Cliffs on how it works:
-Forum owners submit their forums to postloop
-The owners build points for their forum by purchasing them through paypal
-You sign up for postloop
-Postloop directs you these forums
-You post in these forums and accumulate the points that the owners bought
-You accumulate money for the points you earn
Other things that affect the amount of money you make:
-Rating: Postloop has you make 10 posts in their forum, where the company's people rate the quality of your posts (grammar, spelling, punctuation, post length). You get a rating from 1-5. The higher you are rated, the more money you make per post. This is because forum owners are willing to pay more for people who will actually be a quality contributor to their forum. Also remember that forum owners can rate you whenever they want. So be careful on the quality of posts you make.
-PointsOn average, most people earn 1.5 points per post. Like I said before you make more or less depending on what you are rated. Some forums give you bonus points for posting there. You get paid .05 per post. It doesnt seem like much but if you get a 4.0+ rating (which isnt tough to get), you could be making almost 2pts per post---->2pts x 50 posts = $5
-Withdraw: You can withdraw your points and postloop will pay you straight into your paypal account. You need over 100 points (or about $5) before you can withdraw any money.
Here is proof that I made money. Im not trying to scam anyone, I know there are some people out there that would like a little extra cash.
So how do you sign up? There are a few easy steps:
This is the referral link (if you are feeling nice):
This is the link to the website:
1. Click on which ever link you like, and register with postloop.
2. Update your profile on postloop
3. Click on forums, then click on the The Postloop Portal link
4. Register with The Postloop Portal and MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO IT!
5. Once subscribed, you need to make 10 QUALITY posts in that forum. After that you are set and wait for a confirmation email with the rating you are given. Make sure to make sure these posts have good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and good length (4-5 good sentences)
Once you get accepted:
1. Log into Postloop
2. Click on forums, then choose a forum that you will like to start posting at.
3. Register with that forum, and SUBSCRIBE with that forum on postloop (under the forum tab on postloop)
4. Start making quality posts and start earning money!!!!!!!
If you have any questions ask me!
inb4 op is a phaggot
02-27-2012, 07:38 PM #1
How to Make Money with Postloop (Just made $15) (pic)
02-27-2012, 07:41 PM #2
02-27-2012, 07:43 PM #3
02-27-2012, 07:48 PM #4
02-27-2012, 07:58 PM #5
02-27-2012, 08:01 PM #6
02-27-2012, 08:03 PM #7
02-27-2012, 08:11 PM #8
- Join Date: Aug 2007
- Location: Louisiana, United States
- Age: 24
- Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
- Posts: 7,125
- BodyPoints: 12158
- Rep Power: 1511
Amazon mturk is easier... there are people who have like 5000 jobs available and all you have to do is search 2 phrases they give you and copy paste the http link of the link that represents it the most (almost always the first one) on the first page. Each one takes about 15 seconds or so to do and gives you .05$....alot easier than having to put together a quality post and get rated on it hoping you get a good rating. Ive never been rejected doing these mturk jobs.. Only downside is its extremely tedious....Ive worked out that I can make anywheres from 7-9$ an hour doing these jobs but its just so god damn boring i could never do it for 8 hours a day.
Maybe if I had a big bottle of adderal and an amazing mixtape..Bench - 900 3x5
Squat - 2100 3x5
Deadlift - 2700 3x5
Rep Power: 349