Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Herado's Quest to the Best.

Currently Cutting
    Start of cutting journey(12.02.12): 175lb
    Week 2(28.02.12): 166lb

Hey guys welcome to my workout journal and i'm a new**** when it comes to doing these, it may be crap and it might be good. At the end of the day you can either decide to follow me or not.

A little bit about me and how long i have gotten into Bodybuilding. About two years ago i got a pair of Dumbbells for my birthday and for about a year and a half i was basically just working my bi's, tri's and shoulders maybe two or three times a week with only one exercise for each muscle.
    Anyway, after that year and a half i had just been broken up with my girlfriend of nearly two years and it really led me to find out who i was and what i want to do with my life. I took a long hard look in the mirror and all i saw was an obese kid. I had let myself go. I lost all contact with the real world. I was disgustingly pale. I wreaked like a skunk. I barely had any friends left. I was alone.

Now i may sound like a fan boy or a ******* but i found Zyzz's videos and it inspired me and i knew that i had to change and become the best i can be. Not only do i want to dominate life psychologically i want to look physically dominant at the same time.

I got myself a gym membership and started researching routines, I was confused a fuaaaark as to what they did and how to do them but i guess it has prep'd me to this day, although i wasn't on a solid diet basically until about 5 months after.

I now have a diet that is working but a bit too well. I'm feeling REALLY full but i'm not getting enough calories to only lose 1lb a week. I lost 8-10lb in three weeks.
    I am slowly increasing my current calorie intake by 100 calories every week until i'm about spot on.

Feel free to follow, give tips or even just poke fun at my horrible lifts or anything else - It greatly inspires me, believe it or not.

Cheers.

Diet:
    1pm:
    PWO Protein Shake.

1:30pm:
    Wholemeal muffin with avocado and tuna.
    Protein Shake.

3pm:
    Salmon with peas and broccoli.

5pm:
    Chicken with a cup of brown rice.

7pm:
    6 Party sausage rolls. (IIFYM)

8:30pm:
    20g Protein Shake.
    Cup of Cottage cheese.

Approximately 2300 Calories.

Workout routine:

Workout A
    Bench press 1x15 @ 25%, 1x10 @ 50% and 4x4-8 @6RPM
    BOR 4x4-8 @6RPM
    OHBP 2x6-10 @8RPM
    Barbell curls 2x8-12 @10RPM
    Tricep press 2x8-12 @10RPM
    Incline Hammer Grip Dumbbell Press 2x8-12 @10RPM
    Pull down 2x8-12 @10RPM
    Then my oblique workout.

Workout B
    Back Squats 1x15 @25%, 1x10 @50%, 4x4-8 @6RPM
    Leg extensions 2x8/10/12/15/20 @12RPM
    Stiff-legged deadlifts 2x8-12 @10RPM
    Leg curls 2x8-12 @10RPM
    Calf raises 2x8/10/12/15/20 @12RPM
    Seated calf press 2x8/10/12/15/20 @12RPM
    Then my ab workout. (Basic upper,mid and lower ab combination)

Monday:A
    Tuesday:B
    Wednesday: Rest/Cardio
    Thursday: A
    Friday: B
    Saturday: Rest/Cardio
    Sunday: Rest/Cardio

Will no longer be Rest days when i fix my diet.
    Last edited by Herado; 02-28-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rest day.

Was going to go for a run but i'm losing to much weight already maaaan!

Following diet quite well, so far.