WelshIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just a little help please for a newbie!

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask on here if anyone could link me to a set programme or maybe give me an idea on the best things i need to be doing to achieve my goal. Basically i've always wanted a toned body but never had the effort. The start of Feb i decided i wanted it bad and have been doing it since. Iv cut out all bad foods i used to eat.. Mcds/Chocolate/Crisps etc. What i eat every day varies, i eat things like fruit, veg, chicken, steak, snack on nuts and so on you get the things i mean. Iv also been going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week. I had a programme made there for me this was just for a month the guy told me to get me in to it.
    I want to achieve a toned body and would like to have visible abs and just be more defined. I am 18 years old, 5ft 11 and weight 166pounds. At the end of Jan/Start of Feb i weighed 12st 6. Cardio and eating healthy has helped me come down to around 11st 9 (dont know if this is exactly 166pounds but 12stone is 168 so rough guess?) So if anyone does know a plan that would help me please help.

Thanks!

pmccall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmccall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmccall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmccall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmccall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmccall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmccall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmccall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmccall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Hi

Hello I read your post and would live to help you out. My name is Priscilla and I am a personal trainer. I am going to offer my service via online coaching. My online coaching includes nutrition, workout programs and motivation. If you are interest send me a email to pmccall@30minfitness.com

WelshIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pmccall View Post
    Hello I read your post and would live to help you out. My name is Priscilla and I am a personal trainer. I am going to offer my service via online coaching. My online coaching includes nutrition, workout programs and motivation. If you are interest send me a email to pmccall@30minfitness.com
    Trolololol

Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You'll find a program that fits you but remember you have to change it at least ever 3-4 weeks. Also you can workout with the newest best program but if your not getting enough protein then you might as well not be doing it. So try to stick to the 2 grams of protein per pound of weight that you are. If you work your muscles and now your body needs to re-build them and make them stronger it will need more protein then usual. there is a link in this forum that has lots of programs.