Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stewart1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Cellucor Super HD

OK I got a 60 ct Bottle of the new Super HD as a promo giveaway from Mike and Gerge at Cellucor so I am gonna start off by giving you the rundown on my experience and opinion

Fat Loss/Burning: 9/10

Super HD is one of the best products i've used in the fat burning category. I found the product to be very effective. I have lost about 6 and a half pounds in 3 weeks

One thing that was also quite obvious was a slight increase in body temperature . I noticed that I was sweating more than usual which is a clear sign that my metabolism was up.

The other nice thing about the product is you really only need 2Capsules a day.. I really dislike having to up my dosage of products as they become ineffective ..And you shouldnt have to unless you have a high tolerance level

Product Profile/Ingredients: 9/10

Super HD offers some quality which I was pleased that the caffeine amount was labeled. If your going to make a product with stimulants I feel that those ingredients at least should be noted. I hate having to guess or find out the hard way by taking to little or to much.

Energy:9/10

IMO the energy was great I didnt experience any jitters or raciness of the heart it was just a smoth energy level ...

Focus: 10/10

This may have be the strongest link with this product. You can notice the hightened alertness and focus after just one pill and it really is HI DEF!!!

Endurance: 9/10

My endurance while using this product was very solid. I was able to push through my workouts and have the remaining energy at work without really worrying about running out of steam. Many times I actually had plenty left in the tank and could have kept going especially on cardio days !!!

Side-Effects: 10/10

I noticed no side effects like stomach discomfort or crashing from this product.

Overall Rating: 9/10

Overall I feel that this is a high quality product which everyone should at least try! I am certainly going to use this product again