Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Guess I'm back in here
    I started using DCP....does that help?
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    I started using DCP....does that help?
    The famous DCP, no doubt it will help. But remember you will have some water retention from the tta but should go away within a few days after your done. Then you will look like a mofo beast
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The famous DCP, no doubt it will help. But remember you will have some water retention from the tta but should go away within a few days after your done. Then you will look like a mofo beast
    Ok, since I have your attention.
    I bought one bottle, and scored 2 off trades. The new bottle and one trade look fine, but the pills in one trade bottle are dark, like steak colored. I can post pics if needed....
    Basic question is, could the odd color be a side effect of something horrible that happened to my wonderful DCP?

Wednesday, shoulders and arms

Shook it up a lil' bit. Normal exercises, shuffled order.
    Used a man-sized dose of Cellucor M5, LCLT and XFA to get things moving.

Gym- 11 minutes of cardio on the elliptical.
    And started with stupid biceps. Supinating DB curls, preacher curls, cables curls. Hated every rep.

DB shoulder press, lots of warmups, got up to the 90s for 4 reps.
    CG bench, warmup warmup warmup, 205 for 6.

Did kind of a lazy superset of OH DB presses and DB lateral raises.

Good news, post workout weigh in down another pound. So steady at a pound a week. I can totally live with that.

XFA cycle updates, notes

I've done 3 so far. 4th one now.
    Differences this cycle:

Using 'best practices' of the Think Tank suggestions and my own history: 10 day initial load, followed by training day dosing only, 4 caps pre and 1 post (bracket - I love the bracket concept).
    Hits faster- day 11 was the hurt. Back pump lasted for 4 days. Sucked. Might have to dig into my PH playbook to treat that. Soreness last for days, twice as long as it should. Stiffness in joints but not much pain. Just uncomfortable.
    (Using a drugstore joint support now, almost done. Will be replaced by ElasitJoint, my typical cycle joint product.)

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've done 3 so far. 4th one now.
    Differences this cycle:

Using 'best practices' of the Think Tank suggestions and my own history: 10 day initial load, followed by training day dosing only, 4 caps pre and 1 post (bracket - I love the bracket concept).
    Hits faster- day 11 was the hurt. Back pump lasted for 4 days. Sucked. Might have to dig into my PH playbook to treat that. Soreness last for days, twice as long as it should. Stiffness in joints but not much pain. Just uncomfortable.
    (Using a drugstore joint support now, almost done. Will be replaced by ElasitJoint, my typical cycle joint product.)
    Congrats on the weight loss, doesn't matter the number, just keep it dropping.

I have been using a combo of Orange Triad + Super Cissus + Green Omega and that seems to be doing the trick right now for my joints. I have been eying BCSLabs ElastiFlex but waiting to see if they have one of their B1G2 deals
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Congrats on the weight loss, doesn't matter the number, just keep it dropping.

I have been using a combo of Orange Triad + Super Cissus + Green Omega and that seems to be doing the trick right now for my joints. I have been eying BCSLabs ElastiFlex but waiting to see if they have one of their B1G2 deals
    Maybe the LCLT is awesome for absorption, but this dosing scheme is hitting me hard. Cissus might be my next step. I have greens, just forget to take them. Do you think they help joints?

I'm still bummed I waited too long for that last B1G2 deal you shared! Its not like I need more supps, but that pre looked about perfect. Have you tried it yet?

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, since I have your attention.
    I bought one bottle, and scored 2 off trades. The new bottle and one trade look fine, but the pills in one trade bottle are dark, like steak colored. I can post pics if needed....
    Basic question is, could the odd color be a side effect of something horrible that happened to my wonderful DCP?
    Sorry about that I knocked out last night

But the DCP that you have might be an older version of DCP but should be perfectly fine, potency should be killer still if anything i can trade you for the one you don't like but its good to go
    Last edited by vicesoldier; 03-22-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

Sorry about that I knocked out last night

But the DCP that you have might be an older version of DCP but should be perfectly fine, potency should be killer still if anything i can trade you for the one you don't like but its good to go
    Excellent, I'll stuck with them. Thanks again!
    Last edited by velocityrob; 03-22-2012 at 07:21 PM.

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe the LCLT is awesome for absorption, but this dosing scheme is hitting me hard. Cissus might be my next step. I have greens, just forget to take them. Do you think they help joints?

I'm still bummed I waited too long for that last B1G2 deal you shared! Its not like I need more supps, but that pre looked about perfect. Have you tried it yet?
    Never really used Greens. I have the CL Oximega Green but can't stand the taste enough to drink daily. I may try SANs version to see if any better. I am also taking some of the Biotivia Resveritrol supps to get some added anti oxidants, and overall my body has been feeling good the past few weeks (aside from occasional DOMS from PHAT).

Haven't tried yet, maybe I will bust open a tub this weekend and give a shot, will let you know
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear SAN's product is tastier, also NOW has greens tablets that I used in the past. Supplementing with veggies/anti ox is something Im a huge fan of.

Never really used Greens. I have the CL Oximega Green but can't stand the taste enough to drink daily. I may try SANs version to see if any better. I am also taking some of the Biotivia Resveritrol supps to get some added anti oxidants, and overall my body has been feeling good the past few weeks (aside from occasional DOMS from PHAT).

Haven't tried yet, maybe I will bust open a tub this weekend and give a shot, will let you know
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I hear SAN's product is tastier, also NOW has greens tablets that I used in the past. Supplementing with veggies/anti ox is something Im a huge fan of.
    I have CL and Allmax greens. The CL is a nice peppermint flavor and tastes pretty good. The Allmax seems to be a great formula, but doesn't taste as good.

Dammit! I really do need to start supplementing with them.

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have CL and Allmax greens. The CL is a nice peppermint flavor and tastes pretty good. The Allmax seems to be a great formula, but doesn't taste as good.

Dammit! I really do need to start supplementing with them.
    i hear you, I like the taste of CL's but powders are hard to always take I prefer pills.

Ive had 2 bottles oximega for a yr now and have used half of one lol

i hear you, I like the taste of CL's but powders are hard to always take I prefer pills.

Ive had 2 bottles oximega for a yr now and have used half of one lol
    Didn't I send you one of those Oximegas?

But the thought of another drink, blech. I probably pee 15 times a day now, between water and various potions. One more.......no thanks.

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

But the thought of another drink, blech. I probably pee 15 times a day now, between water and various potions. One more.......no thanks.
    Prostate issues, old guy?
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

im sure u did haha weve sent so much **** over the past couple yrs i cant keep it straight

exactly, drinks = eff that noise, pills = easy enough

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    lol

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shook it up a lil' bit. Normal exercises, shuffled order.
    Used a man-sized dose of Cellucor M5, LCLT and XFA to get things moving.

Gym- 11 minutes of cardio on the elliptical.
    And started with stupid biceps. Supinating DB curls, preacher curls, cables curls. Hated every rep.

DB shoulder press, lots of warmups, got up to the 90s for 4 reps.
    CG bench, warmup warmup warmup, 205 for 6.

Did kind of a lazy superset of OH DB presses and DB lateral raises.

Good news, post workout weigh in down another pound. So steady at a pound a week. I can totally live with that.
    whaaaat?

Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    whaaaat?
    Rob prefers working other mens biceps than his own... not even sure what that means but hey at least it sounds dirty

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    Fawk, I hope not. More like a gallon of water a day at work, plus shakes and preWOs and intras and water at home. I bet I'm close to 2 gallons (8L in Canadian) on a training day.

Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    whaaaat?
    Everybody has a least-favorite muscle to train. Mine is biceps. Hitting them first yesterday actually worked fine; didn't detract from the rest of the session, and I can feel the effects (DOMS) today.

Rob prefers working other mens biceps than his own... not even sure what that means but hey at least it sounds dirty
    Quoted for fail.

All the stims probably have you pissin more too.

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fawk, I hope not. More like a gallon of water a day at work, plus shakes and preWOs and intras and water at home. I bet I'm close to 2 gallons (8L in Canadian) on a training day.

Everybody has a least-favorite muscle to train. Mine is biceps. Hitting them first yesterday actually worked fine; didn't detract from the rest of the session, and I can feel the effects (DOMS) today.

Quoted for fail.
    Just kinda shocked, I thought biceps were everyone's favorite. Let me guess, favorite body part = legs?

Edit: btw any of you try Animal Cuts? Just started it today.

ErgoGenix ErgoShred mini-review

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...rgo-shred.html

Very good brah James Klein hooked me up with 2 weeks worth of samples.
    So, in somewhat 'note taking' format-

ErgoShred- 4 caps (max dose) on an empty stomach is good. Takes hold pretty quickly, is very smooth and a good appetite suppressant.

Helps mood overall. A few times I noticed an almost giddiness, like a kid before Christmas. Very out of character for me, but fun.
    Note- this effect appears reversed if stacked with other stims (anything stronger than an energy drink). I found my mood substantially worse if I took anything else. After PMing with James I cut all other stims out, and just used ES on an empty stomach. THAT worked great. At least for me, ES does not play well with other stims, lol. Probably too many focus ingredients competing for space.

Duration for me is about 1 hour per cap. 2nd dose (later in the day) not as effective as the first. Energy levels ramp up quickly and seem to have a smooth taper. I could tell when it wore off, but it wasn't abrupt. Again- very smooth.

The results- with only minor changes to my diet, I lost almost 3 pounds in 2 weeks using ErgoShred. Might not seem like much, but I really didn't change much else. Makes me wonder what that full bottle of 180 caps could do.

All the stims probably have you pissin more too.
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PM FWF for samples
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Those DCPs with dark tablets are perfectly normal. I got mine exactly as what you have described.

Would like to know more about Ergoshred. I'm going to use Ergoburn on my next log(will also try Dexaprine + TT-33).

Originally Posted by XII02 View Post
    Those DCPs with dark tablets are perfectly normal. I got mine exactly as what you have described.

Would like to know more about Ergoshred. I'm going to use Ergoburn on my next log(will also try Dexaprine + TT-33).
    DCPs sure look odd next to the 'lighter' tablets. Good to hear it normal.

I'm sure James can speak up in ErgoShred- I liked it quite a but, myself.

Burn and Shred both seem like pretty damn solid overall stims and burners. Im honestly afraid of the Dexprine samples I have coming my way haha! .5 pill for sure will start me off.

Im on the fence about stocking up on DCP... Im a cheapskate haha

Burn and Shred both seem like pretty damn solid overall stims and burners. Im honestly afraid of the Dexprine samples I have coming my way haha! .5 pill for sure will start me off.

Im on the fence about stocking up on DCP... Im a cheapskate haha
    I now own 6 DCP and i also bought 5 Glycemix today

Helly yeah me too, I'm getting prepared for summer 2014 with TTA
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

God damn, if Genomyx goes public buy stock in them and reinvest in yourself