spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000)

Looking to get into strongman Any Tips

I've always been the strongest of my friends and teammates,looking for a strongman routine?

already did starting strength now i'm looking to move on ps i have no access to strongman equipment at least not yet
    RIP ZYZZ 1989-2011

ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make your own strongman sh-t, there's a stickied thread in this section with tons of info. Squat, deadlift and overhead press.

And lol at your sig, I was just wishing the other day that he was dead. And my wish came true. Crazy... can't believe that geek had to use AAS to be a skinny tool.

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ISuckAtBenching View Post
    Make your own strongman sh-t, there's a stickied thread in this section with tons of info. Squat, deadlift and overhead press.

And lol at your sig, I was just wishing the other day that he was dead. And my wish came true. Crazy... can't believe that geek had to use AAS to be a skinny tool.
    Is it really worth wishing that someone was dead because someone is a skinny tool who used AAS?
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50) ISuckAtBenching will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChecksandGiggles View Post
    Is it really worth wishing that someone was dead because someone is a skinny tool who used AAS?

I wasn't literally wishing he was dead, only that he wasn't around. And that teenagers/young people looked up to actual strong, large men, people who actually have busted their asses inside and outside the gym. And the way he looked/dressed made me want to puke. And the way youthful folk looked up to him made me want to puke even more.

I will admit that was a bad way to phrase it, but oh well. He seemed like a jackass, so be it. I just found it fascinating that he died months ago when I thought he was still around...

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ISuckAtBenching View Post
    I wasn't literally wishing he was dead, only that he wasn't around. And that teenagers/young people looked up to actual strong, large men, people who actually have busted their asses inside and outside the gym. And the way he looked/dressed made me want to puke. And the way youthful folk looked up to him made me want to puke even more.

I will admit that was a bad way to phrase it, but oh well. He seemed like a jackass, so be it. I just found it fascinating that he died months ago when I thought he was still around...
    seems like you are jelly of zyzz, yeah he was weak as phuck but who the phuck cares? not everyone's goal is to powerlift
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)