Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptfitness4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have learned through experience to turn down potential clients who are Indian.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule but overwhelmingly Indian clients tend to be be cheap, since most are vegetarians they never adjust their diet at all but constantly lie about how they are making changes,expect changes to their bodies but since they tend to eat carbcentric foods changes never happen, husband and wife situations are even worse because the male will dominate and talk over the wife, answer for her, try to show her how to do an exercise when he himself has no ability to do the movement.
    The males tend to act as if they know it all while the women are subservient.
    Training in their homes is a chore since many want you to take off your footwear and then you have to deal with the pungent aroma of their food.
    Did I mention how parsimonious they often are??
    They often cancel sessions then expect you to make it up at their leisure.

I have had so many issues with Indian clients I had to ask myself a question.

Is it worth taking their money and dealing with an almost fail/fail situation or not take them on.

I figure for me, I live on referrals and to waste precious time and effort on a race of clients who usually have shown themselves to be poor walking advertisements for me is not worth the money I may make training them.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had a dream last night. I was the Lone Ranger. There we were, my sidekick Tonto and I. We were in the valley of death, but Tonto and I feared nobody, for we were the baddest muddafukkas in the valley.

We were surrounded by a thousand Apache Indians.

Then Tonto turns to me and said, "what do you mean 'WE', white man?"

Only I am not white in real life.

Moral of the story: Resurrecting old threads is like digging up turds. Once you flush it, let it go, brahs. Let it go.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gaulakh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

about indian people

every beginer needs some time , if you think indian are weak then go to india and check in which condition they work and what type work they do that you never even never want to try. every indian is not same so don’t use name of indian ok understand. i know our diet is not upto mark or you can say fitness diet but the thing is about man work and profession ok. if they have more family responsibilities so they donot have time to eat special diet and eat. they eat what whole family eat. so every person is different and i am also a gym lover and workout alone and i am deadly serius about gyming. thanks

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is even more retarded than I remembered.