Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ca.r.llous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UltimateSwag View Post
    shut your fat ass up you ugly kunt...i would dangle a donut in front of your face and run around till you got tired you worthless piece of ****

fuuuuuuuuuu....
    USAF 2mo73

swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BeastMode101 View Post
    i feel bad for him, would be cool if misc offered him help
    this, guy is probably seriously depressed, atleast he could have someone to talk to and get motivation from.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fck op for making me cry

i usually dont' feel bad but this guy not on camera eating tons of cakes or make websites for fat lovers, he askign for help brahs can't believe you guys are acting like *******s.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no sympathy, he didn't get that fat overnight. he should of made this video 400lbs ago

if anything i'm angry he's so fat he probably can't leave his house yet thanks to the internet i still have to see his disgusting fat face

SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you even walk if you're 700 pounds?

The thing that always gets me about these type of people is that there is no way they could be getting all that food on their own. Surely someone is helping him obtain all the food required to shovel down in order to gain that much weight. Quit buying the guy food, ****.

Can he even fit through a doorway? srs. Just leave him in his room and give him nothing but water and a few crackers until he at least loses enough to be able to move on his own and get his own food. da fuq.

NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sad stuff

dude needs to hire a trainer that stays with him 24-7 and monitors his diet and training
    Carolina Panthers

#clanginandbangin

Registered User MyBettersBetter's Avatar
    MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    fck op for making me cry [img

i usually dont' feel bad but this guy not on camera eating tons of cakes or make websites for fat lovers, he askign for help brahs can't believe you guys are acting like *******s.
    how are we acting like *******s? should we all start shelling out cash to this guy to get lipo or something, write him an email with some handy diet/exercise tips for him to read over?

The guy says "he's tried everything" yet is MORBIDLY obese by several hundred pounds so him giving a valiant effort is obviously bull****.

You're just the kind of dude who sobs over his story on Oprah while the rest of us know better

feel͌ͦ̂ͮ̎̊̈́̑ͫ͒͌s good man SirBonzo's Avatar
    SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He's way too far gone, to get that fat takes some dedication. I feel kind of bad for him because he is really pathetic, but he dug his own hole. He probably had hundreds of opportunities to turn his life around and blew them all. Now that he faces some serious medical concerns, I'd say it's time for him to face the consequences.

Brb asking for help when he's probably been offered help his whole life until now
    (insert funny or motivational quote)
    (insert I rep back ___)

R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SlowBrohh View Post
    Can you even walk if you're 700 pounds?

The thing that always gets me about these type of people is that there is no way they could be getting all that food on their own. Surely someone is helping him obtain all the food required to shovel down in order to gain that much weight. Quit buying the guy food, ****.

Can he even fit through a doorway? srs. Just leave him in his room and give him nothing but water and a few crackers until he at least loses enough to be able to move on his own and get his own food. da fuq.
    dude do you know how mentally devestating it is to be even 400+lbs? every step you take is hard as fck, excercising feel like you gonna die, no matter every where you go you have these *******s like on the misc saying you deserve it and should die etc. lose 200lbs hard work then ppl still calling you a fat fck and you still can't walk etc, these type of ppl get real depressed and it hard as fck to to get down to healthy weight once that far. you guys need to take a reality pill and stop being *******s.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Originally Posted by MyBettersBetter View Post
    how are we acting like *******s? should we all start shelling out cash to this guy to get lipo or something, write him an email with some handy diet/exercise tips for him to read over?

The guy says "he's tried everything" yet is MORBIDLY obese by several hundred pounds so him giving a valiant effort is obviously bull****.

You're just the kind of dude who sobs over his story on Oprah while the rest of us know better
    the dude is asking for help brah, if you wanna rage at ppl go to fat lover forum where ppl want to get 700lb fat and love it, this guy asking for help no matter what this dude could lose 200-300lbs and still be a fat fck who can't walk and still ridiculed by ppl.

the dude made a mistake he got ill in the mind depression and got extremely over weight probably felt hopeless and jsut continued eating but he realize he need help , not saying we should pay for him to get help but the best help as humans we can do is to encourage him to try and lose weight not calling him a fat fck only reason your doing this is cause your on web forum thin you some kind of internet warrior troll etc.

swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    someone link him here, i just tried to post a comment telling him about this thread & how there are many of us that will help him out here but, it keeps saying there is an error,try again.

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP strong username to video content.

End of the day though he has to do the work to lose the weight, he's been on diets and gained it back? Low self control.

Mean you can go to the fat loss section on here and see people posting same thing as this guy over and over, maybe not as big as him but asking for help and then disappearing into the night while they roll their face in more chocolate cake.

jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    People want everything given to them on a silver platter, Why cant this fat fuk do his own research how to lose weight, or excerise (moving his arms up and down is enough cardio at his weight). Why the hell he needs doctor Phil or The Biggest Loser for. Theyre too fuking lazy to do the research and work themselves. If he can use the internet, and upload vidz on youtube, then he can do that also. Fuk that fat fuk

SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlowBrohh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude do you know how mentally devestating it is to be even 400+lbs? every step you take is hard as fck, excercising feel like you gonna die, no matter every where you go you have these *******s like on the misc saying you deserve it and should die etc. lose 200lbs hard work then ppl still calling you a fat fck and you still can't walk etc, these type of ppl get real depressed and it hard as fck to to get down to healthy weight once that far. you guys need to take a reality pill and stop being *******s.
    Hm, all fair points. But I feel like you misread my post. I'm saying there must be someone enabling this behavior.

I don't see how it is physically possible for him to obtain that much food. Someone must be helping, and they should stop.

jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    of course reddit would make this viral, bunch of *******s

Registered User MyBettersBetter's Avatar
    MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyBettersBetter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the dude is asking for help brah, if you wanna rage at ppl go to fat lover forum where ppl want to get 700lb fat and love it, this guy asking for help no matter what this dude could lose 200-300lbs and still be a fat fck who can't walk and still ridiculed by ppl.

the dude made a mistake he got ill in the mind depression and got extremely over weight probably felt hopeless and jsut continued eating but he realize he need help , not saying we should pay for him to get help but the best help as humans we can do is to encourage him to try and lose weight not calling him a fat fck only reason your doing this is cause your on web forum thin you some kind of internet warrior troll etc.
    lol I'm hardly a troll, my join date to post ratio should probably make that clear & I'd also appreciate it if you watchout your comments bro.

I'm not gonna argue with you because I agree that he needs help, but stop short of me quitting my job and going to live with the fukking guy to babysit his habits or give him money for the operation would do nothing. As if he doesn't have the same information on dieting, exercising, forums about weight loss available to him as the rest of us... this sort of stuff is the only thing I could ever provide this person from the comfort of my home.

You're saying people here are calling him a ******* and wanting him to die etc. but that's hardly the case.

Perhaps tomorrow on my way to work I should stop and buy coffee for all the fukking crackheads behind Tim Hortons, or take a nice prostitute out for a seafood meal as well. Or maybe I should just donate all my life savings to Unicef or some other just cause that would give help to those who have no control over their situation, such as starving kids in Africa?

Point is people like this guy has probably had every opportunity to turn his life around, and you sound like just the type to enable his sort of behavior if you were to know him IRL.

StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong bulk/10 he should pm me that diet.

Originally Posted by MyBettersBetter View Post

This guy in the video is says he tried eveything. I bet he never picked up a weight in his life. Hes full of shyt. I'd probably have more respect towards him if he was honest and said, I'm a piece of shyt that never did anything but stuffed my face with pizza and donuts but now i want to change.

KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bl0wj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do not feel bad for him. Didn't he realise at 400lbs that he was one fat kent? And then he added another 200-300lbs. Even if he did lose the weight, he would probably put it back on again just as easily; he obviously has little disciple if he let himself get that big in the first place.
    Reps back
    Isn't in any crews brotherhood

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fasting for a month?

Wonder going without food for a month at 600 pounds just with water and vitamins.. Possible? OR Broscience?
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

former 250 lb reporting in

i agree with this

Not Banned At All. MichaelScofield's Avatar
    MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Inbe4 someone tells him to watch Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead on Netflix.

Seriously though. He should clean his ass up. Drink nothing but fruit smoothies, eat grilled chicken, egg whites, veggies, and drink nothing but water for a week or two. He'll probably lose like 50lbs alone.

HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Told him to eat in deficit. Hopefully he doesn't get discouraged by some of the comments.

What's done is done, time to start over. I can't believe some of the *******s in here who gave up on this guy even before he started anything. He just needs the motivation to keep going even if he doesn't see results. Probably start a workout log or a private blog where he can take before/after pictures, note down his routine, weight loss, etc.
    ( •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

Still fat as fkc (lost 15 kg but having a hard time keeping it there :()
    left trapz bigger than right trapz crew
    straight penor crew
    friendly but quiet guy irl crew
    people never follow me back on twitter crew

Blink 182 Crew

Not Banned At All. MichaelScofield's Avatar
    MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Which one of you cheeky kunts posted watch fat Sick and Nearly Dead like not even 2 mins after I posted it in the post above lol.

bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FeelsBadBrah View Post

Feelsbadbrah... get the guy some views misc, we need to make this guy a miscer and make him a fuarking sik kunt
    I think this dude is trying to make his video most viewed so he can earn money. That's all. If you are telling me that you have tried everything and it doesn't work then I call it bullshyt.

LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50) LamarScrotum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hope someone helps him

Registered User TigersBloodinme's Avatar
    TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PrickBRAH View Post
    good one but i doubt you could dangle it in front of my face since your 5 foot 7, i think you would need to stand on a chair huh *******.

blah blah blah all i read is ******* from you.

get a tan you pale ****er

and reported for death threat.
    How about I dangle it infront of your face fat ass? What are you gunna say now??

MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I honestly wonder what his maintenance is.

It has to be like 5000 calories just to exist with that much body mass.

If he just ate what I do on a bulk he'd actually lose weight. I don't have sympathy for this guy. Weight loss is nothing more than self control. It is nothing more than calories. Cardio isn't even necessary.