Closed Thread
    JF0302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF0302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

******** and help with its side effects

Hello,
    This is my first post and I apologize in advance if I am putting it in the wrong section. I would like to ask for advice and to see if anyone out there has had any success with combating the Vasoconstricting effects of ******** with proper nutrition and supplementation? I have been on ******** for quite some time and yes I do have a proper diagnosis for it. I have been diagnosed multiple times and lets just avoid any debate whether ADD/ADHD is real or if I actually need to be on it. That is not the point of this thread. The point is the side effects associated with this prescribed drug I am taking.

First off, I experience awful vasocontriction. This means weak pumps. Its a common side effect and its annoying. Sadly, most pump supplements have a series of added stimulants that I do not wish to have. More stims on ******** is like having someone punch you in the chest for 2-3 hours straight. Basically, I no longer drink coffee because of this simple side effect. I have read some information on l-citruline, L-arginine AKG, and others and am looking to see if anyone find a real impact from such supplements or others.

Any information will be nice.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you should always talk to your Doc or Pharmacist before taking any supps with a Rx
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)