Thread: SNS Focus XT

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up SNS Focus XT

Sooo, received this tonight, it's been cold out but i got the package in 4 business days. Can't be upset about that. Please excuse bad quality.

Forgot to take a pic of the container when i opened it, but the bottom half was pretty solid while the top half was loose. Here is a pic after about 20 seconds of shaking and stirring up the ingredients with the scoop:

Broke up really easy, wouldn't even know it's expired. This is for Pink Lemonade by the way.

Took 1 scoop basically on an empty stomach with 6g (roughly) of Primaforce Citrulline Malate, and 1g SNS Agmatine. Not worried about Agmatine interaction, i know what it does and Focus XT shouldn't provide a pump. I also know what Citrulline Malate does to my body, so not too worried about it clouding my judgement of Focus XT. Now for the review.

Taste/Smell:
    First thing i noticed when i opened up the tub was an intense smell. Normally you don't get much of a smell from tubs of powder, but this stuff is intense. Smells like a very tart lemonade haha. As for the taste, it really left something to be desired. I've had worse, much worse (see: Lipotropic protein), but Focus XT is quite tart. I didn't choke it down by any means, but after the last few pre-workouts i've used that were very sweet, this was a definite change. I had no problem drinking the 1 scoop in 10 ounces of water, i could see 12-14oz being easier to drink.
    Taste: 6

Workout effects:
    No point in talking about strength or endurance, i didn't buy it for either. I bought it simply for a cheap way to increase focus. And Focus XT did exactly that. I drank Focus XT roughly 30 minutes before i started my first set. Gave myself plenty of time to warm up as today was a split day. Before taking Focus XT i felt quite tired and foggy as i ate a big meal for lunch in between these lifting sessions. Had a huge tuna sandwich and cookies, over 1k cals. By the time i was done warming up i was completely different. My vision improved, my eyelids were no longer sagging and my vision went from a big foggy and unable to focus to being clear and in focus. My brain seemed clearer and i was able to concentrate much better at what i was doing. Started off with incline db press, and from the first rep of 90 lbs dumbbells i could see a difference. My mind muscle connection was much improved. It was like i could feel every muscle working and could focus on getting the best movement possible. I broke a PR tonight on incline, and i could have gone heavier. I'm in contest prep, and my lifting schedule is rigorous to say the least. I did a pretty solid leg working in the morning, but after dosing Focus XT that was the last thing on my mind. The effects lasted a solid hour. I hit 7 exercises and then even busted out some crunches and push ups. On the way home i gradually started to "come down" and became pretty tired and lethargic. That would have happened regardless, but i could feel the effects of Focus XT diminishing.
    Effects: 10

Focus XT did exactly what i wanted. I've never used a supp like this before, but i'm glad i bought 4 tubs and i'll probably buy more because of the great sale price. I don't need a bunch of caffeine, i don't need a bunch of prop-blended ingredients that may or may not work. Focus XT is a well formulated product that works. It's completely underrated here, and i can't wait to sing it's praises as someone who has used it and will continue to use it. As usual, SNS has hit the mark here and i'm happy to once again give a product of theirs a great review. Sorry for the cool story bro, but i figured it best to go in to detail about the effects as it's use as a pre-workout is very specific.

For your time:
    [img]http://troll.me/images/ronald-mcdonald-call/hello-*******-police-the-op-is-loose-again-thumb.jpg[/img]
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    actually it's not expired if you got it from where I think you did, the labels are misprinted as it suppose to be 4/12-5/12 but I do agree it was pretty solid when I first opened mine up but then after leaving it in room temperature it actually became softer but the effects were damn good.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Sooo, received this tonight, it's been cold out but i got the package in 4 business days. Can't be upset about that. Please excuse bad quality.

Forgot to take a pic of the container when i opened it, but the bottom half was pretty solid while the top half was loose. Here is a pic after about 20 seconds of shaking and stirring up the ingredients with the scoop:

Broke up really easy, wouldn't even know it's expired. This is for Pink Lemonade by the way.

Took 1 scoop basically on an empty stomach with 6g (roughly) of Primaforce Citrulline Malate, and 1g SNS Agmatine. Not worried about Agmatine interaction, i know what it does and Focus XT shouldn't provide a pump. I also know what Citrulline Malate does to my body, so not too worried about it clouding my judgement of Focus XT. Now for the review.

Taste/Smell:
    First thing i noticed when i opened up the tub was an intense smell. Normally you don't get much of a smell from tubs of powder, but this stuff is intense. Smells like a very tart lemonade haha. As for the taste, it really left something to be desired. I've had worse, much worse (see: Lipotropic protein), but Focus XT is quite tart. I didn't choke it down by any means, but after the last few pre-workouts i've used that were very sweet, this was a definite change. I had no problem drinking the 1 scoop in 10 ounces of water, i could see 12-14oz being easier to drink.
    Taste: 6

Workout effects:
    No point in talking about strength or endurance, i didn't buy it for either. I bought it simply for a cheap way to increase focus. And Focus XT did exactly that. I drank Focus XT roughly 30 minutes before i started my first set. Gave myself plenty of time to warm up as today was a split day. Before taking Focus XT i felt quite tired and foggy as i ate a big meal for lunch in between these lifting sessions. Had a huge tuna sandwich and cookies, over 1k cals. By the time i was done warming up i was completely different. My vision improved, my eyelids were no longer sagging and my vision went from a big foggy and unable to focus to being clear and in focus. My brain seemed clearer and i was able to concentrate much better at what i was doing. Started off with incline db press, and from the first rep of 90 lbs dumbbells i could see a difference. My mind muscle connection was much improved. It was like i could feel every muscle working and could focus on getting the best movement possible. I broke a PR tonight on incline, and i could have gone heavier. I'm in contest prep, and my lifting schedule is rigorous to say the least. I did a pretty solid leg working in the morning, but after dosing Focus XT that was the last thing on my mind. The effects lasted a solid hour. I hit 7 exercises and then even busted out some crunches and push ups. On the way home i gradually started to "come down" and became pretty tired and lethargic. That would have happened regardless, but i could feel the effects of Focus XT diminishing.
    Effects: 10

Focus XT did exactly what i wanted. I've never used a supp like this before, but i'm glad i bought 4 tubs and i'll probably buy more because of the great sale price. I don't need a bunch of caffeine, i don't need a bunch of prop-blended ingredients that may or may not work. Focus XT is a well formulated product that works. It's completely underrated here, and i can't wait to sing it's praises as someone who has used it and will continue to use it. As usual, SNS has hit the mark here and i'm happy to once again give a product of theirs a great review. Sorry for the cool story bro, but i figured it best to go in to detail about the effects as it's use as a pre-workout is very specific.

For your time:
    [img]http://troll.me/images/ronald-mcdonald-call/hello-*******-police-the-op-is-loose-again-thumb.jpg[/img]
    Thanks for the review.

The price is pretty insane lol, and you get pretty damn great efficacious dosages for great nootrophic ingredients.

And RaginAzN is correct, it's most likely from the production run that the manufacturer screwed up on and mislabeled the tubs..

I do know that not a ton of tubs are remaining of this misprint, so I would pick up a few more tubs while you can. The product is still perfectly fine past the exp. date.

Btw, you didn't even receive a sample or anything and still did a great review for us. Shoot me a PM real quick with your address and shirt size. I'll get one sent to you as a thank you...
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SNS has been very generous to me, so no thanks needed. Plus, last time I got some stuff Cyrus hooked it up with a white SNS tee.
    Psych & handcuffs

loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You gave pink lemonade a 6 for taste? I'd easily give it a 10. Also, blue raspberry 10/10. Some of the other flavors I'd give a 6...
    Blood and Guts

Bump
    Psych & handcuffs

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think he meant 9 for taste not 6....Pink Lemonade FocusXT is what got me through those hot summer days...... FocusXT plus Hemavol...hmmmmm

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review Rhadam, thanks man. Glad to hear you enjoy it.

Personally I like the tartness that comes with all the flavors, but Pink Lemonade is my least favorite of the bunch (still enjoyable to drink). Too bad you don't have any Blue Raspberry tubs in that pic. Blue Rasp, Cotton Candy, Pina are the bomb flavors.

Originally Posted by loucurley View Post
    You gave pink lemonade a 6 for taste? I'd easily give it a 10. Also, blue raspberry 10/10. Some of the other flavors I'd give a 6...
    Blu Rasp is good!
    Meow

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post

Blu Rasp is good!
    Blue Raspberry is pretty damn good, got a tub on my shelf.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by loucurley View Post
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    I think he meant 9 for taste not 6....Pink Lemonade FocusXT is what got me through those hot summer days...... FocusXT plus Hemavol...hmmmmm
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    Nice review Rhadam, thanks man. Glad to hear you enjoy it.

Personally I like the tartness that comes with all the flavors, but Pink Lemonade is my least favorite of the bunch (still enjoyable to drink). Too bad you don't have any Blue Raspberry tubs in that pic. Blue Rasp, Cotton Candy, Pina are the bomb flavors.

Blu Rasp is good!
    Idk, it could have just been my palate at that exact moment... but it was very strong and tart. I probably should have given it a 7, as 6 makes it seem like it was aweful... which it wasn't. I will be using it again today, and we'll see if my tastebuds approve of the flavor a bit more. I've said it before, that i like tart things pre workout or intra workout, but to me this stuff was on another level.
    Psych & handcuffs

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idk, it could have just been my palate at that exact moment... but it was very strong and tart. I probably should have given it a 7, as 6 makes it seem like it was aweful... which it wasn't. I will be using it again today, and we'll see if my tastebuds approve of the flavor a bit more. I've said it before, that i like tart things pre workout or intra workout, but to me this stuff was on another level.
    Add more water, I can get away with 8-10oz, and I like it tart.
    Meow

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Angry

surprised if you got that from the snowman. i havent received any shipment info in 4 days.. never ordering there again

thanks a lot SNS reps
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    surprised if you got that from the snowman. i havent received any shipment info in 4 days.. never ordering there again

thanks a lot SNS reps
    Did you contact Supplement Slut? He's the head district sales manager, his PM box is always open.
    Psych & handcuffs

So, a bump and some thoughts after a few more workouts with Focus XT.

If i could now, i'd upgrade the flavor to a 7. It's strong, but it's grown considerably on me.

Focus XT just may be a staple for me for late night workouts. I'm usually pretty tired from the day, especially if it's a double day. Focus XT effects are clean, and after my workout i come down nicely and can go to sleep if needed. Will be pulling the trigger on a few more tubs just so i'm stocked for the apocalypse.
    Psych & handcuffs

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Blue Raspberry is a solid 9.5 (taste wise) to me.

My second favorite would have to be Cotton Candy.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Blue Raspberry is a solid 9.5 (taste wise) to me.

My second favorite would have to be Cotton Candy.
    Ya i've heard good stuff about blue raz, but the sale was for Pink Lemonade only... so that's what i stocked up on
    Psych & handcuffs

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .5 Scoop Blue Raz, .5 PinkLem, 1 scoop Watermelon White Flood = checkmate.

FXT is one of the few products that actually work on my high stim tolerant ass (read: for no reason), and the taste test are 9/10 for both I have tbh. thumbsup.jpg

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ya i've heard good stuff about blue raz, but the sale was for Pink Lemonade only... so that's what i stocked up on
    Gotta love the cheap prices you can find for FXT - such an awesome product.

Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    .5 Scoop Blue Raz, .5 PinkLem, 1 scoop Watermelon White Flood = checkmate.

FXT is one of the few products that actually work on my high stim tolerant ass (read: for no reason), and the taste test are 9/10 for both I have tbh. thumbsup.jpg
    Holy stims. No way I could handle that. Taste wise, that must be great.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Gotta love the cheap prices you can find for FXT - such an awesome product.

Holy stims. No way I could handle that. Taste wise, that must be great.
    It's more for the HupA content, but I'm stim tolerant as a summbish so ~300mg caffeine is a plus

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good stuff, it certainly has stood the test of time!

mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just had my first drink of it a few hours ago, didn't really feel much except the caffeine.

Anyone else not impressed by it?

Originally Posted by mootonandy View Post
    Just had my first drink of it a few hours ago, didn't really feel much except the caffeine.

The effects tend to build over time from regular use. That said, I still notice an improvement in focus with a single dose, it's just not an insane difference.
    Meow

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mootonandy View Post

The ingredients are meant to have cumulative effects. Also, in case you didn't do so it is best to take it on an empty stomach.
    My secret? Texting between sets.