MrFamous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

13 Month Progress with pics.

It has been 1 Year 1 Month since I started working out. Started when I was 14 (Almost 15) and now just turned 16 1 month ago.

Started off completely new to the bodybuilding world.

Goals are- Lose body fat atm

Any tips for me? What you guys think?
    Attached Images

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep at it. We need before pictures to judge.

Make sure your getting your calories in and which routine are you using?

Next time you take pictures, turn on the light.
    Misc Cologne Crew

YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, great to see your progress. It's great, however I guess if you were on a better routine and a better diet, you'd of improved 30x what you have right now, however as the guy above me said there's no before pics so hard to judge, but great work nevertheless.

Don't have any before pics :/

But the routine I use is-

Day 1-Triceps/Biceps

Day 2-Off

Day 3-Chest/Shoulders

Day 4-Off

Day 5-Triceps/Biceps/Chest

Day 6-Off

Day 7-Legs

After every workout I drink a protein shake and then an hour later a small meal.

Anyone got a better routine for me? And any suggestions on what I should change?

Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why so manny off days?

Use something like this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5564721&page=1

Here is the thread you need for your diet, use it to calculate your macro and calorie targets for the day and stick with it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Read sig.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Bump.

What you think my Bodyfat % is?

thx

ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MrFamous View Post
    Don't have any before pics :/

But the routine I use is-

Day 1-Triceps/Biceps

Day 2-Off

Day 3-Chest/Shoulders

Day 4-Off

Day 5-Triceps/Biceps/Chest

Day 6-Off

Day 7-Legs

After every workout I drink a protein shake and then an hour later a small meal.

Anyone got a better routine for me? And any suggestions on what I should change?
    A routine where you hit everything twice a week, frequency with less volume.
    I dont see why you hit tri's and bis twice and chest twice, and shoulders and legs once.
    Where is your back day?
    *Licks the angus first crew*
    *Loves hbb girls heiny holes crew*
    *Used to eat slugs as a kid crew*
    *Wrestled a lepar crew*
    *Collects hbb's farts in peanut butter jars crew*
    *Cleans my feet with sandpaper crew*
    *8" inch dink but 2" girth crew*
    *Only clean dink every 2 weeks crew*
    *Made a necklace pendant out of smegma crew*
    *I take oral of Jackie Stallone crew*
    *I will live in Mia Malkovas ass crew*

Originally Posted by MrFamous View Post
    Bump.

What you think my Bodyfat % is?

thx
    >16%.
    Misc Cologne Crew

wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ATeeGee View Post
    A routine where you hit everything twice a week, frequency with less volume.
    I dont see why you hit tri's and bis twice and chest twice, and shoulders and legs once.
    Where is your back day?
    This,

Get on a proper routine which is proven to work.

Read stickies on diet.

Good Luck

Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    more like 18% your either sucking it in or tightening the abs your belly hangs no offence
    Cutting for a while..

The word Fatigue is your mind quitting before your body
    The word Exaustion is when your body is at its limit

Hard Work! Dedication! Mayweatherjr's Avatar
    Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    run starting strength or babylovers and add weight to your lifts every workout. You arent adding weight to the bar fast enough if this is where you are after 1 year.
    www.mayweatherpromotions.com