chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Starting my stack

So this Monday I am going to buy a stack and I just wanted to see if it was safe to take the following together or thoughts if i should take something else or not take something

here is the list,

Athletic Edge Nutrition APE
    Kirkland fish oil w/omega 3
    yohimbine hcl (wondering if it was ok to take with APE)
    green tea extract
    Multivitamin

please let me know what you think thanks

chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone?

bump

stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe add what they all do and what they are or have in them. Im sure you know by now there are tons and tons of products out there and for everyone to know every one of them would be insane.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chrisoa View Post
    So this Monday I am going to buy a stack and I just wanted to see if it was safe to take the following together or thoughts if i should take something else or not take something

here is the list,

Athletic Edge Nutrition APE
    Kirkland fish oil w/omega 3
    yohimbine hcl (wondering if it was ok to take with APE)
    green tea extract
    Multivitamin

please let me know what you think thanks
    This combo works fine together and no problem taking Y with our our product APE.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts