Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MsHeidi View Post
    Does anyone else agree with this?

My life has absolutely no purpose or point, I'm just going through it and trying to improve myself everyday.
    But I'm starting to think, WTF is the point? Why?

Current state of play is as follows;

BRB All My Girlfriends want to get drunk, eat junk food and go for hours of shoe shopping - WTF?!?
    BRB Can't hang out with girlfriends anymore as they're sending me crazy for being such fools
    BRB Have a million things to do at work, nobody here appears to be able to think for themselves and the Office manager gets responsibility for things that go wrong
    BRB Working long hours for a salary (no overtime)
    BRB Moved Closer to work for extra time to myself, end up spending longer at work
    BRB Now I'm closer in to work you can't swing a cat in my apartment (and if I had a pet it would be a dog and not a cat)
    BRB If it's possible to have a past life, I think I was a man
    If you believe life is 'pointless' then why does it matter whether your girlfriends want to get drunk or not? Non of that sh!t you posted would matter, if life was in fact pointless, no?

Read the works of some stoic philosophers, it could help you out in your quest to find the meaning in life, or lack thereof.
    ☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆

PROGRESSIVE HOUSE + TECHNO

Cam Newton for Heisman

Auburn Football / Cleveland Browns / Real Madrid / Juventus / River Plate

don't put referral links in your sig

icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Everything that has a point, is essentially pointless in on itself. So having a point to life, is pointless, whatever that is. Even being pointless is pointless.

Being pointless about being pointless; is also pointless.

I am not saying it was aliens who said that.

but it was

Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sometimes i feel this way, but then i remember that one day when i grow up i want to inspire others and improve the life of others.

and then i think about short/long term goals and what i have to do to meet them

AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Life is pointless without teddies or gtfo.

jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmart11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Life is pointless without teddies or gtfo.

Steal fat, make soap. Bababooey100's Avatar
    Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quit your job and do something you like or start your own business. Or you can continue to be like the rest of the industrialized world and try to act like a millionaire and wind up being 60, divorced, broke, and in a ton of debt. I deal with rich people all day. The ones who work for themselves are usually cool and laid back. The ones who work for others just to make money are miserable douche bags. Unplug yourself from the matrix and set yourself free.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Location: ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WUT?, Ireland
    laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have personally found that holding spoons and taking pictures of myself for the misc has created a point to what would otherwise be a pointless life.

Hope that helps.
    ------------------The Black Knight---------------
    ------------------**-6ft+ crew-**--------------
    -------------------I Rape Back------------------

MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsHeidi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by doyoueveneat View Post
    live is pointless w/o spoon pics
    Check my profile, posted two of them

Originally Posted by bbdude1988 View Post
    Jesus Christ Misc, a girl posts something srs and every response is "sex sex sex sex", get out of your parents basement and see the sun!

OP, that's the materialistic society we live in. We are taught, "work long and hard so you can buy things". Your friends sit around eating and look at stuff to buy, but who can blame them when that's what we've been groomed to think our entire lives? That's what helps the economy and our country, that's what it expects of us.

How to escape this and actually come up with meaning? I'm still trying to figure it out =/
    I agree completely, I couldn't care less for material things. Sure they are fun for a little bit but sh!t gets old quick and I have progressed past this a long time ago.

Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    You need to change your perspective, there are some people who would kill to have your problems
    I'm a ****guette and I know it

But still life has no point!!!

.... wondering, what if? I post tittie picture on misc?

LOL!

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is why no one will remember your name.

Except me, will you marry me?
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The point of life is surviving and fuking. Beyond that it is about being happy and creating a better world for our kids. The trick is using the small amount of time we have wisely.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

Operation Discovery LiftingDutchMan's Avatar
    LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingDutchMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Life is a journey, not a destination. Live it up, enjoy life and stop worrying about making money.

Don't snap your **** up! squatsruinbacks's Avatar
    squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50) squatsruinbacks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Life for the average person sucks. Acquire power/wealth and notice how things change.
    *have only ever had sex with prostitutes crew*
    *never had a girlfriend crew*
    *8 years bodybuilding no results crew*
    *27 years old living with parents crew*
    *unemployed crew*
    *failed community college twice crew*
    *no friends left crew*
    *idolize serial killers crew*

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BeastMode101 View Post
    want to know how I know you're a *******?

but in all srs-ness, yes I feel the same way. I see no pt either (srs). know that feel
    I know that feel. I've done the "I'm just going to enjoy myself and do what ever the fuk i want to do" and i still saw no point to life.
    Yea i was doing what ever i wanted, stopped studying, gained some fat, but id wake up the next day and do the same thing again, there wasnt any point to any of it.

I've also done the "strive to improve myself, my mind my body my career etc. and did so successfully but there really isnt any point to it. I got a better body because i wanted better chicks. I got a better career because i wanted more money. I didnt get any of this "self improvement joy" BS that excentric people preach. just kinda cruising through life now.

Its slightly depressing but i just dont think about it and move on to the next thing thats gonna give me a lil buzz
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

Very angry man

I rep back just ask
    I neg back if unreasonable

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by squatsruinbacks View Post
    Life for the average person sucks. Acquire power/wealth and notice how things change.
    Also this. I think i find life so pointless and boring because i have the most powerful imagination of anyone i know, and have always imagined things so vividly, and so awesome that when i awake im just like "ahhh this shyt again"

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    idea.... you bend over in a dark room, i walk in blindfolded while youre doggy and your azzhole is gaping and protruding as to suck in the whistling sounds of air, as i approach to rim you, you let loose that prolapse and let me go to town on dem guts... would love to suck dem gets and pound your puked stenched arse hole

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nutcase View Post
    Also this. I think i find life so pointless and boring because i have the most powerful imagination of anyone i know, and have always imagined things so vividly, and so awesome that when i awake im just like "ahhh this shyt again"
    You are 25. Let your dreams spill out of your mind into reality. (srs)
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is pointless.

ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aleclolz View Post
    idea.... you bend over in a dark room, i walk in blindfolded while youre doggy and your azzhole is gaping and protruding as to suck in the whistling sounds of air, as i approach to rim you, you let loose that prolapse and let me go to town on dem guts... would love to suck dem gets and pound your puked stenched arse hole
    you need more goals. how bout marrying the sexiest guy on the planet?

Originally Posted by Jesse_l_g View Post
    You are 25. Let your dreams spill out of your mind into reality. (srs)
    My dreams are not possible in this reality srs

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aleclolz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aleclolz View Post
    please respond

AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i will rape you little girl
    Sig cant be a novel.

DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lemme poo in yo mouf gurl
    Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

++ Positive Crew ++

NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500) NormaIGuy is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm always told that I'm young and that I have plenty of opportunity. Ect. Lettuce be cereal, we all have hopes, dreams, ambitions and as much as it is about the journey towards our goals, do they ever really fill that emotionally deprived null void inside of our hearts and mind? Our baby steps into a world of hurt and ill sought success will eventually reveal it's true face and it's voice will sing silently for those who've lost their lonely souls and for the foolish who believed the lies told by vanity, glamour and fame who instead, received death served on a platter. Little did you did you know that your personal relationship with enlightenment itself will lead to the destruction of your moral values and understanding of the world as you knew it and would thus, change the course of each of your lives forever. Your lives, meaning, the person who think you are, the person you would like to be and the person whom of which you really are. The key and the solution to all of your problems can be found in the following sentence. Shut the fuk up and die. For if there is a meaning of life where death is present, it is ultimately only temporary and thus, in my opinion is rendered completely pointless as I strongly believe that acknowledging death itself influences the personal philosophy and interpretation of the meaning of life itself. So in conclusion, the only thing I have to say is do what you want, quit your job, get addicted to drugs, shoot the president, rape a transsexual hooker. Kill a beaver and use its dead corpse to rob a bank, get HIV, give it to as much people as you can. Light your own house on fire, fuk it, fuk it again, sh!t on it, throw it inside of your neighbours house then fuk your neighbour. Shoot the president, shoot yourself in the penis, laugh about it, chop it off and make a baby eat it then rape it and light it on fire. Fuk everything, fuk your doorknob, fuk your toothbrush, fuk everything you can find then die peacefully.

Yours truly NormaIGuy.

zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100) zasquatch is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Life is an amazing lottery win against indescribable odds for the chance to live and breathe and experience the universe in our current form.

pretty much what I was gonna post. thats the beauty of life...there is no point to it. so you lay back and have fun

OfficialMisc Gynecologist aaron416's Avatar
    aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you think of it like that, does anything really have a purpose?

Why? So you can have the most enjoyable life you can have.

BRB All My Girlfriends want to get drunk, eat junk food and go for hours of shoe shopping - WTF?!?
    BRB Can't hang out with girlfriends anymore as they're sending me crazy for being such fools
    -Make new friends or get them into what you do.

BRB Have a million things to do at work, nobody here appears to be able to think for themselves and the Office manager gets responsibility for things that go wrong
    BRB Working long hours for a salary (no overtime)
    BRB Moved Closer to work for extra time to myself, end up spending longer at work
    BRB Now I'm closer in to work you can't swing a cat in my apartment (and if I had a pet it would be a dog and not a ca
    -Don't like your job? Switch it or have a better outlook on it, and try to make everything positive.

Why do you work more then you're supposed to?
    Forever steps : jamestown0101, kineticforce

"Out of the ashes of the old world, a new world can then come into being." - Eckhart Tolle

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zasquatch View Post
    pretty much what I was gonna post. thats the beauty of life...there is no point to it. so you lay back and have fun
    What if you don't find anything particularly fun? srs I don't really enjoy anything.
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Location: ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WUT?, Ireland
    laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50) laughinman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    .... wondering, what if? I post tittie picture on misc?
    I like where this is going OP, perhaps your not a ******* after all.
    ------------------The Black Knight---------------
    ------------------**-6ft+ crew-**--------------
    -------------------I Rape Back------------------

Platinum Member MaximusMiscimus's Avatar
    MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by doyoueveneat View Post
    live is pointless w/o spoon pics

For that matter this thread is useless without pics.

fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so glad I don't have that point of view. had that outlook from 15-18 years old and that was when I had no job or care in the world and all I did was play video games and hang with friends, which sounds like a life a lot of people would like to live. but now that I actually have money and a job and am going to school and am doing things I enjoy with my time I can appreciate everything a lot more. can't wait to reach my goals and see what happens and where I go in life.

inb4 Age: 19
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

☆ ☆ ☆ I always pick 5 in the "Choose a number before entering the thread" threads! ☆ ☆ ☆

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BRB If it's possible to have a past life, I think I was a man
    from the looks of it, I think youre right.