Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lemme tell ya sumthin.... palumboism's Avatar
    palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lee4 View Post
    so he had surgery to correct his injection site? four months later??
    Infected abscess.

Originally Posted by Terminator84 View Post
    It was discussed here in some thread and many mates here proved it was'nt a tear at all, it's just an escline shot went wrong.
    It was proven it was from an injection. It was not proven what was being injected, thats completely irrelevant.
    Last edited by palumboism; 02-28-2012 at 12:34 AM.
    I am the parasite, you are host. Deal with it.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Terminator84 View Post
    It was discussed here in some thread and many mates here proved it was'nt a tear at all, it's just an escline shot went wrong.
    And how exactly did they prove it? By guessing?

There was only speculation, and obviously that has been disproven by the surgery pics.

Registered User perpendicularis's Avatar
    perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by palumboism View Post
    Infected abscess.

It was proven it was from an injection. It was not proven what was being injected, thats completely irrelevant.
    Yeah agree it was a lump from something like that. One thing's for sure though Yates will look pretty stupid now given that many will be convinced it was in fact a training injury. The way Yates commented "whatever he's got goin on with his arm" during that interview after per-judging when he said if Cutler wins there should be a riot with chairs etc, if those comments are linked by fans to just a training injury it will make him look pretty stupid given that he won several titles himself with an torn bicep. Dont get me wrong I agree with Yates when he implied it was something 'suss' (i.e. not just an injury) & also Dennis James who actually said it was suss, Im just saying many will be now convinced otherwise which will make Yates look stupid.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Call me a rocket wizard, but he tore it then synthol that they all inject not just him, exploded everywhere.

heerrrrrr derrrr derrrrprpdr WIZARD
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Lemme tell ya sumthin.... palumboism's Avatar
    palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by perpendicularis View Post
    Yeah agree it was a lump from something like that. One thing's for sure though Yates will look pretty stupid now given that many will be convinced it was in fact a training injury. The way Yates commented "whatever he's got goin on with his arm" during that interview after per-judging when he said if Cutler wins there should be a riot with chairs etc, if those comments are linked by fans to just a training injury it will make him look pretty stupid given that he won several titles himself with an torn bicep. Dont get me wrong I agree with Yates when he implied it was something 'suss' (i.e. not just an injury) & also Dennis James who actually said it was suss, Im just saying many will be now convinced otherwise which will make Yates look stupid.
    Yeah LOL funny thing is many of those claiming its just an injury & nothing else are the same idiots who normally praise Yates for his no b.s. approach to everything.
    I am the parasite, you are host. Deal with it.

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fsd2 View Post
    oh **** it was the top of the bicep? , isnt that rare???
    To tear the top of the bicep is more rare than the bottom, yes.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Call me a rocket wizard, but he tore it then synthol that they all inject not just him, exploded everywhere.

heerrrrrr derrrr derrrrprpdr WIZARD
    Haha nah it wouldn't work like that. Synthol would go into the muscle belly. A torn muscle occurs at the tendon attachment, so even if he had synthol in there it wouldn't explode out.

Also to anyone who thinks this is from an injection gone wrong, it is not. The site where the biceps tendon tears is nowhere near where he'd be injecting synthol. I will say this: based off those surgery pictures (well really only the one arthroscopic picture), the biceps tendon didn't show a tear or any fraying. HOWEVER, the camera did not show the attachment site so it's impossible to say what that looked like. I can say without a doubt though, that when a biceps tendon ruptures completely it wouldn't have been in the position it was in in that picture and it would be very frayed. The tendon was in a relatively normal position and it showed no fraying. My guess would be that he had a partial tear which probably resulted in the tendon being "slack" and not tight. So they cut it and re-attached it.

NO surgeon would ever perform this procedure on ANYONE just to cover up something. One thing is for sure, Jay tore his biceps tendon (not synthol related at all) and it needed surgical treatment. I dont care who you are, you don't have enough money in the world for a surgeon to perform this procedure as a publicity stunt unless the guy is planning on retiring tomorrow because he'd lose his medical license for something like that.

DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyII will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly, Jay could invent a freakin' time machine, take everyone back to the exact moment he tore his bicep and show us all EXACTLY as it happened. Yet, people would then accuse him of previously going back in time, CHANGING the future and taking us back to the changed and manipulated events of the past. They'd then say, "Definitely synthol bro".

Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schwatz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why the helmet

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nickkkkkk408 View Post
    damn that does not look like fun.

and for those that think jay or any of the other pro's don't use synthol, get your head out of your ****ing ass, you guys would be amazed at how much aas, hgh, slin, other peptides, and synthol even the amateur guys use, don't be so naive.
    Lol, you're 18. Where might you get your expertise from? Not saying the pros don't use A or B, but I am questioning how you're so sure of yourself. Must be all the years of experience prepping for shows and competing, right? Or are you just regurgitating what you read in a magazine or what some 'expert' at your gym told you?
    "why work your biceps, when you can just buy a smaller shirt" - mavrick77

nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickkkkkk408 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deadsheepmill View Post
    Lol, you're 18. Where might you get your expertise from? Not saying the pros don't use A or B, but I am questioning how you're so sure of yourself. Must be all the years of experience prepping for shows and competing, right? Or are you just regurgitating what you read in a magazine or what some 'expert' at your gym told you?
    first i don't read magazines, its mostly bull**** anyways, second, when I'm in the gym I'm there to workout, not bull**** with "experts" at my gym, and third, since when the **** does age matter? yes i compete, i work at a gym, and I'm pretty close to a few amateur level competitors, and 1 who's going for his pro card this year. just because I'm 18 doesn't mean i don't know what I'm talking about
    Squat - 385x2
    Bench - 305
    Dead - 405x6

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    first i don't read magazines, its mostly bull**** anyways, second, when I'm in the gym I'm there to workout, not bull**** with "experts" at my gym, and third, since when the **** does age matter? yes i compete, i work at a gym, and I'm pretty close to a few amateur level competitors, and 1 who's going for his pro card this year. just because I'm 18 doesn't mean i don't know what I'm talking about
    lol, ok
    "why work your biceps, when you can just buy a smaller shirt" - mavrick77

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn that does not look like fun.

and for those that think jay or any of the other pro's don't use aas, get your head out of your ****ing ass, you guys would be amazed at how much aas, hgh, slin, other peptides, and protein even the amateur guys use, don't be so naive.
    totally agree

best wishes to Jay (srs)