JamiWonder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Determined & Back on it!!

So after reading a few of the other journals on here i have decided to give it a go, what's the worse that could happen?!

So i haven't always been big, in my teens i was toned and very muscular for a girl due to all the martial arts, gym, swimming, dancing and football! Unfortunately due to an back injury, i had to stop training when i was about 16, and the weight started to slowly creep on from there!

Each day i would keep eating the same amounts of food as i was when i was exercising 3/4 hours per day, but definitely not doing nowhere near the level of movement as i was before, and it felt gross. I suppose from there it was a downward spiral followed at 18 by a undiagnosed ripped ACL which resulted in surgery last year (2014) and have since been recovering.

Why does all this matter?! because in the midst of all these injuries and my relentless eating, my weight had crept up from 9 stone (126 pounds) to 17 stone (238). I have this year managed to lose 3 stone (42 pounds) through dieting alone, just making better choices however I want to lose more weight and start toning and developing my body as i go.

My ultimate goal is to be lean and muscular again without being overly defined, the thing i'm worried most about is the loose skin as i lose more weight.

Tonight is the first night back in the gym after a very long day at work, wish me luck!!

adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome and good luck starting your journey! I love that your goal is to be lean and muscular but not that you want to weigh X stone. You're off to a great start and I can't wait to read along.

Have fun tonight!

Adrianne
    Online Training and Nutrition Coach
    www.AccidentalFitnessQuest.com

Have a training or nutrition question? PM me or ask me on FB: www.********.com/AccidentalFitnessQuest

JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000) JZientz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on the first 42 and making a comeback unlike a lot of people! I think you're fine to lift all you want, being overly defined might be a concern, but realistically won't happen too easy. Unless I'm just underestimating the amount of muscle you already have, you should be fine, & as long as your diet & training stay consistent, I think you'll have no problem getting to that weight as you seem determined and know what it's like to exercise as much as you used to!

Good luck