Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 188 lbs
    AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AdamDTX's BodySpace

Is hophop moving in the right direction?

I'd say we hit a bad patch of music in hiphop somewhere around mid 2000s and into the last part of the first decade. Is it changing though? I think so.

Kendrick Lamar
    Schoolboy Q
    J Cole
    Los
    ASAP
    Hopsin
    Tech N9ne (finally reaching a more mainstream status)
    Big Krit
    Odd Future

These dudes seem to be moving music in the right direction.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 265/405/465

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AdamDTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    phucking can't edit..

Freddie Gibbs
    Danny Brown
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iPWNu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I may be in the minority but I dont think hip hop ever hit a bad patch. It all depends on what you want to hear and whats good to you. If you are looking for very deep lyrics than Flocka probably isnt what you are looking for but if you are looking for banger beats, simple lyrics that you can sing along to then it would be a good fit.

Weve got so many different styles of rap especially now, it just keeps expanding. Granted no one is going to like everything, there is something for all the listeners.

hiphop will always be alive in the underground and theres always good music to find.. I'm more talking about the mainstream sound of things right now I guess.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClevageGobbler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ClevageGobbler's BodySpace
    Hip hop has been on some major phaggy time ever since Mims became popular. Aside from the Kings that established themselves from 2008 prior I haven't listened to any of these wack artists.
    Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

if you haven't listened to a single person on that list how can you comment.. Also, theres something wrong with you.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by iPWNu View Post
    I may be in the minority but I dont think hip hop ever hit a bad patch. It all depends on what you want to hear and whats good to you. If you are looking for very deep lyrics than Flocka probably isnt what you are looking for but if you are looking for banger beats, simple lyrics that you can sing along to then it would be a good fit.

Weve got so many different styles of rap especially now, it just keeps expanding. Granted no one is going to like everything, there is something for all the listeners.
    agreed 100 percent, but to expand on:

i don't think there was ever a bad patch, really commercial hip hop generally has a repetitive sound no matter what era (03-06 was auto tune, south crunk **** etc, while now its rosay/wayne swag rap). all periods also had their share of good artists who didn't get as much attention. i think the fundamental differecne between then and now is the rise of social networking/the internet/mixtape quality (basically any artist with a decent following/sound can drop a classic project and immediately jump into stardom. see: drake, cole, cudi, asap, kendrick, hopsin, tyler basically most of the new school). this makes hip hop music much more competitive and also gives the market better direct access to music they like, thus the popular rappers wont hold as much of a monopoly on what everyone hears (who the phuk listens to the radio much lately, anyways?)

audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) audiodope3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yes.
    Much better then the crunk/hyphy movement.
    :: Misc Cologne Crew ::
    Social Anxiety Crew
    ★★★★★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆☆☆☆☆

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kronzino's BodySpace
    I've been ignorant towards any new music for the last 5-10 years, and this is how I feel...

Back in the 90's and early 00's, we had the west coast gangsta/party rap (Dre, Snoop, Cube, etc), west coast underground (Hieroglyphics, Aceyalone, Dilated, J5, etc), east coast street rap (Nas, Mobb Deep, AZ), east coast commercial rap (Biggie, LL Cool J, etc), east coast underground (Aesop Rock, El-P, etc), some conscious rap (Common, Mos Def, Talib), ignorant dirty south rap (No Limit, Cash Money, etc)... those eras had it all. Basically, if you loved hiphop, there was something that you could get into.

This is probably stemming from my own ignorance but everything today sounds the same to me. All this electro-hop shiit got me completely tuned out of today's music. I know guys like Drake and Cudi are regarded pretty highly by today's hiphop fans but I just don't see or hear it.

I'm pretty tired of listening to the oldies all the time tho. Do me a favor and suggest some artists I should check out.

Type of hiphop I enjoy:
    Some rugged sample-based east coast style rap (Nas, Mobb Deep, Biggie, Gang Starr, etc...)
    Dope lyrical underground stuff... no over polished beats... just some raw stuff like old Immortal Technique, Binary Stars, Atmosphere type shiit...)
    And just whatever is dope... All this synth crap is aiite when used right... but I miss that Primo-esque rugged beats
    I'm like cottonelle tissue cuz I'm on a roll
    you're like cottonelle tissue cuz you sawft

mWo

Free Adrian Peterson!

toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) toujane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    I've been ignorant towards any new music for the last 5-10 years, and this is how I feel...

Back in the 90's and early 00's, we had the west coast gangsta/party rap (Dre, Snoop, Cube, etc), west coast underground (Hieroglyphics, Aceyalone, Dilated, J5, etc), east coast street rap (Nas, Mobb Deep, AZ), east coast commercial rap (Biggie, LL Cool J, etc), east coast underground (Aesop Rock, El-P, etc), some conscious rap (Common, Mos Def, Talib), ignorant dirty south rap (No Limit, Cash Money, etc)... those eras had it all. Basically, if you loved hiphop, there was something that you could get into.

This is probably stemming from my own ignorance but everything today sounds the same to me. All this electro-hop shiit got me completely tuned out of today's music. I know guys like Drake and Cudi are regarded pretty highly by today's hiphop fans but I just don't see or hear it.

I'm pretty tired of listening to the oldies all the time tho. Do me a favor and suggest some artists I should check out.

Type of hiphop I enjoy:
    Some rugged sample-based east coast style rap (Nas, Mobb Deep, Biggie, Gang Starr, etc...)
    Dope lyrical underground stuff... no over polished beats... just some raw stuff like old Immortal Technique, Binary Stars, Atmosphere type shiit...)
    And just whatever is dope... All this synth crap is aiite when used right... but I miss that Primo-esque rugged beats
    elzhi (just listen period. reminds me of nas tbh lollllllll)
    action bronson (sounds like ghostface killa)

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) glm_is_sexy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit glm_is_sexy's BodySpace

Type of hiphop I enjoy:
    You haven't heard?:

OMG
    I would white knight, marry, have children, grow old, and die peacefully with Elisha Cuthbert, Victoria Justice, Mila Kunis, and Xian Mikol. srs.
    TEAM VICTORIA

glm's favorite rappers:

1. Eminem
    2. Kanye West
    3. Jay-Z
    4. The Notorious B.I.G.

straight bars no bullsh!t mizzOe's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14298
    mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mizzOe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mizzOe's BodySpace
    American Hip Hop... I'd say yeah, moving in the wrong direction.

Canadian Hip Hop... definitely in the right direction, so much talent in Canada.
    Misc Strength Crew

I'm acting like a broke 'Di Nero in Casino
    Addicted to wicked women, reel them in to eat my ego.

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schmyzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Schmyzz's BodySpace
    i dont listen to anybody that's come out in the last 5-10 years, umad?
    atg

Stats: 5'9", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18874
    Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Assassin X has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Assassin X's BodySpace
    Most importantly you forgot Slaughterhouse
    The Livest MCs

Em, Royce, Tupac, Biggie, Big Pun, Nas, AZ, De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Gangstarr, Fugees, The Roots, Common, Rakim, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, Jeru, Hopsin, Nappy Roots, Mos Def, Chino XL, Canibus, Ghostface, Raekwon, GZA, Method Man, Redman, Blu, Apathy, Celph Titled, Blue Scholars, Cise Star, Art Vandelay, MF Doom, Slick Rick, Papoose, Outkast, Killarmy, Cannibal Ox, RA, Tech N9ne, Scarface, Big Daddy Kane, DMX, Zion I, Grouch, Mobb Deep, Cormega, Theory Hazit...

George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit George Costanza's BodySpace
    hophop

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jw9thwonder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jw9thwonder's BodySpace
    definitely a couple artists out there doin it right but in general i think most people over analyze sh.t too much.
    #OxyMoron

- Super Saiyan Crew -
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ****ASAP MOB****

"a big serratus anterior makes the hoes expose they interior."

Lifetime Reps: skel1977

Type of hiphop I enjoy:

Thats your fault for being ignorant.. I hate people who claim there isn't or hasn't been good music around simply because they haven't been looking. There will always be good hiphop music around no matter what.

Originally Posted by Schmyzz View Post
    i dont listen to anybody that's come out in the last 5-10 years, umad?
    Why would I be mad phaggot?

Originally Posted by Assassin X View Post
    Most importantly you forgot Slaughterhouse
    Slaughters members have been doing their thing for years now, thats why I didn't add them to the list.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Stats: 5'11", 157 lbs
    skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skeeet27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit skeeet27's BodySpace
    j cole nigguhh

COLE WORLD!

jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jross2021 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jross2021's BodySpace
    Prince Ea > all those phags you mentioned

Stats: 6'2", 220 lbs
    shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit shaneee's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jross2021 View Post
    Prince Ea > all those phags you mentioned
    no

@OP though Yeah I'd agree it's definitely moving in the right direction as a whole.. hopefully it will get there and we don't see another Wayne type be the king of the mainstream again

kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kronzino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by toujane View Post
    elzhi (just listen period. reminds me of nas tbh lollllllll)
    action bronson (sounds like ghostface killa)
    Oh.... Elzhi was in Slum Village right? I didn't know he was that good lyrically. Not a big fan of his voice tho. Maybe it'll grow on me.
    Action Bronson is dope! Definitely sounds a lot like Ghostface with a bit of Necro/RA the Rugged Man steez...

Originally Posted by glm_is_sexy View Post
    You haven't heard?:

OMG
    Not a fan... good song especially for todays standards but that "cray" shiit annoys the hell out of me

mWo

Free Adrian Peterson!

Originally Posted by AdamDTX View Post
    Thats your fault for being ignorant.. I hate people who claim there isn't or hasn't been good music around simply because they haven't been looking. There will always be good hiphop music around no matter what.
    Cool, thanks for the suggestions and for telling me something I started off my post with, phaggot.

I'ma check out some of the stuff you put in OP tho
    Last edited by kronzino; 02-29-2012 at 11:49 AM.

mWo

Free Adrian Peterson!

Stats: 6'2", 220 lbs
    shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shaneee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit shaneee's BodySpace
    Cool, thanks for the suggestions and for telling me something I started off my post with, phaggot.

I'ma check out some of the stuff you put in OP tho
    These are some of my favorites right now, check them out:

Elzhi.. He's possibly the most gifted lyricist I've ever heard tbh. Check out "The Preface" and "Elmatic"(#1 release all last year)

CunninLynguists.. To me they're THE goat group in hip-hop, srs. Their whole discography is unreal so it's hard to say one thing to check out.. but try any of the following first, "A piece of strange" , "Will Rap For Food" , "Oneirology"(top 3 release last year period) or "Southernunderground" their other album was just a 7-8/10 or something.. others are all 9+

Los.. really lyrical, good flow, created style of rap called Pattern rap, good everything really.. solid. He kind of falters in making his OWN original songs but in freestyles he's untoppable.. check out "Zero Gravity" or "Louis Vuitton Giftpack" for killing beats or his latest "The Crown Ain't Safe"(was one of the better projects last year) for all original ish

Chuuwee.. just recently got into him really.. but he's pretty good lyrically, got a good flow, etc.. he's very unknown but already has great producers on his dick.. check out his latest tape last year "Watching The Throne" it's top 5-10 releases last year.. He's about to drop a Dilla Tribute tape VERY soon as well

I'll just leave it at that for now, but that's who I listen to the most as of right now.. guys like Nas, Eminem, Big L, etc go without saying.

Stats: 6'3", 181 lbs
    NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NumB808 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NumB808's BodySpace
    yes

Originally Posted by shaneee View Post
    These are some of my favorites right now, check them out:

Elzhi.. He's possibly the most gifted lyricist I've ever heard tbh. Check out "The Preface" and "Elmatic"(#1 release all last year)

CunninLynguists.. To me they're THE goat group in hip-hop, srs. Their whole discography is unreal so it's hard to say one thing to check out.. but try any of the following first, "A piece of strange" , "Will Rap For Food" , "Oneirology"(top 3 release last year period) or "Southernunderground" their other album was just a 7-8/10 or something.. others are all 9+

Los.. really lyrical, good flow, created style of rap called Pattern rap, good everything really.. solid. He kind of falters in making his OWN original songs but in freestyles he's untoppable.. check out "Zero Gravity" or "Louis Vuitton Giftpack" for killing beats or his latest "The Crown Ain't Safe"(was one of the better projects last year) for all original ish

Chuuwee.. just recently got into him really.. but he's pretty good lyrically, got a good flow, etc.. he's very unknown but already has great producers on his dick.. check out his latest tape last year "Watching The Throne" it's top 5-10 releases last year.. He's about to drop a Dilla Tribute tape VERY soon as well

I'll just leave it at that for now, but that's who I listen to the most as of right now.. guys like Nas, Eminem, Big L, etc go without saying.
    Thanks man. I'll check them out. I loved Southernunderground, it's probably one of my favorite albums from that time. So it looks like I'll enjoy your other recommendations.

mWo

Free Adrian Peterson!

The Brave Little Toaster miscingout's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 183 lbs
    miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) miscingout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit miscingout's BodySpace
    Thanks man. I'll check them out. I loved Southernunderground, it's probably one of my favorite albums from that time. So it looks like I'll enjoy your other recommendations.
    I just posted a dozen or so fairly new albums in the Hip-Hop Album thread that you should check out.

Stats: 6'3", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 987
    Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shahin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Shahin's BodySpace
    I'm not sure if hiphop is terrible now or just evovled into something too different from the music I love. The only thing i'm checking for these days is Slaughterhouse.
    not a bodybuilder