inmylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up 90 days until memorial day in vegas

So heres the deal for my friends birthday me and 8 others guys are going to vegas for the first official weekend of summer. I'm 6'5" 30 years old 257 pounds now and when i started on jan 1 I was 270 @ 25% bf. Im trying to get my body right for the three pool parties we will be going to( including rehab). Im making this post as my online weight loss diary. Any inspiration or information can and will help. My daily micro goals are 200 grams of protein , 90 grams of fat and 2500 calories. So here we go.
    Last edited by inmylife; 02-27-2012 at 11:05 PM.

inmylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 1 of 86

micros
    fat: 94 carbs: 136 protien 257 calories 2392

Work out:

chest and tris
    incline max 274
    incline machine max 130 each arm
    cable flys 60 each arm
    cable upper chest max 45 each side
    dips 10,10,8
    over head arm extensions max 150
    reveres extensions max 120

felt great energy was high not to mentioned used a full scoop of jacked excited and hungry before bed

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ JohnLx's Avatar
    JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can do it, work hard, stay on track.
    Las Vegas Miscer

creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good goal to have man. I'm in the same boat. Have a huge memorial day weekend party and want to be looking decent this year. Saw some pics that people got of me when I wasn't looking or w/e and that sparked my weight loss journey.

Keep at it and with it being so close it's even more motivation. Good luck and have fun.
    Last edited by creepa200; 02-28-2012 at 06:49 AM.

rehughe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck man! Rehab pool party is one of the best experiences a man can have!

Day 2 of 86

I woke up feeling like i m having a workout hangover. Im extra tried ,sore, craving everything behind the counter at the store. Started my day with a low cal, low fat, high protein shake. When I realized it was already 11 am and i was way behind in calories i made the mistake of a huge calorie huge in fat subway sandwich . Im still on pace for my micros but i feel like sh!t I might take a 45 min nap during lunch.

rehughe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by inmylife View Post
    I woke up feeling like i m having a workout hangover. Im extra tried ,sore, craving everything behind the counter at the store. Started my day with a low cal, low fat, high protein shake. When I realized it was already 11 am and i was way behind in calories i made the mistake of a huge calorie huge in fat subway sandwich . Im still on pace for my micros but i feel like sh!t I might take a 45 min nap during lunch.
    Next time you have a craving just think which will taste better; subway sandwich or girl in thong at rehab?

Evilsleeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evilsleeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evilsleeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good for you man! The biggest leap is realizing a change needs to be made. Its not going to be a fun, or easy journey, but remmeber that the pain and hunger will subside and the end result will be worth it. I too have a trip planned for Vegas, but ours is in October..Hopefully Ill be closer to my goals by then. Subscribed to this thread

Originally Posted by rehughe View Post
    Next time you have a craving just think which will taste better; subway sandwich or girl in thong at rehab?
    I ate the sandwich because my fat intake for the day was to low and that actually is a struggle of mine. not enough fat in my diet when im eating right. I overestimated how bad that sandwich was until i added it in o well. Anyways i took a 50 min nap in my car on my lunch break now im drinking 32 ozs of yogi's kombucha tea feeling much better I just need to wake up

Day 2 of 86

Fat 122.07
    carbs 107.94
    Protein 228.05
    cals 2442

This morning was difficult read above post. I took a 50 min nap during my lunch break. after the lunch nap I felt so much better. Really hungry by dinner but i had 800 calories left so it ended up pretty good. How low do you think I can go under 2500 cals and not harm my progress or muscle if it hit my other micros?

Thumbs up 3 0f 86

Fat 88.75
    carbs 128. 47
    cals 2,431

A little disappointed with my weight at my weekly weight in 258.8 i went up a pound but its prolly from the weekend bbq or the fact that i just came off of a low carb diet to calorie counting this week. hopefully its a couple pounds of water picked up. either way my face slimmed out and my belt went to a extra hole that wasnt there so idk.

work out

squats max 235
    box jumps 15,15 ,15
    jump lunges 12, 15, 14
    calf raises max 270

shoulder press machine max 90 each arm
    standing shoulder press max 105
    shoulder fly's max 130

leg raise 25 pounds of weight 8 times

4 of 86

Fat 99.5
    Carbs 118
    Protein 255
    cals 2380

I was so sore from legs yesterday. I was at my mircos and made the mistake of adding an extra 380 in cals before bed with a nonneeded shake other then the fact that I was hungry. tomorrow I will do better