Thread: AMS Mass Drops

pitbullforte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitbullforte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitbullforte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitbullforte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitbullforte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitbullforte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitbullforte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitbullforte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AMS Mass Drops

There seems to be little info regarding the AMS Mass Drops and not any reviews.
    What do you think of it?
    Any reviews?

Shelloutfalter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's because they're brand new, no. 1; and no. 2, AMS absolutely, positively SUCKS at product promotion. They're far too PC in their marketing approach and I find them to be fairly unfriendly and non-interactive.

They make good products, but their PR skills leave a lot to be desired.

Mass drops are intriguing. In lay terms, they contain:

19norDHEA - A precursor to the illegal steroid nandralone, a progestational steroid which causes mass gains but can also have an adverse effect on you erectile function even in the months and weeks after cessation.

1-DHEA aka 1-Androsterone - This DHEA metabolite ultimately converts to 1-testosterone and is suppressive.

1-DHEA causes lethargy and loss of libido for most users. Based on science, stacking it along with 19norDHEA seems like a recipe for limp dick.

This product is like combining AMS DecaVol with 1-Androsterone and giving it an enhanced, liquid carrier.

I would strongly advise stacking it with their 4ad and 1-Alpha products. 4ad is 4-DHEA - a fairly anabolic metabolite of DHEA which ultimately converts to 4-androstendiol and 4-testosterone.

1-Alpha is a DHT prohormone. It will help make up for the 19nor's lack of androgenic potency and the libido suppression of the 1-DHEA.

jedediah2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So tell me this.

I recently ordered mass drops however I also enjoy a very active sex life. If I take the mass drops your telling me that I will lose my libido and even the ability to get an erection is that right? That sounds pretty rough. You say 1 alpha could reduce that but where do I get 1 alpha as well as what else should I look for and if I stop taking mass drops will the effect wear off?

Frank5193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how did the mass drops go? did you lose your libido i just ordered it...

Originally Posted by jedediah2006 View Post
    I recently ordered mass drops however I also enjoy a very active sex life. If I take the mass drops your telling me that I will lose my libido and even the ability to get an erection is that right? That sounds pretty rough. You say 1 alpha could reduce that but where do I get 1 alpha as well as what else should I look for and if I stop taking mass drops will the effect wear off?
    How did the mass drops go? Did you libido go down? I just ordered my 8 week cycle and had no idea this would happen ...did it happen? If it did I need to buy the 4 ad quick before the drops come in!