ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Does Tribulus terrestris boost test levels?

I've read from Wikipedia (perhaps not-reliable but it's still a great place to go for information) and pubmed, and this is what they say.

Wikipedia
    The extract is claimed to increase the body's natural testosterone levels and thereby improve male sexual performance and help build muscle. Its purported muscle-building potential was popularized by American IFBB bodybuilding champion Jeffrey Petermann in the early 1970s. However, T. terrestris has consistently failed to increase testosterone levels in controlled studies.[9][10][11] It has also failed to demonstrate strength-enhancing properties[12] - a finding indicating that the anabolic steroid effects of Tribulus terrestris may be more myth than fact.
    cliffs:
    >extract of tribulus claims to increase bodys test levels
    >consistently failed to increase test levels in controlled studies
    >failed to demonstrate strength-enhancing properties

Pubmed
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861339
    The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of the herbal preparation Tribulus terrestris (tribulus) on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males. Fifteen subjects were randomly assigned to a placebo or tribulus (3.21 mg per kg body weight daily) group. Body weight, body composition, maximal strength, dietary intake, and mood states were determined before and after an 8-week exercise (periodized resistance training) and supplementation period. There were no changes in body weight, percentage fat, total body water, dietary intake, or mood states in either group. Muscle endurance (determined by the maximal number of repetitions at 100-200% of body weight) increased for the bench and leg press exercises in the placebo group (p <.05; bench press +/-28.4%, leg press +/-28.6%), while the tribulus group experienced an increase in leg press strength only (bench press +/-3.1%, not significant; leg press +/-28.6%, p <.05). Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males.
    cliffs:
    >15 resistance-trained males assigned to placebo or tribulus
    >No changes in body composition in either group
    >Placebo group had increase in bench and leg press
    >Tribulus group only eperienced increase in leg press

I've heard constantly that tribulus is the thing to get when it comes to naturally increasing your testerone, but these two things say otherwise. I'd like someone to prove me wrong please
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmm that's interesting. I can tell you from personal experience that when I have supplemented with Tribulus and ZMA, that I would experience a little acne on my upper back. Not a lot, but a little. An increase in testosterone does have side effects as such. So I'm not making any claims that it does, but it's very well possible. And your only 16, so if your thinking of buying this supp. then my advice would be save your money and supplement with it when your older when test levels drop quicker. Best of luck to ya kid!
    ~~Nationally Qualified Men's Physique Competitor~~

~~Online Personal Trainer~~

My Contact - ExtremeFitness07@hotmail.com

Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look for herbs that have proven estrogen destroying ability. Then of course AI (aromatase inhibitor) to stack and you'll get hella swole fast, brah!

eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

timber merchants pretoria

western red cedar lumber wood stoves for sale in pa sawn wood prices woodfromukraine com/en/products/]where to buy cheap wood buy hardwood floor online mahogany lumber prices hardwood sealer woodfromukraine com/en/about/]what does oak wood look like exotic hardwood slabs lumber buy where to buy mahogany wood woodfromukraine com/en/contact/]wood burner for sale hardwood flooring liquidators buy wood crates pine wood resort karjat woodfromukraine com/en/shipping/]buy wood toronto walnut wood slabs wood pellets buy treated hardwood woodfromukraine com/en/contact/]buy cedar timber oak wood filler timber merchants wirral top hardwood woodfromukraine com/en/shipping/]gas wood splitters for sale timber frame houses cost lumber wholesalers buy wood lathe

eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eliletas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

buy exotic wood online

birch lumber wood burning stoves sale hardwood flooring supplier woodfromukraine com/en/shipping/]kelvin timber price list maple wood buy pressure treated wood maple lumber for sale woodfromukraine com/en/products/]buy wood crates buy wood pellets where to buy yew wood cocobolo wood for sale woodfromukraine com/en/about/]timber buy where can i buy cherry wood timber battens price timber price woodfromukraine com/en/contact/]engineered wood flooring sale industrial wood burners for sale decking wood suppliers where to buy cedar wood chips woodfromukraine com/]wood burning tools sale barn wood lumber buy beech timber buy hardwood timber woodfromukraine com/en/about/]cords of wood for sale where to buy hardwood floors buy wood heater jarrah timber price

OP is probably a phaggot yepimonfire's Avatar
    yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedRocks View Post
    I've read from Wikipedia (perhaps not-reliable but it's still a great place to go for information) and pubmed, and this is what they say.

Wikipedia

cliffs:
    >extract of tribulus claims to increase bodys test levels
    >consistently failed to increase test levels in controlled studies
    >failed to demonstrate strength-enhancing properties

Pubmed
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861339

cliffs:
    >15 resistance-trained males assigned to placebo or tribulus
    >No changes in body composition in either group
    >Placebo group had increase in bench and leg press
    >Tribulus group only eperienced increase in leg press

I've heard constantly that tribulus is the thing to get when it comes to naturally increasing your testerone, but these two things say otherwise. I'd like someone to prove me wrong please
    unfortunately you're correct, it does nothing in the way of testosterone.

fortunately though, there are several things that have a significant impact on test. look into DAA on pubmed.