Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking Myuran's 12 week stack - Featuring Bioforge, XFA, Triazole, Hemavol, Intrabolic, etc.

Hey guys this is my first time logging and I am incredibly motivated and excited to start this stack!

My bodybuilding background:

As you can see, I have been a member here for a long time, but haven't really contributed much. My training over the years has been on an off due to injuries and other circumstances. 1.5 years ago I tore my knee ligaments in a stupid drunken moment! So after a year off gym, I started again 5 months ago. At the moment I weigh 150 pounds and I am only 5'6 tall. My left leg is very weak and 2 inches smaller than my right. I still have pains, but I fight through it!

The supplements:

Triazole is on its way and I should get it in the next few days!

Dosing:

Upon waking: 2 BF+2 TZ
    Before dinner: 1 BF+ 1 TZ
    30' pre-wo: 4 XFA + 1 scoop Hemavol
    Itnra: Intrabolic + Creatine

Supporting Supps:

Gaspari Anavite (After I start XFA)
    Gaspari Myofusion
    ON Micronised Creatine Powder
    CL Orange Triad (Until I start XFA)
    CL Orange Oximega Green
    CL Orange Oximega Fish Oil (Until I start XFA)
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0

Training split:

Mon - Shoulders + Core + 15 min cardio
    Wed - Back + triceps + 15min cardio
    Frid - Legs + Core + 15min cardio
    Sat - Chest + biceps +15min cardio

I focus on the low rep range and aim to increase weight every session. I push very hard and would like to make huge strength gains!
    PS. I am weak compared to most of you guys! So don't laugh at me!

Diet:

I am aiming to eat 2.7k calories a day. I have even bought a kitchen weighing scale to measure my food accurately!

Shoutout:

I want say a huge thank you to Dbone in advising me with this stack and letting me steal his dosing image. (Although mines a pale comparison to his!)
    Also want to say thanks to the SwolenONE, Velocityrob and THEHUGE for answering all the noob questions!

Cheers fellas!
    Last edited by Myuran; 03-03-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Myuran has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If anyone has any advice or constructive criticism I would appreciate it! Cheers

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Myuran View Post

This brings a tear to my eye

Snazzy looking chart

45' pre-wo: 4 XF
    30' pre-wo: 1 scoop Hemavol
    Inra: Intrabolic + Creatine
    Looks good. I would actually take your XF with HemaVol (since Hemavol has GMS). Also, when you start up Anavite take at the same time as XF/HemaVol as well (so you get your ArA + GMS + LCLT)

Shoutout:

I want say a huge thank you to Dbone in advising me with this stack and letting me steal his dosing image. (Although mines a pale comparison to his!)
    Also want to say thanks to the SwolenONE, Velocityrob and THEHUGE for answering all the noob questions!

Cheers fellas!
    Let's fukin do this
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys this is my first time logging and I am incredibly motivated and excited to start this stack!

My bodybuilding background:

As you can see I have been a member here for a long time, but haven't really contributed much. My training over the years has been on an off due to injuries and other circumstances. 1.5 years ago I tore my knee ligaments in a stupid drunken moment! So after a year off gym, I started again 5 months ago. At the moment I weigh 150 pounds and I am only 5'6 tall. My left leg is very weak and 2 inches smaller than my right. I still have pains, but I fight through it!

The supplements:

Triazole is on its way and I should get it in the next few days!

Dosing:

45' pre-wo: 4 XF
    30' pre-wo: 1 scoop Hemavol
    Inra: Intrabolic + Creatine

Supporting Supps:

Gaspari Anavite (After I start XFA)
    Gaspari Myofusion
    ON Micronised Creatine Powder
    CL Orange Triad (Until I start XFA)
    CL Orange Oximega Green
    CL Orange Oximega Fish Oil (Until I start XFA)
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0

Training split:

Mon - Shoulders + Core + 15 min cardio
    Wed - Back + triceps + 15min cardio
    Frid - Legs + Core + 15min cardio
    Sat - Chest + biceps +15min cardio

I focus on the low rep range and aim to increase weight every session. I push very hard and would like to make huge strength gains!
    PS. I am weak compared to most of you guys! So don't laugh at me!

Diet:

I am aiming to eat 2.7k calories a day. I have even bought a kitchen weighing scale to measure my food accurately!

Shoutout:

Cheers fellas!
    Looking well. Just stick to the plan and keep progressing!
    iForce Nutrition Fan

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Looks good. I would actually take your XF with HemaVol (since Hemavol has GMS). Also, when you start up Anavite take at the same time as XF/HemaVol as well (so you get your ArA + GMS + LCLT)
    Let's fukin do this
    Cheers bro! I will amend my OP then.

Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Looking well. Just stick to the plan and keep progressing!
    Thanks mate!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed, and I must say, EPIC stash!

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got your PM- thanks for the invite!
    Looks like you have a well planned stack. Lets see what you can build with all those tools.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Subbed, and I must say, EPIC stash!
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Got your PM- thanks for the invite!
    Looks like you have a well planned stack. Lets see what you can build with all those tools.
    Cheers guys! Just took 3 Bioforge tablets. The XFA bottle is looking at me, tempting me to take it now, rather than in two weeks time! I need to hide it out of sight for a while!

DAY 1 - Chest+Biceps

Took 3 bioforge tablets upon waking up. 30 min later I had 83g grinded oats with 65g myofusion. I also added a scoop of oximega greens to it. BIG MISTAKE. Tasted like **** and I felt like vomiting. Anyways I forced it down and took my fish oil and vits.

2 hours later I took 1 scoop of Hemavol and drove to the gym!

Workout:

Barbel press(kg): Warm up - 20x20, 50x10. Working sets- 75x5, 80x3(tried 4 but failed), 85x1, 90x1, 92.5(3 assisted reps), 75x4
    EZ-bar curls(kg): Warm up - 17.5x10. Working sets - 32.5x8, 37.5x6, 42.5x3(PR since I have come back. I have done 50kg about 5 years ago)
    Barbel incline press(kg): 60x5, 65x3(I felt some pain in my shoulder so I stopped and dropped the weight), 50x8, 50x8
    Dumbbell curls(kg): 17.5x10, 17.5x8, 17.5x7
    Cable flies: 15x10, 17.5x8, 21x5
    Dumbbell incline bench full extension curls(kg): I wanted to use 15s, but they were taken so I tried 17.5. Did 5 reps but I wanted more reps so I had to drop the weight to 12.5kg and pump out 3 sets of 8-10 reps.

15 min cardio in the end. Ran 2k.

Conclusion:

Was a good workout, although not the best. I tweaked my right shoulder so had to drop the weight on the incline bench. I much prefer doing dumbbell presses, but the gym was unusually busy today so I had to make do with whatever was available.
    Last edited by Myuran; 03-03-2012 at 09:50 AM.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Fu*king in!!!
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheers guys! Just took 3 Bioforge tablets. The XFA bottle is looking at me, tempting me to take it now, rather than in two weeks time! I need to hide it out of sight for a while!
    That 200ct bottle really is sexy!

That 200ct bottle really is sexy!
    It sure is!! I just worked out I have enough caps to run it for 12 weeks, so I could just start XFA now.... Would you guys suggest I just start XFA now, or should I just wait it out?

Cheers!

It sure is!! I just worked out I have enough caps to run it for 12 weeks, so I could just start XFA now.... Would you guys suggest I just start XFA now, or should I just wait it out?

Cheers!
    I would start it up ASAP. For some such as myself it is highly noticeable within the first week, for others they dont take in as much ArA or are depleted from years of training without supplementing with it. For those users, it can take about 15 days to feel the full effects kicking in.

I would start it up ASAP. For some such as myself it is highly noticeable within the first week, for others they dont take in as much ArA or are depleted from years of training without supplementing with it. For those users, it can take about 15 days to feel the full effects kicking in.
    Ye I took it earlier today after Dbone messaged me! I cant wait to feel the effects! So excited to work out tomorrow!

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would start it up ASAP.
    Me too.

DAY 2 - Lots of food and rest

I decided to start XFA today instead of starting it in 2 weeks time.

Took 3 caps of bioforge upon waking and took 4 caps of X-factor with my lunch. I'm finding it hard to meet my calorie needs whilst eating healthy. I need 2.7k cals a day but I am only on 1900 so far! I'm tempted to just go Mac Donald's and be done with it lol....

Hopefully my appetite increases soon!

DAY 2 - Lots of food and rest

I decided to start XFA today instead of starting it in 2 weeks time.
    Took 3 caps of bioforge upon waking and took 4 caps of X-factor with my lunch. I'm finding it hard to meet my calorie needs whilst eating healthy. I need 2.7k cals a day but I am only on 1900 so far! I'm tempted to just go Mac Donald's and be done with it lol....
    Hopefully my appetite increases soon!
    1900???
    Peanut butter, EVOO, whole milk to make protein shakes!

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Me too.
    1900???
    Peanut butter, EVOO, whole milk to make protein shakes!
    Don't worry mate I wont sleep until I eat 2.7k cals!

I still have 5 hours before I sleep, so should be doable! Thanks for the advice!

Don't worry mate I wont sleep until I eat 2.7k cals!

I still have 5 hours before I sleep, so should be doable! Thanks for the advice!
    You better don't
    You have an extraordinarily effective stack, that would be such a waste!

P.s.: I'm having a hard time keeping cals below 2700 per meal LOL

You better don't
    You have an extraordinarily effective stack, that would be such a waste!

P.s.: I'm having a hard time keeping cals below 2700 per meal LOL
    I know mate. I want to make sure I get the maximum gains possible on this stack. I would rather overeat than under eat! Getting all these supps from the UK costs a bomb too! I'm really committed in making these 12 weeks a success. I refuse to fail!

I could easily hit 2.7k having kebabs, burgers, chips, pizza etc lol...

Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is one awesome stack. Goodluck!

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I could easily hit 2.7k having kebabs, burgers, chips, pizza etc lol...
    Yes, that would be a dirty bulk. Very poor for aesthetics, lol.

Originally Posted by Schlangemann View Post
    That is one awesome stack. Goodluck!
    Cheers bro! Lets hope I don't let it down!

Yes, that would be a dirty bulk. Very poor for aesthetics, lol.
    Haha true! I managed to get in 2.8k in the end, eating very nutritious food!

I forgot to include my stats(inches):

Biceps: 14.3
    Forearms:11.5
    Chest: 38
    Left thigh: 21.1 (Left thigh was only 19inches 4 months ago! Due to torn ligaments in the knee)
    Right thigh: 21.6
    Calves: 14.2
    Waist: 31
    Last edited by Myuran; 03-05-2012 at 03:59 AM.

Left thigh: 21.1 (Left thigh was only 19inches 4 months ago! Due to torn ligaments in the knee)
    Good progress already, amigo. This stack certainly will help add some more inches.

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think we can get you to 6'4" 290lbs by the end of this stack, so buckle up!!!
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

See comment above about dirty bulk.

Good progress already, amigo. This stack certainly will help add some more inches.
    Cheers bro! Looking forward to it

Haha I am only 5'6.... I would do anything to be 6'4.... Unfortunately I am 29 and will be a midget for life, albeit a sexy one LOL!

Haha I am only 5'6.... I would do anything to be 6'4.... Unfortunately I am 29 and will be a midget for life, albeit a sexy one LOL!
    Be careful what you wish, VelocityRob is watching very closely...

Be careful what you wish, VelocityRob is watching very closely...
    I repeat "I would do anything!"