You never go full Ketard cbeastwood's Avatar
    cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Spicy Garlic sauce (tastes like BW3s)

3 cups of hot sauce (I used Louisiana, Franks would work fine I'm sure)1 cup of vegetable oil,
    3 teaspoons garlic powder
    1 and 1/2 teaspoon each of ground black pepper, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.

Combine all the ingredients thoroughly in a medium-sized bowl, cover and chill. Will easily do 20-30 wings. I made 12 last night and had more than half left over in the bowl, and the wings were smothered in it.

Only 1.5 carbs in the entire thing, and thats from Worcestershire sauce.

It's good with tenderloins on a low carb wrap with cheese lettuce and ranch too.

hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OMG the spicy garlic is my all time favorite! I just happen to have chicken wings the freezer....... I see a plan forming!

Thanks for the recipe!

NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NFlamez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, sounds like something I would have a hard time not plastering on everything! (I am a bit of a condiment / spice pig)

And thanks for brightening the horizon on what is okay to still consume when trying to maintain a state of Ketosis. To us newcomers, that can be a bit of a challenge

cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Slight change to this, but it won't let me edit the first post. If you reduce the amount of hotsauce to 1 and 1/2 cups you get a better garlic flavor.

exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cbeastwood View Post
    Slight change to this, but it won't let me edit the first post. If you reduce the amount of hotsauce to 1 and 1/2 cups you get a better garlic flavor.
    yeah I made this last week.. just forgot I dont care for Franks lol. Still turned out good will have to experiment with different quantities. thanks!
    GOAL is to be the best I have ever been in my life. Lose Fat Gain Muscle!.

--------------------
    1/9/12 209
    4/13/12 179
    4/27/12 172
    6/2/12 160
    Follow my current Transformation!! or let me know about yours

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142832321 - First Log Finished!!

BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you marinate the wings in this prior to cooking them, use it as a basting sauce while they're cooking, or cook them first and then dip them in this? All of the above?

And Louisiana hot sauce is the best (commercially, anyway)!
    Sgt, USMC

I just put the cooked wings and sauce in a zip lock bag and shake.