Cody1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Skinny 15 year old with high metabolism wants to gain weight and muscle

Hey guys im 15 years old and im 5 foot 11. im only 132 pounds! im fairly skinny. i have an extremely fast metabolism. i eat so so much but just can not gain weight. i currently do this. Monday- chest, biceps, triceps, forearms. Wednesday- Cardio, abs legs. Friday is same as monday. i have just ordered creatine and whey protein. my questions are
    1. Should i train my chest, triceps, biceps, and forearms 3 days a week and put a little bit of cardio and legs in each day?
    2. Should i take creatine and whey? somebody said i should gain muscle before i take creatine. what should i do? if so when do i take each one?
    3. Any extra tips or suggestions that you think is good for me. just saying im not one of those extremely weak skinny kids. my bench is 135. its not alot but for how skinny and lanky i am thats not too bad. after only 2 months of lifting. Thank you guys, this is my first day on this siteand im completely frustrated about this weight gaining issue and i just want some help. thanks again!!!1

gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnarly0531 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    really man it is about eating a good amount of food and NEVER missing a lift. dont do chest and crap 3 times a week unless yo are doing low set full body work outs. if doing high set 4 day splits which you probably shouldnt do with a smaller size (often less gains) then you want some time off for you muscle. my chest routine is about 15 to 20 sets depending on which week i am in and doing that 3 times a week would blow my chest out. where as 3 workouts with 5 sets for chest would be ok with a total of 15 sets. take protien or a weight gainer if you lack calories and protein. as for creatine i would wait awhile, take it after 6-9 months in of lifting and you will REALLY notice the effect it has on your reps other wise starting with it you never know a difference. and as for a good routine look at stickies and read around inline for a good beginners one. once you stick with it you will be hooked harder than with ******* (from experience) no joke.

locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locooo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    starting strength from stickies and eat more. Whey might help you get some extra calories in, and you don't need creatine. At your age, just lift and eat as much as you can, but eat smart.