Bodhisativa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

are protein shots any good?

I'm trying to put together an eating plan and I'm not able to eat at work, sometimes for 7 hours, and my schedule is erratic. I'm trying to lose weight while building muscle. I guess you'd call it a recomp? I'm on the chubby side, used to be athletic and still have the muscle memory. My highest priority however is cutting out some fat. I was looking up supplements I could sneak because a whole bar would be unrealistic and I want to make sure I feed my body enough protein so I don't eat up too much muscle. I wait tables and some days I might be able to eat a handful of almonds or a protein bar but if it's a Saturday night I might have to work from 4pm to 11pm and not have the option of chewing for even a minute because I'm in front of guests the whole time. I came across some protein shots online just pre-shopping before I checked out some local vitamin shops.

What do you think about the protein shots?

I'd also be interested in hearing how some of the veterans get their macros in even with hectic schedules.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're that concerned make a protein shake/smoothie and leave it in the fridge and take some sips when you can.

You're not going to lose muscle within the course of a day. Ever. It just doesn't work like that.

It's fine to just eat enough either in the morning or evening to provide sufficient calories and macro nutrients for the day.

Bodhisativa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks! I've been reading a lot of nutrition and training articles and eating five to six meals kept coming up as well as feeding yourself protein throughout the day and I was afraid that if I didn't then I'd be shooting myself in the foot.

Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've made my own jello shots after seeing them sold on amazon for $$$. I just add my protein powder to sugar free jello right after adding the cold water.