rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

OH GOD NO!... Not this again!

REEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Ok, so...

We (training partner Ian & myself) have been hitting HRT since it debuted here on BB.com. I estimate that to be 16 weeks or so. Over the last few weeks we've been discussing alternatives to HRT mostly at my urging. I don't get as sore anymore and my body feels like it has accustomed itself to the stresses of this program. Ian has seen amazing gains and he's reluctant to switch, worried that the next program won't be as effective.

So we needed a solution....

We're taking HRT to a new level. Hopefully Tom won't mind us experimenting with his "baby". Hell maybe he'll help refine these alterations.

I've been doing a little looking at different programs and techniques to push the HRT program a little more so I can keep feeling like I'm pushing hard and Ian doesn't have to give up his "beloved" program I found an article G Diesel wrote on Dec 16, 2011 here on BB.com about some ways to push the limits of a program. You can read it here if you're interested: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/deviant-delts.html.

So to spice things up:
    1) We're going to apply some of the "reverse" methods to the HRT program. (read the article, you'll understand)
    2) We're switching up the sessions to be more of a push-pull type set of body parts. For instance chest/back, bis/tris, etc.
    3) We're opening each session with a push-pull super set after the initial warm-up.
    4) We're choosing to go with the "Team" (8+4) or "Solo" (8+6) as we see fit, depending on the lift. Also our "solo" style is more of a hybrid. We still apply pressure on the full negative, and assist (some) in returning the muscle to its contracted state (picking the weight up). We just remove the partial to focus on getting good technique and resistance in the negative. This applies mainly to the shorter movements like shrugs.

Here's each session broken down.

All sessions start with a 15 minute warm-up on cardio of our choice. Usually elliptical machines.
    For those that don't know, the super set is combining two lifts into one set. Basically as soon as you're done with the first lift you immediately jump in and start the next lift with no rest between.

SESSION ONE - LEGS

Warm-up
    Leg press 2-3x10
    Deadlift 2-3x10

Superset
    Leg Extension and Hamstring Curls - 2 rotations using HRT team style (8+4)

Quads
    Squats - 2 sets HRT Team style (8+4)
    Leg Press - 2 sets HRT Team style (8+4)
    Stretch out the quads

Hamstrings/Glutes
    Good Mornings - 2 sets HRT Solo style (8+6) We went solo here due to the awkwardness of applying the team technique and the risk of tweaking something if the pressure is uneven.
    Deadlifts - 2 sets HRT Team style (8+4)

Calves
    Standing Calf Raise - straight set (2x15)
    Seated Calf Raise - straight set (2x15)

SESSION TWO - CHEST/BACK

Warm-up
    Flat Bench 2-3x10
    Barbell Rows 2-3x10

Super Set
    Seated Butterflys - 2 sets HRT Team style (8+4)
    Reverse Butterflys - 2 sets *** Not sure on style yet, have to try it and adjust the first time through due to the machine we're on being awkward for the spotter

Chest
    Incline Bench - 2 sets HRT Team style (8+4)
    Decline Bench - 2 sets HRT Team style (8+4)

Back
    Wide Grip Pulldowns - 2 sets HRT Team style (8+4)
    "Jailhouse" Rows - 2 sets HRT Team style (8+4)

SESSION 3 - SHOULDERS
    This was a hard day to plan for the "push-pull" idea. It's shoulders.... I did the best we can but it will probably adjust as we get into it. Animal guys maybe you can help with this day some?

Warm-up
    Military Press 2-3x10
    Shrugs 2-3x10

Superset
    Standing Side Lateral Raise - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Cable Front Raise - 2 sets HRT Team style

Delts
    Dumbbell Upright Rows - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Military Press - 2 sets HRT Team style

Traps/Rear Delts
    Rear Lateral Raise - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Cable Rear Delt Rows - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Shrugs - 2 sets HRT Solo style

SESSION 4 - ARMS

Warm-up
    Dumbbell Curls 2-3x10
    Close grip press 2-3x10

Super Set
    Cable Hammer Curls - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Cable Pushdown - 2 sets HRT Team style

Biceps
    Dumbbell Inner Curls - 2 sets HRT Team style (maybe solo, thats a game time decision)
    Preacher Curls - 2 sets HRT Team style

Triceps
    Skull Crushers - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Close-grip Press - 2 sets HRT Team style

Forearms
    We've been getting good results using the bar with the rope on it that you roll lifting the weight each time you roll your wrists. We're using that apparatus here.
    Wrist Curls - 4x full rope
    Reverse Wrist curls - 4x full rope

So Monday we're starting this program up.

The plan of action at this point is, tomorrow (Thursday 3/1/12) we're going to have a max day to see where our strength has gone up through the original "12 weeks of hell HRT program". We're excited really. Then Friday/Saturday/Sunday we're taking off to rest up and get everything back in order. I'll probably have a cheat meal or two. I've been dying for some wings, so that might happen. We're also going to take the time to get our new measurements, stats, and possibly new pictures even though I'm still a pretty fat kid, and hate cameras.

We'll be posting those here as well as posting up what our diets are going to look like. Mine won't change really from the other thread. Just this time around I'm actually already in the routine so it will be easy to stick to it. Last time it took me a good 8 weeks to really get on-board the diet train.

Since neither of us want to be competing bodybuilders, we're taking this as more of a transformation journey. Consider it a very serious hobby, kind of like our long range shooting. We go out and shoot steel almost every weekend out to 800+ yards and we take that VERY seriously. We don't compete much, but if we need to use these skills they're finely tuned . That's the attitude we have with our workouts/diet and yes even cardio now.

This.... is going to be interesting.

OH! And I start my animal supplements next week. Details to come

rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm going to weigh in on Sunday's if possible. This Sunday I was at 336. My goal by the end of the program is to be at 290. That's a pretty big transformation during 12-weeks and would put me at -85lbs since last May. I'd be pretty proud of that even though its not the 100 mark that most people like to see in a year. However, I've put on a **** ton of muscle compared to what I was so I can take that into account as well.

Ian weighed in last night and was at 173.5. I can tell he's frustrated because he's dropping slowly. I'm trying to press on him that it's all about diet. He ideally wants to be at around 200 eventually. For the 12 weeks I'm going to set a goal for him that he's up to 185.

So in summary this week:

Cody
    Current weight: 336
    Total change: ----
    Goal: 290lbs

Ian
    Current weight: 173.5
    Total change: ----
    Goal: 185lbs

DIET

My diet is going to carry over from what I was using in the other thread and reflect a few adjustments I've made through the time being on it.

Meal 1
    0.5c Brown rice
    2 whole eggs / 2 egg whites

Meal 2
    0.5c Brown rice
    6oz chicken

Meal 3
    0.5c Brown rice
    6oz chicken

Meal 4
    0.5c Brown rice
    6oz chicken

Meal 5
    6oz chicken

Meal 6
    6oz chicken

IN BED - 12am

CARDIO
    Cardio will be in the morning, once my schedule adjusts for it. I'm still working my sleep cycle into the 12am-8am routine. For the last several months sometimes I'm only sleeping 3-5 hours a couple times a week and that doesn't work. Once I get my sleep worked out I'll be doing 30 mins on a bike in the AM and another 30 after the workout. On the days I don't work out I'll do an hour in the AM.

SUPPLEMENTS
    I switched over to Animal stuff this week. It's cheaper and I'm I'll see the results everyone else does. I'm taking:

- Animal Pak
    - Animal Cuts
    - Animal Stak
    - Animal Nitro

I'll probably take cuts this first month and then wait until the last month to do another cycle (3 weeks on 1 off). However I want to see how I feel on it to make that call. Stak will be the first 2 months and I'm considering TEST for the 3rd. PAK and NITRO will be used for the duration.

Last night was our first session in the new program. We had to alter the original order legs could be later in the week. Ian's wife likes to come hit legs with us (she's trying to get that squat butt) and her schedule was switched up meaning the end of the week was only available.

SHOULDERS - 3/5/12

Warm-up
    Military Press 2-3x10
    Cody - 115lbs
    Ian - 115lbs

Shrugs 2-3x10
    Cody - 225lbs
    Ian - 225lbs

Superset - Both lifts done back to back, no rest. Hellcentric reps are used on both sets.
    Standing Side Lateral Raise - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Cody - 20lbs
    Ian - 15lbs

Cable Front Raise - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Cody - 60lbs
    Ian - 50lbs

Delts
    Cable Upright Rows - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Cody - 140lbs
    Ian - 120lbs

Military Press - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Cody - 145lbs
    Ian - 125lbs

Traps/Rear Delts
    Rear Lateral Raise - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Cody - 15lbs
    Ian - 15lbs

Cable Rear Delt Rows - 2 sets HRT Team style
    Cody - 120lbs
    Ian - 90lbs

Shrugs - 2 sets HRT Solo style
    Cody - 405lbs
    Ian - 385lbs

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep us posted on how this works out bro. I'm always curious about experimentation. 16 weeks on HRT is a long time. Steve and I noticed the same thing (our bodies just got accustomed to it) since we had done 16 weeks as well. Switching up our exercises midway through helped me out a lot as well. Turns out, HRT can be done with almost anything. Even weighted bench dips, which I asked tom about at the Arnold. I couldn't think of a way to apply hellcentrics that would not involve the spotter grabbing his bros butt (not very Animal), but he made a good point when he said you could just lift from under their arms when helping them up. Just gotta get creative.

Try HRT alternating dumbell curls and alternating hammer curls if you want a real blast. Tom spotted me on those with hellcentrics, and its killer (prob due to the alternating so it took a lot more of my endurance to finish).
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

We noticed a marked difference in difficulty last night.

Starting out with the super set was taxing, and the pump that resulted right there at the beginning was intense, which is what I wanted to achieve. By the end of the workout, we still had some strength on the last set or two and weren't blown out (which I try to avoid because it leads to over training IMO.) However, there was definitely a weakness that we haven't felt before. It almost felt like a different kind of failure.

And I don't know if its just a "placebo" effect or what, but I swear my shoulders are fuller right now. When we woke up this morning both of us felt like there was a difference in how we looked and how our shoulders felt. I have a hard time believing we made noticeable improvements in one workout as far as growth, but it does feel like the muscles are fuller which is a good sign growth is happening.

We'll see. Again, this is an experiment on our ends. We weren't ready to move away from HRT yet. Probably after June (we both have goals set for then) we'll move on to a strength program to give some time off from HRT. However at this point our goals are transformation and we've seen such results up to now that we don't want to lose those benefits. We just want to keep them at the same pace as when we started.

Hopefully Tom and some of the Animal guys will step in and have some comments on whether this might work long term or not, or even provide some tweaks to help make it more effective. Either way we'll see.

CHEST/BACK - 3/6/12

Warm-up
    Flat Bench 2-3x10
    Barbell Rows 2-3x10

Super Set
    Seated Butterflys - (8+4)
    Cody - 150lbs
    Ian - 130lbs

Reverse Butterflys - (8+4)
    Cody - 100lbs
    Ian - 70lbs

Chest
    Decline Bench - (8+4)
    Cody - 185lbs
    Ian - 155lbs

Incline Bench - (8+4)
    Cody - 115lbs
    Ian - 95lbs

Back
    Wide Grip Pulldowns - (8+4)
    Cody - 170lbs
    Ian - 120lbs

T-Bar Rows - (8+6) Switched to solo on this because we were having issues with technique. When the partner lifted the weight after the full negative it would throw us off balance and out of form. With us controlling the ascent we were much more stable.
    Cody - 110lbs
    Ian - 110lbs

We're definitely going to need to re-arrange the order of the workouts. Chest/Back after shoulders was a bad idea. Not to mention we hadn't hit chest or back in over a week since we took the second half of last week off. We were stiff and this really wasn't a spectacular workout. We'll fix that next week.

We've got legs tonight. Ready to get kicking, this workout is going to be rough.

I wanted to mention I'm really settling in on the diet. I'm going to have some pretty incredible results on Sunday when I weigh in. I hopped on the scale this morning and was slightly shocked. Of course I'll probably pick a bit of that up in water retention since I've got two more sessions to go, but by Sunday I should shed most of that back out.

I think a big part of beating my cravings and breaking the cheat cycle was just getting past the physical desire (High Glycemic sugar high, etc) and the emotional part of eating. Eating is what my family does when we get together, and we eat pretty bad. That's also the most common thing my friend circle does. We go out to eat and catch-up/talk/hang out. I'm having to break myself from that and realize that socializing doesn't need to involve food.

I realize most of you probably find it ridiculous that anything emotional or physical can be tied to food and lead to cheating on a diet. This is a body building forum after all. However it exists and its not an easy thing to break. I figured I'd mention it, because I'm sure a few lurkers who may or may not be posting on the forums might have had similar issues in the past or even presently. The fix is to just stick with it and find the "no" button. Realize you're never going to get where you want if you don't cut the bull**** and take control of your life.

LEGS - 3/9/12

Superset
    Leg Extension
    Cody - 155
    Ian - 90

Hamstring Curls
    Cody - 95
    Ian - 70

Quads
    Cody - 405
    Ian - 275

Leg Press - 2 sets HRT Team style (8+4)
    Cody - 820
    Ian - 515

Hamstrings/Glutes
    Good Mornings
    Cody - 135
    Ian - 95

Deadlifts
    Cody - 315
    Ian - 245

Calves
    We were beat so these are getting moved to tomorrow

Leg press was ridiculously hard. I'm in that zone that is right there at my max I think. I'm going to stay for a couple weeks at 820lbs to try and make some progress into better sets before continuing to push. My deadlift is weak too compared to my squats. I was failing pretty badly on the second set. I need to improve that dramatically.

ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Meble do salonu szkolenia biznesowe noclegi pneus

But also in fairness to your IRS GOV, lots of whom publish to them wondering the fahrrad-ass de/shop/page/13?shop_param=]mountainbike bis 1000 euro charges get removed on account of oversight are frequently approved your hopes Possibly be true with your approach along with obtain should you ever getting within this condition Tips on how to Begin a SEP IRA? Well, sufficient around SEP IRA regulations even more zarzadzanieflota net pl]zarzadzanie flota pojazdów about how to completely open an account provider; You will find three or more important methods a workplace will need to follow any time putting together a new SEP IRA 1) Indicator a powerful binding agreement to produce a SEP IRA to employees2) Relate the results to all or any employees3) Be sure a free account is established per employeeLet's summarize all of these SEP IRA guidelines in depth mutually: You first need in order to sign a good understanding providing you do offer a SEP IRA info selection for a lot of suitable individuals You should do this particular by time frame the tax bill gain fahrrad-ass de/shop/page/13?shop_param=]mountainbike bonn arrives If you will lengthen ones own taxes come back completing meeting, make use of last option meeting because the due date for this purpose notification You will want to put it off an entire twelve months when you pass up this particular timeline A good number of, if they are not many, banking companies could have a good SEP IRA mode you are able to send in while beginning an individual If you need to implement your own type, Google and yahoo IRS GOV product Mode 5305-SEP that could move anyone by way of thats a SEP IRA build shape really should seem like You will discover exceptions with regard to not necessarily having the capability to utilize 5305 IRS GOV variety Read up on this around the IRS site The perfect training course could possibly be merely consult the loan provider for any type they've because of their purchasers webplace pl]katalog firm All these forms tend to be preapproved by the RATES After the agreement has been well-known, an individual (as being an workplace) have to convey the actual eligibility wants towards your staff members in addition to policies within the SEP IRA system The actual INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE proposes offering individuals using getting some sort of authored communication in order to symbolize acquiring disclosed the knowledge An in depth overview plan account is actually provided by quite a few businesses ever since the aim with this move should be to in reality show your personnel about what here is the plan is usually plus what it implies for these people When divulged, it is actually YOUR OWN obligation as being the boss to make sure that every eligible staff member has a SEP IRA consideration set up and that they twojekominki pl/piece-kominkowe]piece wolnostojace cena obtain SEP IRA benefits a person try to make towards the plan That IRS GOV can simply disqualify all your method should you not carry out this correctly When you need to be thoughtful within execution, organising a new SEP IRA approach seriously isn't very hard or inefficient Since you can find out, it is easy All that is required via everyone will be persistance and even treatment with delivery Go through far more regarding SEP IRA Info Limitations, or simply ways to make best use of advantages from ones own SEP IRA Info the following I really hope you meblepokojowe24 net pl]meble pokojowe szafy identified this information helpful Good luck you On a awesome fall evening, or maybe within the summer months back garden grill, any comfortable take a seat in front of a hearth makes for superb conversation along with ease and comfort No matter if you have a flames shoppe inbuilt ones outdoor property as well as you choose a handheld toilet bowl so that you can shed solid wood, an individual have the ability to flip a fairly easy lawn in a host to enjoyment plus activity

ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sofy kurtki motocyklowe noclegi cerchi

Playing with fairness towards INTEREST RATES, a number of exactly who produce with them seeking that oprawaobrazow nom pl]oprawa obrazów konin penalty end up taken away on account of oversight are frequently granted their particular chooses End up being legitimate in your procedure and inquire if you ever getting during this circumstance The best way to Generate a SEP IRA? Alright, ample pertaining to SEP IRA rules and many more jantes24 fr/]jantes xsara about how to truly available a merchant account; You will discover about three standard measures a recruiter have got to comply with once putting together a good SEP IRA 1) Indicator an agreement to offer an important SEP IRA to any or all employees2) Talk the words to any or all employees3) Make certain business relationship is established for every employeeLet's talk about each one of these SEP IRA principles in more detail with each other: You first need so that you can warning sign the deal indicating that you supplies a SEP IRA factor solution for anyone able staff members You choose to do the following by time ones own tax bill returning cret pl]darmowe ogloszenia drobne is due Should you can expand a person's tax bill gain completing particular date, operate the other date as the due date for this correspondence You need to hang on an entire season if you neglect it due date Nearly all, or else almost all, finance institutions will have some sort of SEP IRA style it is possible to apply for any time starting up a single If you'd like to employ your own private type, Google IRS GOV version Type 5305-SEP that should wander everyone as a result of thats a SEP IRA setup mode really should appear like There are actually exceptions concerning not the ability to operate the 5305 INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE style Review this kind of over the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE internet site The most effective training could be only so i can consult ones own traditional bank for just a kind that they've for his or her people cret pl]kupie These versions in many cases are preapproved by way of the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE As the understanding is established, a person (being a employer) need to converse the actual eligibility necessities with your staff members plus the rules of the SEP IRA approach That RATES offers presenting individuals through an important drafted contact to help signify possessing divulged the details A close outline prepare criteria can be furnished by quite a few business employers considering that the aiming of your consideration may be to essentially educate an individual's people with what the routine will be along with exactly what this would mean for the kids Once disseminated, it is actually AN INDIVIDUAL'S obligation because the employer to confirm every single qualified to receive workforce carries a SEP IRA consideration established and that they sofy24 biz pl]sofy antyki obtain the SEP IRA advantages anyone come up with towards the approach The particular RATES can simply disqualify all your approach until you perform this accurately While you must be meticulous throughout delivery, creating a new SEP IRA system will not be really hard as well as sometimes complicated Since you can easily discover, practise is easy All that is required from everyone can be persistance and also good care throughout execution Learn extra concerning SEP IRA Info Boundaries, and also how you can increase benefits from a person's SEP IRA Share the following I really hope an individual cret pl]ogloszenia praca discovered this data practical Great to you For the awesome fall day time, as well as over the summer time outdoor bar-b-que, an important toasty remain when in front of a good fireplace tends to make good dialogue as well as comfort and ease Regardless of whether you now have the hearth shoppe internal your outdoor property or simply you choose the convenient toilet bowl so that you can shed hardwood, everyone manage to switch an uncomplicated property in to a place of peace in addition to adventure

uhg ^ ****ing *******s

So I missed recording our arms workout last week and I don't remember the weights so I'll have to skip that. However we DID do it. I coasted through the weekend resting up. I didn't eat fantastic, but it wasn't awful either.

Ian weighed in last night, I hit it today, and here are the results:

Cody
    Current weight: 328
    Total change: -8lbs
    Goal: 290lbs

Ian
    Current weight: 173
    Total change: -0.5lbs
    Goal: 185lbs

I'm stoked about an 8lb drop. I'm assuming some of it is water and other shenanagins dropping out. However, I haven't noticed a dramatic increase in water consumption OR peeing (which is weird considering I'm taking CUTS.) Maybe it's happening and I'm just not realizing it. I'm curious to see if the dramatic drops continue this week. The crazy thing is I haven't started cardio yet. I've been trying to clear up some of my workload so I can actually get to bed on time a couple nights in a row and get up earlier in the AM. That will allow me to get my morning cardio in and cook, etc without clients screaming "WHERE'S MY STUFF, WHY ISN'T IT DONE? IT SHOULD ONLY TAKE A COUPLE HOURS AND I SENT IT 10 MINUTES AGO?!?!" /rant

Ian isn't as happy. He's consistently lowered his weight for about 2 weeks, down from 174.5. I've been telling him that its his eating getting him into trouble. I keep telling him "go talk to Ross if you don't believe me, damn it." So yesterday after getting off the scale we agreed that he'd try what I'm saying. I told him to cut the excuses and just find a way to eat. Take a lunch box with you to school, eat **** cold, do what you have to. The simple fact is is that you can NOT grow without the food to do so. Your body doesn't defy the laws of physics and create mass from nothing. So we've basically decided that when I'm cooking in the morning I'm going to throw his food in with mine and just get him set up to start eating right for a couple weeks. It's more work for me, but what ever. He'll owe me when the results start happening.

Anyways yesterday we both got back after it.

CHEST/BACK - 3/12/12
    Notes: We added a couple lifts to help better hit the whole chest and back. At the end of the chest section we added Dumbbell Flat Press. What we're finding is that the solo **** is hard. And its a fantastic final burnout technique. There's something about having to do the negative and then pick that **** back up yourself that makes you want to quit. We added close-grip seated rows to the back section to try and hit the entire back.

Warm-up
    Flat Bench 2-3x10
    Barbell Rows 2-3x10

Super Set

Seated Butterflys - (8+4)
    Cody - 150lbs
    Ian - 130lbs

Reverse Butterflys - (8+4)
    Cody - 120lbs
    Ian - 70lbs

Chest
    Decline Bench - (8+4)
    Cody - 175lbs - I lowered the weight because I'm doing something weird with my left shoulder under the higher weight. It's causing terrible form and I need to get it under control before pushing forward in the weight again.
    Ian - 155lbs

Incline Bench - (8+4)
    Cody - 135lbs
    Ian - 115lbs

Dumbell Flat Press - (8+6)
    Cody - 45s - these need to go up, I just wasn't sure where I was at since it was the first go.
    Ian - 30s

Back
    Wide Grip Cable Pulldowns - (8+4)
    Cody - 155lbs
    Ian - 120lbs

Close-grip Machine Rows - (8+4)
    Cody - 160lbs
    Ian - 120lbs

T-Bar Rows - (8+6)
    Cody - 120lbs
    Ian - 120lbs

LEGS - 3/13/12

Superset
    Leg Extension
    Cody - 160
    Ian - 100

Hamstring Curls
    Cody - 100
    Ian - 80

Quads
    Cody - 405
    Ian - 315

Leg Press - (8+6)
    I wanted to see what a solo set of these feel like so we tried it today.

Cody - 695 - I dropped my weight back. I had a very rough time pushing 820 last week and quite frankly I don't want to push my legs that hard every week and risk injury. I've seen people pop quad muscles, or blow out knees before and its a catastrophic injury. Something I want to avoid. 695 solo style was still a pretty good burn.
    Ian - 515

Hamstrings/Glutes
    Good Mornings
    Cody - 165
    Ian - 115

Deadlifts
    Cody - 315 - My second set here was interesting. Read below.
    Ian - 225

So this "Reverse Perverse" **** sucks ass. It's hard as hell. On leg night it basically means deadlifts get to be the last thing we do before we go home. By then we're both sucking wind and some nights trying not to hurl. Tonight I did my first set and struggled. 315 felt like 405. Then Ian did his last set, and was bitching about it, sucking wind and just generally in a foul mood. His last set he went to complete failure and actually fell down when he took the first step off the box.

So I proceed to tell him, "**** it, we do this **** so when we need it, the strength will be there. So if you ever need it, you'll be able to save Noelle (his wife.) None of our friends outside of us can handle this ****. None of them could save their own ass in a bad situation let alone someone else. We're not going to be weak and helpless." I said all this as I'm standing on the box getting ready for my second set. I rolled my straps and just went to it. I cranked through the 8 reps like it was 225 and rocked the HCR's. I got down and stopped and though, ha, I jacked myself up just talking about that. Nice.

I thought I would share that. I was pretty pumped about it and its true. Not only do I want to look good, I want to know when the **** hits the fan and I need my body, its going to be there to get the job done. I'm not going to be some punk bitch with toothpick appendages squealing for someone to help. I'm going to do it myself.

coles10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this looks pretty intense

Originally Posted by coles10 View Post
    this looks pretty intense
    I can't say its a lot of fun, but it's working.

Shoulders tonight. I wish I could get some feedback from the Animal guys on whether this plan is going to work long term, if they see problems or tweaks needed, etc. Tom, Dead, G? You guys out there?

ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, it's been what? Over 2 months since you started your own version of HRT. Can you share the results or developments? We'd love to hear about it.
    -=*That Gal Zoey*=-