warlord44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there hope for me to grow? Details inside please.

I've been very depressed since I was 12. That's why in the period of adolescence when guy teenagers are supposed to be GROWING, my growth remain stunted. I was so depressed, I could not eat properly, exercise, do what I wanted to do in life, etc. My depression was kinda shaky, a bit on & off.

Now, I'm 20 years old. I'm only 4'11" and weighs 83 pounds. Take note that this was because of my depression that lingered all throughout up to right now when I'm 20 years old. Now, the question is if there's a chance for me to "grow" if I exercise and eat properly. Can I take those years back?

I can see that my muscles weren't used and therefore there could be a potential to "use them up", no? (I can honestly see that and since I haven't been using a lot of my muscles compared to other people who have used a lot of their muscles) or is there really an age-deadline for that like if you're 18 or 21, then you're hopeless? how does this thing work?

My point is, other people haven't been depressed as I was and was able to use up a lot of their energy & muscles or whatever so that they're fine and can stop growing up til the limit of, say 18 or 21. Is my case the same since I haven't used a lot of them?
    Am I hopeless and the age limit is 18? Or is the age limit 21 and I have to "hurry up"?

SituationUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SituationUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by warlord44 View Post
    I've been very depressed since I was 12. That's why in the period of adolescence when guy teenagers are supposed to be GROWING, my growth remain stunted. I was so depressed, I could not eat properly, exercise, do what I wanted to do in life, etc. My depression was kinda shaky, a bit on & off.

Now, I'm 20 years old. I'm only 4'11" and weighs 83 pounds. Take note that this was because of my depression that lingered all throughout up to right now when I'm 20 years old. Now, the question is if there's a chance for me to "grow" if I exercise and eat properly. Can I take those years back?

I can see that my muscles weren't used and therefore there could be a potential to "use them up", no? (I can honestly see that and since I haven't been using a lot of my muscles compared to other people who have used a lot of their muscles) or is there really an age-deadline for that like if you're 18 or 21, then you're hopeless? how does this thing work?

My point is, other people haven't been depressed as I was and was able to use up a lot of their energy & muscles or whatever so that they're fine and can stop growing up til the limit of, say 18 or 21. Is my case the same since I haven't used a lot of them?
    Am I hopeless and the age limit is 18? Or is the age limit 21 and I have to "hurry up"?
    Man, of course it's not, you are at the perfect age to start packing on some muscle!! Many people on't join up the gym until they are in their 30s/40s/50s and so on, you have got years and years of time ahead of you to pack some muscle onto your frame. I started lifting to give me some extra confidence and I haven't looked back, do it bro serious !

Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As far a growing(height wise) it just depends on if your growth plates are closed or not. If they are closed then you won't grow any taller, but if they are open them you still can grow. Not to say that you will grow just because there open. However if you are tested and it shows that you are deficient in HGH (human growth hormone) you can get it. Once you take it, it will help you grow. I beleive your bones usually fuse around 21-22. But it's different with everyone.
    *VENI•VIDI•VICI*

[Current] [goal]
    Bench---145------185
    Squat---125------165
    Deadlift-185------225

Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy phuck 4'11... imagine some guy 4'11 and like 160 pounds totally jacked up...
    anyways , go to a doctor about the height thing,
    and get motivated, i think you could fill a 4'11 frame so easy compared to 6+ feet,
    it'd look sick too you'd look hyooge even weighing less.

start now, and in a few years you'll be hugeeee that'd be sick

Supertramp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know what, I feel the same way. I'm 16 and am only 5'4 1/2; is there a chance for me to still grow and reach around 5'6?

Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pics?

Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by warlord44 View Post

I wouldn't get your hopes up mate the age at which you stop growing is 21 but I don't think you are going to grow that much maybe 2-3cm max but don't get your hopes up. Instead of being a depreste **** why don't you start working it and at least become a hench small guy instead of pussy which everyone will push around.. Who said that you have to be 6 foot to look good?..

I saw a guy at the gym which is probably the same hight as you or bit smaller and he is probably the strongest guy I have seen at the gym so far at around 185lbs his stats are crazy: Squat 720 lbs, Benching around 480 lbs and deadlifting 570lbs.

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get your growth plates checked, if they are still open ask your doctor for growth hormone treatment.

APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it'll be your genetics mostly dude, you can get lucky or not my dad was pretty short but i'm still growing. you have the potential to grow till around 25 i think, in all honesty i doubt you'll shoot up but you could definitely be 5' or a little taller. i can't tell you not to be a little insecure about your height, i think my life would be a lot different if i was a foot shorter but don't let it become a crutch, you can make whatever you want out of yourself no matter how tall you are

ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Regardless of rather or not you can get any taller you can definitely hit the gym and put on some serious muscle mass. The majority of people who lift don't start until after high school, and many until they're beyond typical college age. There isn't much of a weight limit on building the muscle up. Pack in the calories and hit the gym hard, you'll see the progress you want as far as muscle mass.
    Squat: 500, Bench: 350, Deadlift: 530.

diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    growth plates usually close around 16-18. you may grow a little more.

Didn't you ever go to the doctor when you are a teen? they would have did some tests to see your potential height and gave you some of dat dere HGH.

Felt bad not hitting 6', let alone. 5'