Overloads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overloads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

►► Overloads Babylovers SS Log ◄◄

Time to workout from the beginning and build my way up. Im sick of being "skinny-fat", so I decided to start babylovers SS and gain strength and form. I know its going to take a while, a while as in a couple to many months, but Im up to it and will work and do my hardest and best. I used to skip meals and not eat at all, and lost about 30 lbs in 2 months last year. I thought starving myself, skipping meals, eating very little was the quick shortcut to losing weight and looking good, I was definitely wrong because I dropped from 150 to 120 lbs. Over the summer last year, I paid a trainer alot of money for 1 hour sessions and a basic meal plan. I listened to him and did what he said for about 3-4 months. Result? To be honest, His meal plan was ****, and I was always eating burgers/wraps/ fast food I had from outside. Those filled me up quick. As for the "workout" plan he gave me, I gained no results, all I gained was 20 pounds in about 3-4 months.
    Fast forward to 2012. In january I stopped whatever he gave me, and did a bit of research, looking at youtube videos, talking to friends, looking online about how to gain weight, muscle, and look fit. Then in february I joined these forums, and Found out alot of information about nutrition and workouts. Thats how I found babylovers SS.

Side note:
    Cant forget to give a HUGE thanks to Tbritt8 and comps for their help with answering my questions.
    Thanks again guys

Bit of info
    weight: 145 Lbs
    height:5'8"

Benchpress: 95 lbs
    Squat: 55 lbs
    Deadlift: 65 lbs
    Bent over rows (barbell): ??? (Havent done it yet)
    Overhead pess: 40 lbs

Hopefully all of those weights go up. Im not so flexible, So I cant do front squats that well, so Ill be doing back squats on workout A and B.

Current workout
    A

Back Squat 3x5
    Bench press 3x5
    chin ups 15-20 reps
    bent over rows 3x5
    Optional:
    Seated cable rows 3x5
    rear deltflyes 3x8
    Calfraises 3x5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B

Front squat 3x5
    Overhead Press 3x5
    Deadlifts 1x5
    Pull ups 3x5
    Optional:
    Dips 15-20 reps
    Tricep pushdowns 3x8
    Last edited by Overloads; 02-27-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    Jake ~

Overloads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overloads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Monday
    2/26/12

1st day of SS
    Workout B

All weight is in POUNDS (lb)

Front squats (wont be doing these anymore till I gain some flexiblity)
    20 3x5
    25 1x5
    45 1x5
    These were terrible, because I cant grab the bar and lift my elbows up at the same time :/

Overhead Press
    20 3x5
    25 1x5
    40 2x5
    I guess these were okay, it feels like Im dislocating/hurting my shoulder when Im doing these, Ill probably stay at a lower weight for a week or so and work my self up.

Deadlift
    45 1x5
    65 2x5
    First time doing deadlifts, I have to get the form and technique right before I advance any weight.. This applies to squats, and overhead presses as well..

Pull ups (Assisted)
    85 3x5
    90 3x5
    These were good, I actually find it fun to do these. Note that 85 and 90 are the amount of weight i pulled my self up. So the assist was 60 and 55 pounds respectively. ( 145 - 60 = 85, 145 - 55 = 90 )

Dips (Assisted)
    70 3x5
    75 3x5
    95 3x8
    Again, this was fun, just like pull ups. Note that 70, 75, and 95, was the amount of weight that i dipped.
    So the assist was 75, 70, and 50 pounds respectively. ( See same math formula for pullups)

Seated dips
    65 3x5
    70 3x5
    These are actually harder than the regular dips. A girl was using the tricep push down, so I decided to do these till she was done.

Tricep push downs
    45 3x5
    50 3x5
    55 3x8
    Found these easy, def going to advance up

After: Protein shake
    Home: Rice, potatoes, chicken, mixed veggies

I'll most likely be doing a M, W, F thing. Otherwise itll be M, T , Th, F thing.
    Last edited by Overloads; 02-27-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    Jake ~

Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Good luck on babylovers. I've been on it for a couple weeks now and it is going great. I'm making 5-10lb gains on each lift every week. it really works bro, you just have to stay with it and keep you diet in check. Don't forget to sleep!
    *VENI•VIDI•VICI*

[Current] [goal]
    Bench---145------185
    Squat---125------165
    Deadlift-185------225

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My friend had lots of trouble with flexibility.
    I gave him a video that spidey recommended and he stated that it helped him out.
    If you're interested, I can find it.

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    My friend had lots of trouble with flexibility.
    I gave him a video that spidey recommended and he stated that it helped him out.
    If you're interested, I can find it.
    could you please? Im actually interested and wondering How I can improve my flexibility.
    Jake ~

Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Overloads View Post
    Overhead Press
    20 3x5
    25 1x5
    40 2x5
    I guess these were okay, it feels like Im dislocating/hurting my shoulder when Im doing these, Ill probably stay at a lower weight for a week or so and work my
    I also used to have some shoulder pain. One thing I thy I find helpful is doing rotary cuff exercises. I usually do these for 2-5 minutes before my workout. It makes a big difference to. One thing you can do is arm circles, you probably know what these are. Where you hold your arms to the sides and spin them in small circles. Do these with small 2.5lb weights. You can do them front and backwards. You can also look up many different Tartary cuff exercises on google or YouTube.
    *VENI•VIDI•VICI*

[Current] [goal]
    Bench---145------185
    Squat---125------165
    Deadlift-185------225

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pavel's Relax into Stretch DVD