03:13 AM.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm counting on allieninja to bring some skin.
    at least let me cut first...

Supp update

2 days on SANN DFG and I feel good. Might be good timing, but both days at work went great. I very much hope this continues and THIS is the supplement that makes me a happy guy.

Cellucor Super HD- I tried 2 caps on an empty stomach (first thing in the AM) a few times. Thats tough my tummy to handle. It consistently provided a cleansing effect (talking around the subject).

Today I'll be going back to my old AM jump-start of ON Amino Energy with a scoop of Craze. Later this morning I'll take 1 cap of Super HD and see how that treats me. I have a lot of faith that S HD is great; I need to find the dosing scheme that works for me.

2 days on SANN DFG and I feel good. Might be good timing, but both days at work went great. I very much hope this continues and THIS is the supplement that makes me a happy guy.

Cellucor Super HD- I tried 2 caps on an empty stomach (first thing in the AM) a few times. Thats tough my tummy to handle. It consistently provided a cleansing effect (talking around the subject).

Today I'll be going back to my old AM jump-start of ON Amino Energy with a scoop of Craze. Later this morning I'll take 1 cap of Super HD and see how that treats me. I have a lot of faith that S HD is great; I need to find the dosing scheme that works for me.
    x2, seems damn solid but hits hard, can give a bit of nausea and like most hard hitting stims I am using the bathroom shortly after dosing lol

Have you tried bioforge v3 for the mood boosting properties? If not throw it in on your next order.

Have you tried bioforge v3 for the mood boosting properties? If not throw it in on your next order.
    Not yet. I'm using one from USN right now that I really like, but not sure my connection can keep me supplied,
    Lol.
    I really need to give BFV3 a shot. It sounds tremendous.

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In Rob! (Wow! I never realized how tall you are!)

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    In 4 nudez

Lol wut?
    Yours????
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im here for greatness!!!!

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    In Rob! (Wow! I never realized how damned dead sexy you are!)
    Fixed.

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Im here for greatness!!!!
    Good morning, beautiful people!!

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you might want to request that your office be "outside"...heck march in 'zona...should be nice to do office work in the outdoors

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what up big rob!?! beast mode brotha!!!!