Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    relationship help ------------------------------>

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jj00ee View Post
    relationship help ------------------------------>
    lulz i dont know what set him off. He said 5-6 characters, strength disagreed and I proved it.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love all the hypocrisy from players all over.

Umvc3 is ass if you want to play very technical fighters.

Out for a year and only now people start using semi interesting teams. the marvel community is a giant sheep herd.

come back factors fun to see in this game yet not others. complain about Pandora yet barely anybody can produce results with it because they don't get that it's not xfactor which people love so much in marvel.

Anyway if you guys are reading this and didn't watch ultra Chen last night the archives are up.

Tl;dr from the show:
    Don't use cross rush for damage and tag out
    Manual launcher off links produce better combos
    Wake up games at not as strong here so work on resets.
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.” ~Arnold Schwarzeneggar

jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    after playing the game and realizing my trash balrog is better than my vega, i think that vega is better in AE srs.

i dont know why but he feels terrible in this game, even after people said he was good

i tested this theory by switching my char order around (balrog now as my main) and i was doing 10x better...

meh

VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by suparstarx View Post

Anyway if you guys are reading this and didn't watch ultra Chen last night the archives are up.

Tl;dr from the show:
    Don't use cross rush for damage and tag out
    Manual launcher off links produce better combos
    Wake up games at not as strong here so work on resets.
    Watched it. Recommend everyone to watch. Very interesting to see the damage differences when using a manual launcher (hp+hk) versus a cross rush and also how important meter is. They believe using alpha counter into switch cancel will be used in the future.

You mentioned being able to hit EWGF from a cancelled wave dash, but not so easily raw. I'm having the opposite problem. I can get 2 EWGF midscreen 1 player side about 40 percent of the time, but after the second ewgf, I can't get the standing mp into another ewgf. Do you hit the mist step and then input the full command for ewgf during the mist step?

The key to doing it raw is to try to do the input as fast as possible, but you've actually got a lot of time after the first ewgf hits to land the second one. Helps i've been playing kaz in Tekken 6 for the last few months also.
    Just do IT.

suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VitorBelfort View Post
    Watched it. Recommend everyone to watch. Very interesting to see the damage differences when using a manual launcher (hp+hk) versus a cross rush and also how important meter is. They believe using alpha counter into switch cancel will be used in the future.

You mentioned being able to hit EWGF from a cancelled wave dash, but not so easily raw. I'm having the opposite problem. I can get 2 EWGF midscreen 1 player side about 40 percent of the time, but after the second ewgf, I can't get the standing mp into another ewgf. Do you hit the mist step and then input the full command for ewgf during the mist step?

The key to doing it raw is to try to do the input as fast as possible, but you've actually got a lot of time after the first ewgf hits to land the second one. Helps i've been playing kaz in Tekken 6 for the last few months also.
    Yeah, I'm having some issues coordinating my double tapping for raw electrics. When I cancel it I'm already hitting and adjusting my coordination so it feels easier to do that. But if i can bank a good raw electric mid-screen, I know I can follow up after 50/50 with electrics. lol

Also the bit about alpha counters, 5% of the online player base is using it lol.
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.” ~Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also the bit about alpha counters, 5% of the online player base is using it lol.
    I only remember to use it when playing against rolento. I rarely use it, 1/3rd of my bar is a heavy price for something I can just block my way out of.
    www.smashstick.com

Originally Posted by TheBlackHombre View Post
    I only remember to use it when playing against rolento. I rarely use it, 1/3rd of my bar is a heavy price for something I can just block my way out of.
    It's big damage if you follow but it's pretty good if you have the meter to expend. You shouldn't really need meter to do a lot of damage anyway.

TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm reading a lot on sonic hurricane in the strategy section and came across this. It's buriful.

04:36
    www.smashstick.com

Tag combo video utilizing manual launchers and some tag canceling.

JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anybody here playing King? Anyways, I'm def playing him and I'm just wondering if I should go with Ogre or Kuma...any tips/suggestions?
    QC CREW 4 LIFE T TU FACHÉ???
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*

YALL MOFOS NEED TO JUMP ON 5/3/1!!!!

Bench : 235 x 6
    OHP: 170 x 3
    Squats: 325 x 3
    DL: 425 x 2

ON INSTAGRAM STRAIGHT FLEXIN'

Originally Posted by JJTransforms02 View Post
    Anybody here playing King? Anyways, I'm def playing him and I'm just wondering if I should go with Ogre or Kuma...any tips/suggestions?
    Ogre's probably better. He can chase people and pretty much has good anti-pressure stuff too.

VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Grinding out the EWGF's over the last few hours.
    Hitting 4 mid screen (ewgf,ewgf,mp,ewgf,ewgf) now pretty consistently. I'll post a vid once I can hit the full 5 ewgf midscreen combo.

On a side note, what are your opinions on the hardest execution moves you can think of in the street fighter/marvel universe?

For me it's yun's "kara palms" during genei jin in AE2012. Desk can hit 10 in a row, I can't even do 3 or 4.

Below is a link to a recent SFxTekken Tourney in Japan where Kazunoko won using Raven and Ken. I haven't watched it all but the comments hint at a much more offensive style with fewer time outs than we see in US streams.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/m...ream/#comments
    Just do IT.

I recorded the dummy hitting the 5x ewgf then used playback function to hold my camera to record it, mirin that 4:3 crt?

Just do IT.

Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satsujin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hitting 4 mid screen (ewgf,ewgf,mp,ewgf,ewgf) now pretty consistently. I'll post a vid once I can hit the full 5 ewgf midscreen combo.

On a side note, what are your opinions on the hardest execution moves you can think of in the street fighter/marvel universe?

For me it's yun's "kara palms" during genei jin in AE2012. Desk can hit 10 in a row, I can't even do 3 or 4.

Below is a link to a recent SFxTekken Tourney in Japan where Kazunoko won using Raven and Ken. I haven't watched it all but the comments hint at a much more offensive style with fewer time outs than we see in US streams.

Wow srsly? No hate but Kara Palms is by far not even close to the hardest stuff. Take a look at 3S stuff like necros cr.hp loop. Now that **** is hard.

I've never been huge on execution but old school ST/Alpha combos maybe.

I caught bits of that tourny before I went out but it was pretty good. There weren't much time outs, people opened each other up. Stripfighter had a hilarious Megaman, probably one of the best turtle characters in the game.

IMO people time out in the states because they can't generate proper offense with their characters. They're still trying to play the game like SF4 and using very crappy combos. I use the Life force/ harmonize/ Fortitude gems online. A lot of people hit me with full chains and they deal no damage to me whatsoever. Whenever I tag out, I heal up a lot. You start taking off more recoverable health if you utilize legit combos with links and manual launchers and specials.

Cross Rush chains pretty much stick to newbie levels and have no real purpose in the high end unless people just need it to tag out instead of raw tag outs in desperation.

jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cross Rush chains pretty much stick to newbie levels and have no real purpose in the high end unless people just need it to tag out instead of raw tag outs in desperation.
    As far as bison goes, I disagree. Bison's s.mk is so good and there are no links available after it, so why not cross rush into a partner and get some good damage. Although, s.mk, s.hk chain isn't entirely safe against the entire cast. my 2 cents
    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    -Mark Twain

Originally Posted by jpchato View Post
    As far as bison goes, I disagree. Bison's s.mk is so good and there are no links available after it, so why not cross rush into a partner and get some good damage. Although, s.mk, s.hk chain isn't entirely safe against the entire cast. my 2 cents
    That's all he has because he has to poke. When he's up close, you're gimping him if you use chains. Everything else is just real weak. Low damage combos and punishes cause a lot of time outs since the moves animate so much.

I recorded the dummy hitting the 5x ewgf then used playback function to hold my camera to record it, mirin that 4:3 crt?

wow im mirin hard. i can't electric for ****. i can get them out in training mode, but never 2 times in a row.
    i ****ing lol'd hard at the camera swing to your username. reminded me of this

www.smashstick.com

Just do IT.

jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpchato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's all he has because he has to poke. When he's up close, you're gimping him if you use chains. Everything else is just real weak. Low damage combos and punishes cause a lot of time outs since the moves animate so much.
    this I agree with. up close s.lk and c.lk are pretty good. useful for setting up tick throws and poke strings.
    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    -Mark Twain

Originally Posted by Satsujin View Post
    Take a look at 3S stuff like necros cr.hp loop. Now that **** is hard.

Just do IT.

supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol i like how it pans your name
    Overwatch: supremeJD#1179
    Granblue: 10713871

Did you guys see the xian vs sabin matches? Dirty ass tricks.

Saw a couple of matches. More and more new techniques are appearing each day. A real shame some people have already written off the game. I'm having more fun in training mode practicing crazy combos and set ups than any other game I've played.

I'm actually not worried that the game will die out quickly because people are getting to grips with the system and meter management meaning the game is evolving. I hope they leave the timer as it is. I like having to decide to use meter on a super, a switch cancel combo, an alpha counter etc. Bad meter usage can absolutely cost you the match.

Just need a solid tourney with people playing the game properly to bring the excitement. The people who are saying this game is easy......abc launcher into srk is easy, but it's not what the game is about. There are a lot of recent discoveries and tech (ewgf for example) that are harder than most of the stuff in sf4
    Just do IT.

is there a link somewhere?
    -Mark Twain

Saw a couple of matches. More and more new techniques are appearing each day. A real shame some people have already written off the game. I'm having more fun in training mode practicing crazy combos and set ups than any other game I've played.

I'm actually not worried that the game will die out quickly because people are getting to grips with the system and meter management meaning the game is evolving. I hope they leave the timer as it is. I like having to decide to use meter on a super, a switch cancel combo, an alpha counter etc. Bad meter usage can absolutely cost you the match.

Just need a solid tourney with people playing the game properly to bring the excitement. The people who are saying this game is easy......abc launcher into srk is easy, but it's not what the game is about. There are a lot of recent discoveries and tech (ewgf for example) that are harder than most of the stuff in sf4
    I'm gonna watch their matches when I get the chance. I need to start experimenting with raw launchers in training mode instead of using abc's so much. It's very easy and safe to fish out an abc (cr.lk, cr.mk, s.hp) with Kazuya because his s.hp pushes back the opponent so you can use it as a hitconfirm. I use lots of Kazuya's chains now when I play him. Its very easy to tell if the opponent doesn't know the matchup against him and even if they do, I can just end the chain with a low hitting attack instead of a high one. I can use his basic lp, mp, mk, lk chain as a hit confirm for multiple purposes (I don't use it much though), I can end it on mk to stay safe, I can continue the chain into a s.hp to stay safe, I can chain into s.hp, launcher, I can cancel into an EX (but that's dumb), or I can just continue into the lk for an overhead attack. Kazuya also has 2 other great chains which can be ended with either a low or high attack which tricks even players that know the matchup.

I also found that you can use Devastator (qcb hp) with Kazuya as a great corner combo ender. It adds the most damage and can be added to his 1bar bnb combo to get a 500 damage combo, no gems! The combo opportunity usually arises when the opponent retreats to the opposite of the screen to raw tag their partner. You can easily land this combo from a jump in, or jump hit confirm. (j.hk, s.hp x slaughter hook, cr.hp x ex slaughter hook [the opponent should be pushed towards the corner at this point], cr.hp x devastator). The devastator, if used with his bnb combos, will fully connect in the corner. If you attempt using it midscreen, the second hit of the devastator will whiff.

I watched PR Balrog and Alex Valle's NCR match and am interested in using some of their stuff. I'm already using their safe abc Kazuya hit confirm chain (cr.lk, cr.mk, s.hp). They're both using cadc's in their tag in combos. I tried experimenting in training mode with them already but they're very hard. I believe the combo they used when they tagged Ryu in was cr.hp x cadc, cr.mp, s.mp x tatsu/super. It looks very stylish and is damaging, I don't know if it does more damage than a cr.hp x hp. srk. But it pushes the opponent to the corner.

VitorBelfort we need to get some games in. We haven't even played each other in SFxT yet brah!
    www.smashstick.com

Originally Posted by jpchato View Post
    is there a link somewhere?
    It's on srk main page.

I don't see this game going away anytime soon. As long top players play it for money, they will go for new and tricky stuff. Then people well see it and pick it up. It's the same as Sf4 and marvel 3.

People didn't know what they were doing, their Mvc2 teams sucked, and then people put work in and reaped the rewarding results.

People need to embrace the game for what it is instead what they think it should be. Like sim players gotta forget their older versions and adapt to the new one. Bison players, Rolento players, etc. everything here is just different.

Originally Posted by TheBlackHombre View Post

I also found that you can use Devastator (qcb hp) with Kazuya as a great corner combo ender. It adds the most damage and can be added to his 1bar bnb combo to get a 500 damage combo, no gems! The combo opportunity usually arises when the opponent retreats to the opposite of the screen to raw tag their partner. You can easily land this combo from a jump in, or jump hit confirm. (j.hk, s.hp x slaughter hook, cr.hp x ex slaughter hook [the opponent should be pushed towards the corner at this point], cr.hp x devastator). The devastator, if used with his bnb combos, will fully connect in the corner. If you attempt using it midscreen, the second hit of the devastator will whiff.
    For a launcher, try and hit Kazuya or Ryu's cr mp to cr hp link, then as the cr hp connects, hit hp and hk at the same time to launch. This type of launcher leads to less damage scaling than the chain combo (abc) launchers.

I didn't know about the devastator move being a great corner combo ender. Thanks! Try to see if you can get standing hard punch into ewgf. It's a lot easier than ewgf from nothing. It can be used to poke and if it connects, can lead to huge damage.

The combo you described, I've recorded a similar one, however I've used standing hp into ewgf instead of the slaughter hook combo with ex. This is a great jump in punish combo that pushes the opponent far into the corner to end with devastator. It is meterless and does 500+ damage

Just do IT.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will probably play more when dudley comes out. Not to many ppl are playing on ps3 on my friends list though
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.