Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Workouts look great. Definitely tired your shoulders out before that last set of OH's but look at how much you were pushing with the oly bar.

Did you get the girls over or under the muscle? Some excercises still feel weird to me but we do more upper chest stuff to not disturb my pocket as much but now that I am oer a year post op I think there is no concerns, I even went back to the surgeon in July just to make sure. Be careful about absentmindedly rubbing the tata's - I have to watch myself from doing it at work LOL

Happy Friday!
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Workouts look great. Definitely tired your shoulders out before that last set of OH's but look at how much you were pushing with the oly bar.

Did you get the girls over or under the muscle? Some excercises still feel weird to me but we do more upper chest stuff to not disturb my pocket as much but now that I am oer a year post op I think there is no concerns, I even went back to the surgeon in July just to make sure. Be careful about absentmindedly rubbing the tata's - I have to watch myself from doing it at work LOL

Happy Friday!
    girlies are under the muscle, full lollipop lift done Nov 1, 2011 (sorry - probably TMI) - I saw in your journal you didn't take much / any time off for yous - I was off a week. Doc knew I was an exercise addict going in so that was good - approved running after 2 weeks, lifting after 6 with no restictions. His only advise was for me to not gain 'significant' size in my chest muscle.

I just don't like training chest nor did I want to compromise our $10k investment

I hear you about being careful about work - throughout the afternoon yesterday, I caught myself massaging really high on chest (just below my collar bone) because the stiffness was setting in!

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just got the girls with no lift which is why I was back to work so quickly as well as no one at my office knew except our receptionist, I just started wearing larger and larger padded bras over 3 months to cover it up the size difference (which I still am smaller than a lot of girls as I didn't want to have issues of not being about to buy shirts as I already have broad shoulders). hee hee I really only took the day of surgery and the weekend off, I planned a Friday surgery date. Same restrictions though no lifting for six then take it easy and go by feel but when I started back at it and things squished and moved it freaked me out a bit tbh.

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.
    So you've started contest prep I see!!! Awesome! When is your show? Do you have your shoes/suit yet?

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hiya!

Yes, my first shows ever. Right now, I am targeting an April 13th show and a May 11th show. But the one on the 13th may be switched to one later in May (a natural show - the other two are open).

No, haven't bought shoes and suit yet - I was all geared up to buy one prior to Christmas that I loved but my trainer said to wait until I have dieted down a bit or it may fit like a diaper - that wouldn't be a great look, would it!!!

Just finishing my first week of diet - thank goodness I eat very similarly to this most of the time or it would be a real adjustment! I will, however, miss my Chianti

Loving your journal and thanks so much for popping by mine!

CC

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IN!

Fellow runner/lifter here...fairly new to both, however. I'm taking a break from the distance running for a bit to really focus on my lifting.

Looking forward to following your prep for first comp...sooooo exciting!!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Hiya!

Yes, my first shows ever. Right now, I am targeting an April 13th show and a May 11th show. But the one on the 13th may be switched to one later in May (a natural show - the other two are open).

No, haven't bought shoes and suit yet - I was all geared up to buy one prior to Christmas that I loved but my trainer said to wait until I have dieted down a bit or it may fit like a diaper - that wouldn't be a great look, would it!!!

Just finishing my first week of diet - thank goodness I eat very similarly to this most of the time or it would be a real adjustment! I will, however, miss my Chianti

Loving your journal and thanks so much for popping by mine!

CC
    Yours and Meg's shows are much earlier than mine. I am definitely doing one on July 13th but one of my friends is trying to convince me to also enter one that is 2 weeks before. I don't know. I will see how prep goes. I don't start my diet until mid February which will be 20 weeks out. I figure I'll need to lose about 20lbs so 1lb/wk. I always do long slow cuts. Until then... still bulking but hoping to slow down the weight gain significantly this month and try to get stronger and "harder."

As for the suit... ya got time!

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi CC, I just got a lift without "girls" Actually, I got my lift 10 years ago now! They are still where they belong I was always large and the bigger they are, the harder they fall. I did it for my 40th birthday. Best thing I ever did for myself..so far...

I've been looking on Diva Exchange and people usually put their contest weight and their height in the ad. I figure (pun intended) I could go with a suit made for someone my height and about 120lbs contest weight.
    Julia

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WOW CC! Those are some beastly workouts!! I bet you have been sore!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    IN!

Fellow runner/lifter here...fairly new to both, however. I'm taking a break from the distance running for a bit to really focus on my lifting.

Looking forward to following your prep for first comp...sooooo exciting!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by taiga1! I am relatively new to lifting but a runner for longer than I care to admit

Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    Yours and Meg's shows are much earlier than mine. I am definitely doing one on July 13th but one of my friends is trying to convince me to also enter one that is 2 weeks before. I don't know. I will see how prep goes. I don't start my diet until mid February which will be 20 weeks out. I figure I'll need to lose about 20lbs so 1lb/wk. I always do long slow cuts. Until then... still bulking but hoping to slow down the weight gain significantly this month and try to get stronger and "harder."

As for the suit... ya got time!
    Thanks for the input - wow, a July show - that is great! I look forward to reading about your prep and how you tweak it as it isn't your first. Meg's journal is very interesting to read as she does compare this prep cycle to her first.

Originally Posted by Luvdogs View Post
    Hi CC, I just got a lift without "girls" Actually, I got my lift 10 years ago now! They are still where they belong I was always large and the bigger they are, the harder they fall. I did it for my 40th birthday. Best thing I ever did for myself..so far...

I've been looking on Diva Exchange and people usually put their contest weight and their height in the ad. I figure (pun intended) I could go with a suit made for someone my height and about 120lbs contest weight.
    Haha - mine was for my 40th too but I wanted to be fully healed by my 40th so I went a year early. I had always been a bigger busted girl - D / DD - but, like my mom, after I had kids, my tatas never returned to their original size (or location!). All I did was take a picture of myself at my wedding time(ish) and said to the surgeon, please put me back looking like that! Colleagues at work have noticed but my friends from high school/uni say I am back to look like what they remember I think because I had been big naturally (+running) is what necessitated the lift!

Re: suits, I am nervous to go by some of those descriptions. I'll have to see as we get closer to my show.

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    WOW CC! Those are some beastly workouts!! I bet you have been sore!
    Thanks kiddo - yes, chest is uber sensitive today!

Just a quick update note - I'll stop by tomorrow to catch up on journals and post yesterday and tomorrow's workouts (rest from lifting day today).

Update on shows - coach has said we should look at the May 11 and May 18 show (versus the April 13th) b/c I want to keep at least one local to keep costs (hotel) down. That is cool and I like that it has been 'set' now. The May 11 show is her show - the GNC Mindi O'Brien classic. The May 18th show is a natural show.

Also, went for the first time today for laser hair removal - I bought a wagjag for it in the fall. Don't know if anyone else has done this? I feel kinda like I am sunburned (doesn't look like it, just feels like it).

Anyway, have a great day,
    CC

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So that is how they get all the hair out. Lasers. Ouch!!!!!
    Hey CC!! Have a good weekend!
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had laser hair removal ... kind of owie! Good results though! It does take a while to get all of those little devils because you have to work through the hair growing cycle. I got smart after the first few treatments and took some ibuprofen about 30 minutes prior.

I'm so excited about your shows!!!

Happy Weekend, CC
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Laser hair removal huh... if only I could afford that. I got a Brazilian bikini wax the week of my show last summer. I've got VERY thick VERY coarse hair. There are no words to describe the amount of sheer agony that was. I did take Ibuprofen before but next time I think I'd prefer someone to just punch me in the face till I pass out. It would be less painful. I figure all the tanning crap would cover the bruises. The things we endure to get on the stage...

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^Hahaha!^^^

I am surprised they don't have an open bar in the waiting room for any form of hair-removal!

Can't wait to see how your show goes!
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

I was wondering if you could bring your own bottle as well!
    Hey CC! Hope you had a great weekend!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

So that is how they get all the hair out. Lasers. Ouch!!!!!
    Hey CC!! Have a good weekend!
    Hope yours was great jjeane!

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    I've had laser hair removal ... kind of owie! Good results though! It does take a while to get all of those little devils because you have to work through the hair growing cycle. I got smart after the first few treatments and took some ibuprofen about 30 minutes prior.

I'm so excited about your shows!!!

Happy Weekend, CC
    Thanks for the advice Swooshie - I may try that. My Wagjag is for unlimited for a year but she said, on average, most gals take 5 or 6 treatments. As you said, need to deal with the whole hair growth cycle

Laser hair removal huh... if only I could afford that. I got a Brazilian bikini wax the week of my show last summer. I've got VERY thick VERY coarse hair. There are no words to describe the amount of sheer agony that was. I did take Ibuprofen before but next time I think I'd prefer someone to just punch me in the face till I pass out. It would be less painful. I figure all the tanning crap would cover the bruises. The things we endure to get on the stage...
    This was planned before the shows - hubs gets tired of me complaining when we go away about how quickly my hair grows back in! Got unlimited for one year for $200!!!!

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    ^^^Hahaha!^^^

I am surprised they don't have an open bar in the waiting room for any form of hair-removal!

Can't wait to see how your show goes!
    Thanks Red - booze should totally be allowed!

Getting excited about my shows - so glad to have you all cheering me on!

I was wondering if you could bring your own bottle as well!
    Hey CC! Hope you had a great weekend!
    Now I have funny pictures in my mind

CC

I feel bad posting an update when I really haven't had time to catch up and comment of any of your journals. Promise - tonight, I will do some reading!

Anyway, here is Friday's and Sunday's workouts:

Friday - Arms

BB Curls
    10@50, 9@50, 8@50, 10@40

Close grip cable curls using V grip - aim for 12-15
    15@60, 15@60, 12@60

Single arm concentration curls
    10@20, 9@20, 9@20

Close grip bench -my chest was still very sore from day before - weight is weight added per side to oly
    10@20, 8@20, 8@17.5, 8@17.5

Single arm reverse grip cable pushdowns
    10@20, 10@20, 8@20

Skulls w/ EZ bar
    10@40, 10@40, 8@40

Sunday - legs

BB Squat
    5x10@115

Lunges - at Smith - weight is weight added per side
    8@25, 10@25, 10@25

Single Leg extensions
    12@30, 12@30, 10@30

SLDL- close foot stance
    122115, 10@135, 8@145, 7@145 - loving the hooks!

Standing calf raises
    15@200, 12@205, 12@205, 10@210

Seated calf raises, toes in
    12 @ 2plates, 12@2plates

Legs are sore today!

CC

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice workouts!!!!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Ditto what Gobbles said. Good work pushing out so great workouts!

Hooks are cool but I stil haven't gotten mine to sit exactly where I want them in my palm as I lift they slide down and sit more at the fingers than palms - they need to make some things specifically for women I think as I can't do up the velco tight enough on my wrists as they are too skinny LOL

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't use hooks but have Versa Grips and what a difference it made to my RDL's. I use them for all my back exercises and RDL's. Love them.
    Julia

Great workouts!

I've got both the hooks and the versa grips. I'm trying to force myself not to use either until I get to my heaviest sets because my grip, quite frankly, sucks. lol. However they do most certainly allow me to pull much more weight.

marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome work going on in here CC! I'm so excited for you to have some final dates, you are comfortable with your diet plan, you are on top of it!

I've never done the laser hair removal but got brazilians all the time before i had my kids (i.e. before i became poor!) I did what swoosh said and took some ibu beforehand and kind of got used to it. Definitely not comfortable but nice to have it done and not be "maintaining" haha! The $200 for a year is an awesome deal!

I'm glad the hooks are working out for you! I'm going to order something here soon, need to figure that out!

Have a great week! And don't worry, that chianti will be there for you to enjoy all summer long! Shorter than a pregnancy to wait for sure!
    Please join me on my journey to find balance:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147375163

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great workouts!

And yay for hooks! Glad they're helping you! Nice to be able to focus on the lifts, without worrying about grip!

And... hair... yeah... can't even imagine anyone other than myself taking care of that biznaz. Ouch!
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do all notice a difference in back pain or lack thereof after doing SLDLs or RDLs?
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Nice workouts!!!!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Ditto what Gobbles said. Good work pushing out so great workouts!

Hooks are cool but I stil haven't gotten mine to sit exactly where I want them in my palm as I lift they slide down and sit more at the fingers than palms - they need to make some things specifically for women I think as I can't do up the velco tight enough on my wrists as they are too skinny LOL
    Thanks DM - I liked the hooks - mine fit quite well but I would think it wouldn't be good if they were too loose - you need to do a wrist bulk (hee hee - j/k).

Originally Posted by Luvdogs View Post
    I don't use hooks but have Versa Grips and what a difference it made to my RDL's. I use them for all my back exercises and RDL's. Love them.
    Great workouts!

I've got both the hooks and the versa grips. I'm trying to force myself not to use either until I get to my heaviest sets because my grip, quite frankly, sucks. lol. However they do most certainly allow me to pull much more weight.
    Thanks Gal - my grip strength is progressively getting worse and I find my poor fingers are really complaining after DL'ing - figures I would start to have arthritis in the eact fingers (pinkie, bird) that I seem to use a lot in my DL grip (I don't know if that is right or wrong - it is just the way I am )

Originally Posted by marathonmom262 View Post
    Awesome work going on in here CC! I'm so excited for you to have some final dates, you are comfortable with your diet plan, you are on top of it!

I've never done the laser hair removal but got brazilians all the time before i had my kids (i.e. before i became poor!) I did what swoosh said and took some ibu beforehand and kind of got used to it. Definitely not comfortable but nice to have it done and not be "maintaining" haha! The $200 for a year is an awesome deal!

I'm glad the hooks are working out for you! I'm going to order something here soon, need to figure that out!

Have a great week! And don't worry, that chianti will be there for you to enjoy all summer long! Shorter than a pregnancy to wait for sure!
    Thanks MM - I know, it just seems so far away! I am a stubborn bugger though - that will work to my advantage

Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post
    Great workouts!

And yay for hooks! Glad they're helping you! Nice to be able to focus on the lifts, without worrying about grip!

And... hair... yeah... can't even imagine anyone other than myself taking care of that biznaz. Ouch!
    hee hee - yes, appointment = somewhat awkward - good thing I am pretty comfortable with myself!

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Do all notice a difference in back pain or lack thereof after doing SLDLs or RDLs?
    I have never really had back pain during either of those lifts - will update you if I all of a sudden start (fingers crossed, no)

CC

Quick update - two workouts

Food - I eat the exact same thing everyday so no new news on that front. Though he did increase my Omega 3s over last week.

Weight is settling anywhere between 139 and 140 but things feel tigher despite no further shift in weight. He told me to throw out my scale - hm, think I have heard those words before

Monday - Shoulders

Standing BB OH Press
    used the 'big bar' this week - it weighs in at 48lbs - weights shown are weight added per side
    10@bar, 7@5, 8@5, 6@5, 10@bar

Single Arm lat raises
    10@15, 10@15, 10@15, 8@15

Single arm - rear delt flyes on cable
    8@20, 13@10, 13@10, 12@10

Seated alternating DB OH Press
    8@25, 7@25, 8@22.5, 8@22.5

Overall, a stronger workout than last week - I guess I felt more comfortable with the exercises and how I was going to feel.

Today = Back

Assisted WG pull ups
    4x8@20.5, 7@20.5

Single Arm DB Rows
    4x8@40

Reverse grip Lat pulldowns
    10@90, 10@90, 8@90, 8@90

Lower back extensions
    3 sets to fail

Again, stronger than last week - that makes me happy. Would like to get my pull down numbers up a bit.

Have a great day everyone!

CC

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome that you're tightening up without weight change! Congrats on getting stronger
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Great workouts CC!
    Does it start to get old eating the same thing every day?
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear