Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100)

Post Sex is for primitive people who are still in the monkey-stage mentally. SRS.

Anyone with the least logical sense or half a brain will see sex for what it is, and therefore don't need it. Nobody ever died from not getting laid.

Some of us intelligent people have evolved to a superior race already. We're seperating ourselves from primal urges. Me and my fellow peers find guys and girls like you laughable.
    The only time one should have sex is when they want kids. Everyone else does it because they think it's normal and cool.. I'll tell you what, you clueless sheep..

Sex is ultimately a waste of time. You get nothing out of it other than a momentarily pleasure that's been hardwired into you to make you reproduce.

Look at it intelligently, you're sticking a part of your body into another unintelligent animal's gooey, slimey, stinking hole. NOTHING cool about that. Don't ****ing complain about 'dry streaks' either. All you have to do is rub one out, and you're good. Stop the attention-seeking FFS!

Furthermore 'people' who use the terms 'finish' and 'the big O' Are SPECIAL ****ing losers who thinks they're cool because they're acting on a PRIMITIVE monkey urge.
    Why don't you losers start seperating yourselves from your monkey-self, and start contributing to society instead?

People of the new breed like me, are working on maximizing our potential to benefit society for generations to come.

- Masterrace checking out. You're all disgusting worms in the fetal stage, STOP being ****ing braindead.

inb4 heaps of preteen acneboys who can't comprehend this message
    **Average height crew**
    **My height is holding me back from being successful crew**

Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Op is a foreveralone red *******.

BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Hellow533 View Post
    Op is a foreveralone red *******.
    Did the troof hurt ya, my little peon?
    **Average height crew**

NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "It's all overrated, man. Sex is only a great thing if you're not getting any." ~ Charles Bukowski

"OP is a ******* who can't even convince the most pathetic girls to sleep with him" NickA44
    Carolina Panthers

#clanginandbangin

Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BraaZero View Post
    Don't ****ing complain about 'dry streaks' either. All you have to do is rub one out, and you're good. Stop the attention-seeking FFS!
    ITT it is now more intelligent and alpha to masturbate than to have sex
    **Yellow Fever Crew**

*Proud supporter of roronoa3000*

Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You, like I, have not yet advanced past your current mortal flesh body that keeps your intelligent unprimitive mind in a mental jail. Please, you must realize we are both the same species of intelligent animal, however more advanced your mentality seems to be.

We are both the same, you and I.

Exept one small detail.

OP IS A *******

JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you aspergers brah?

YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungDrizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    God u ****ing reds.

Registered User WalterKovacs769's Avatar
    WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone with the least logical sense or half a brain will see sex for what it is, and therefore don't need it. Nobody ever died from not getting laid.

Some of us intelligent people have evolved to a superior race already. We're seperating ourselves from primal urges. Me and my fellow peers find guys and girls like you laughable.
    The only time one should have sex is when they want kids. Everyone else does it because they think it's normal and cool.. I'll tell you what, you clueless sheep..

Sex is ultimately a waste of time. You get nothing out of it other than a momentarily pleasure that's been hardwired into you to make you reproduce.
    You could say that about any hobby.

Brb why watch football you get nothing out of it other than a momentarily pleasure.
    Brb why drink alcohol you get nothing out of it other than a momentarily pleasure.
    Brb why do anything other than acquire knowledge, work, and die.

You are an idiot OP.

Also, feelsgoodman.jpg

BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000)
    what if I don't want to be a productive member of society? bite me *******

Originally Posted by WalterKovacs769 View Post
    You could say that about any hobby.

Brb why watch football you get nothing out of it other than a momentarily pleasure.
    Brb why drink alcohol you get nothing out of it other than a momentarily pleasure.
    Brb why do anything other than acquire knowledge, work, and die.

You are an idiot OP.

Also, feelsgoodman.jpg
    Bonding with other guys through common interests is still alpha. Friendships is also a part of the new masterrace mindset. Women are totally disregarded for being especially primitive and illogical.

Alcohol is beta unless it's consumed with mates to enhance philosophical discussions and having talks of good childhood memories. Bro's are forever.

People striving for knowledge will benefit to the evolution of society, causing you to see more cool technology in your lifetime. Definitely worth it. Sex will provide you nothing, unless it's for kids.
    **Average height crew**

Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how can u have an opinion on sex when you havent had any

Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bonding with other guys through common interests is still alpha. Friendships is also a part of the new masterrace mindset. Women are totally disregarded for being especially primitive and illogical.
    Hey fellow intelligent superpals! Let's all get together and rub one out! No need wasting our time with bishes, right fellahs? We're too smart for that sh!t.
    **Yellow Fever Crew**

*Proud supporter of roronoa3000*

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why not have the best of both worlds? Be a highly intelligent individual enjoying discussion about high powered ideas, contribute something original and productive to society, yet use your guile and charm to trick stupid sloots into having sex with you when you want it.
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Originally Posted by Flexz0r View Post
    how can u have an opinion on sex when you havent had any
    I've had sex on a couple of occasions. Every time finding it boring and redundant. I see it for what it is in the act aswell. Sex sucks
    **Average height crew**

thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    a momentarily pleasure

Originally Posted by lucious View Post
    Why not have the best of both worlds? Be a highly intelligent individual enjoying discussion about high powered ideas, contribute something original and productive to society, yet use your guile and charm to trick stupid sloots into having sex with you when you want it.
    Time spent chasing illogical creatures is time wasted. You got the right idea mate, but something in your lizard brain must be stopping you from getting over the edge. We'll be waiting for you on the other side.
    **Average height crew**

sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've had sex on a couple of occasions. Every time finding it boring and redundant. I see it for what it is in the act aswell. Sex sucks
    Does OP even jerk? no homo
    I rep back bout tree fiddy+

dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hellow533 View Post
    You, like I, have not yet advanced past your current mortal flesh body that keeps your intelligent unprimitive mind in a mental jail. Please, you must realize we are both the same species of intelligent animal, however more advanced your mentality seems to be.

We are both the same, you and I.

Exept one small detail.

OP IS A *******
    LOL'd.

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP why is the word "dick" tattooed on your back?
    ***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alcohol is beta.
    Knowledge can benefit society, causing you to see more cool technology in your lifetime. Definitely worth it. Sex will provide you nothing, unless it's for kids.
    The master race do not need friends. They're an equally worthless expenditure of energy as sex, they require a significant amount of effort to maintain and to meet all necessary social conventions. It's far easier to have a group of acquaintances that are of a similar intellectual level purely for the purposes of verifying research or discoveries.
    Knowledge benefits society, but society doesn't benefit knowledge.
    Men and women have different brain patterns, and are therefore both required to achieve the optimal level of scientific advancement.

Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Wilsbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why did i read this in the voice of Sheldon Cooper?

Originally Posted by thornzo View Post
    a momentarily pleasure
    English is not my first language, plus it went a bit fast. Perfect grammar and spelling won't contribute greatly to the bettering of society anyways.
    **Average height crew**

nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Of all monkeys, only bonobos have sex for pleasure. In fact, humans are among a very small number of species who have sex for pleasure. /thread
    Current PRs:

* Bench - 185lbs * Squat - 225lbs * Deadlift - 245lbs * Press - 120lbs *

The peasant of Misc TaijinKyofusho's Avatar
    TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I completely agree op. Master race checking in
    Optimistic Crew
    No fap and cold shower Crew
    Cries while watching romantic movies Crew
    Women will only bring you down Crew
    Disregard women acquire everything Crew

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Look at it intelligently, you're sticking a part of your body into another unintelligent animal's gooey, slimey, stinking hole. NOTHING cool about that. Don't ****ing complain about 'dry streaks' either. All you have to do is rub one out, and you're good. Stop the attention-seeking FFS!

Furthermore 'people' who use the terms 'finish' and 'the big O' Are SPECIAL ****ing losers who thinks they're cool because they're acting on a PRIMITIVE monkey urge.
    Why don't you losers start seperating yourselves from your monkey-self, and start contributing to society instead?

People of the new breed like me, are working on maximizing our potential to benefit society for generations to come.

- Masterrace checking out. You're all disgusting worms in the fetal stage, STOP being ****ing braindead.

inb4 heaps of preteen acneboys who can't comprehend this message
    I comprehend, OP.

on dat dere no fap for life too.

come at me *******s

Originally Posted by YouRaffYouRuse View Post
    The master race do not need friends. They're an equally worthless expenditure of energy as sex, they require a significant amount of effort to maintain and to meet all necessary social conventions. It's far easier to have a group of acquaintances that are of a similar intellectual level purely for the purposes of verifying research or discoveries.
    Knowledge benefits society, but society doesn't benefit knowledge.
    Men and women have different brain patterns, and are therefore both required to achieve the optimal level of scientific advancement.
    You're trying too hard. I think you're gotten to. How does it feel having wasted all your pathetic years trying to get with women?
    **Average height crew**

Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nileyk View Post
    Of all monkeys, only bonobos have sex for pleasure. In fact, humans are among a very small number of species who have sex for pleasure. /thread
    You have a beautiful body (no homo)

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Somehow my BraaZero got out of it's pokeball and started posting on the misc, sorry brahs.
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.