Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScorchingHot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    been using baking soda everyday for past few months (everyday only because i swim in a chlorine pool every day) and it's great. hair shiny and clean as fuark.

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Softworn View Post
    The f**k? You dirty kunts. Just shampoo less often like every 2 days instead of every day.
    No, you're the dirty one. Good luck with your reliance on shampoo goals of 2012.

BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, my hair is frizzy as fuark because I shampoo everyday, but if I miss a day of shampooing, it would get smelly while walking outside in hot weather for example. My hair always looks better when I wake up (probably the natural oils etc), but I just can't help it and not take a shower with shampoo.

JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceByCharly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only wash my hair when I go to the barbers, like every 2 months. Best decision I did regarding my hair.

brb hair not greasy
    brb hair doesn't smell
    brb hair easier to style

All I do is wash my hair with cold water every day and I ain't even mad

ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BLUETEA View Post
    OP, my hair is frizzy as fuark because I shampoo everyday, but if I miss a day of shampooing, it would get smelly while walking outside in hot weather for example. My hair always looks better when I wake up (probably the natural oils etc), but I just can't help it and not take a shower with shampoo.
    What hair texture do you have (straight or curly, and if curly what type) and how long is your hair?

Normally, if you live in very hot climates (I have lived in desert-type climates), you will find that you need to keep a closer eye on your scalp, especially if you work out too.

I am surprised at the fact that you find your hair smelly even with just one day of no shampoo, though. Are you cleaning your hair with the running water as I have explained with the Sebum Coating method? I have found this to be crucial in managing any accumulated crap on the hair on non-shampoo days. The Sebum Coating method really works (running your fingers through the hair strands with running water) and doing 1 on/1 off really works too if you pair it with this method accordingly.

You can look into using some baking soda, as has been suggested before, in your off days too. Also, avoid any heavy residue styling products such as wax as that could be contributing to the poor sebum coverage you are getting (i.e. frizzy hair), on top of the daily shampooing.

Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Randleplex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread speaks the truth. I used to use TreSemme shampoo/conditioner every single day, and every single day I had boring, dry hair. Now, I shampoo once a week (but totally thoroughly) and my hair has perfect texture now. Before, my hair used to be unstylable because it was so freaking dry, but now I can style it any which way. Chit works.
    Get shredded or die mirin.

Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welcome to the modern age of man....bunch of dudes talking about how they do/dont shampoo their hair
    FLM - Fight Like Matt

boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    without using shampoo, it has definately really helped with dandruff. But i have to shampoo once in a while one it starts smelling
    RIP ZYZZ, son of zeus, brother of hercules, and the new GOD of aesthetics. Inspiration to achieve aesthetics

☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆
    Me doing 90lb pullup:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE4CH9ic7k4&feature=player_embedded
    Total Deadlift: 4 plates

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Starting to lose faith here OP.

Lately my hair has been really fukken greasy and feels disgusting in the shower. The only thing I like is I seem to lose less hair in the shower now (not balding, its just always been like that) and on the rare moments when it looks good (right out the shower) my hair looks pretty damn good.

But fukk, I was muckin' a girl the other day and she started running her hands through my hair and says "Ewww when was the last time you washed your hair?!" I was I like.... wat.

I just got out the shower and tried using conditioner this time so we'll see how that goes. Next shampoo use is wednesday.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post

Lately my hair has been really fukken greasy and feels disgusting in the shower. The only thing I like is I seem to lose less hair in the shower now (not balding, its just always been like that) and on the rare moments when it looks good (right out the shower) my hair looks pretty damn good.

But fukk, I was muckin' a girl the other day and she started running her hands through my hair and says "Ewww when was the last time you washed your hair?!" I was I like.... wat.

I just got out the shower and tried using conditioner this time so we'll see how that goes. Next shampoo use is wednesday.
    Be more descriptive about what you are doing so I can help:

What's your shampoo frequency like?

How long is your hair?

What's your hair texture/type?

What other stuff do you put on your hair?

Did you ease into the no poo as I have recommended in the initial post and in my article (introduce one extra off day every 2 weeks)?

Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post

Originally Posted by ManWithCurls View Post
    Be more descriptive about what you are doing so I can help:

What's your shampoo frequency like?

How long is your hair?

What's your hair texture/type?

What other stuff do you put on your hair?

Did you ease into the no poo as I have recommended in the initial post and in my article (introduce one extra off day every 2 weeks)?
    Pleaserespond.png bronas

joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey628 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so this is actually legit? in on maybe a roll bread
    *****Music festival crew******

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only shampoo it every 7 days, it looks best on 2nd/3rd day tho...

I like it personally, don't have to put any product in my hair really to style it unless I'm doing something crazy. But once it gets to a point where I can't effectively run my fingers through my hair in the shower is when I usually shampoo it, that or I take a comb and brush the hair in the shower.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haven't shampooed in 4 months. feelscleanman.jpg

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joey628 View Post

100% legit bro. Haven't used shampoo since last August. Baking soda does an amazing job.

Originally Posted by joey628 View Post
    Shampooing daily is the biggest conspiracy evah.

Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    I only shampoo it every 7 days, it looks best on 2nd/3rd day tho...

I like it personally, don't have to put any product in my hair really to style it unless I'm doing something crazy. But once it gets to a point where I can't effectively run my fingers through my hair in the shower is when I usually shampoo it, that or I take a comb and brush the hair in the shower.
    Yes, about the 2nd to 3rd day is about when most guys feel their hair looks the best. If you have a look at my 30 day no shampoo/natural experiment (over at my site), you'll see that it took longer for me to notice the effects as I have long curly hair thus the sebum takes longer to completely cover the hair strands. However, for straight/wavy haired dudes with short hair, 2nd to 3rd day is a sweet spot.

In essence, you have auto-regulated your need for shampoo, which is what I have been rambling about here and the huge article I wrote about over at my site: find your optimal shampoo frequency by trial and error.

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    haven't shampooed in 4 months. feelscleanman.jpg
    It will continue to feelcleanbreh.gif, just make sure you keep an eye on any build up of sebum.

Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    100% legit bro. Haven't used shampoo since last August. Baking soda does an amazing job.
    A man with such a kewl avatar and signature could not be wrong. Kudos for reporting another success story.

Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm just gonna chime in here, haven't used shampoo in months, hair is the best of my life, dandruff 100% gone, no more acne on my scalp, no grease, no smell, great new haircut too. I use ACV once a week, works well. Also use product daily and no residue problems either. Best thing I've done for my physical appearance in years. I even cut my own hair too haha.

1st Post Thread Ender FlyinTurdNugget's Avatar
    FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man I haven't washed in almost two weeks. Condition every few days though when I feel like it's starting to smell. Still... hair looks ****ing stunning when I get out of the shower... It's longer than "short" but not quite "long" yet.. I slick it back and it looks awesome but I can't make it keep that look without greasing it down...

What do you brahs suggest?
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Founder of the Germanic Crew

trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trankwil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    your head is just another part of your body. Just because it has more hair than other parts doesn't mean you have to get all dramatic about it. Do you fidget over whether or not to soap up your hairy balls on a daily basis? If you want part of your body clean, you can wash with soap/shampoo or water, no biggie.

JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just chiming in. I haven't shampooed my hair in over 8 years. Feels as soft and clean as ever. I have used baking soda/lemon juice/ vinegar before but most of the time I just use water. If I want it to smell nice for a date or something I'll put like a pea size amount of conditioner in it just for the smell. Also when I'm feeling rundown/sick it sometimes gets dry but I just use a little emu oil which fixes it in like a day.

Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I haven't used shampoo since like the first week of February, hair is 10x nicer than it's ever been. No gel needed and i don't even baking soda/acv it, i use only water and scrubbing.

I get out of the shower and style it right there with my hands and it stays like that all day, looks healthy as **** & i get the occasional compliment and nobody believes me when i tell them my "secret", lmao.

niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I shampoo every 4 days. My dry greek hair won't let me do it any more frequently than that
    S&P/Cologne/Raw Denim Crew

***Mod-Approved Splitter***

ATG Squat: 420 lbs
    Deadlift: 500 lbs
    COC #2.5 close

Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FlyinTurdNugget View Post
    Man I haven't washed in almost two weeks. Condition every few days though when I feel like it's starting to smell. Still... hair looks ****ing stunning when I get out of the shower... It's longer than "short" but not quite "long" yet.. I slick it back and it looks awesome but I can't make it keep that look without greasing it down...

What do you brahs suggest?

I'd say stop using conditioner, i'm not 100% but i don't and my hair stays perfect.

Try this next time, when your washing it don't scrub it alot, just a few whipes and mix it up, the trick is to let the grease (natural oils) remain in your hair, and it stays much better.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am a loser. I shampoo my hair twice a day. :P

So if i start not washing my hair and go through the no-poo process. Do you think that will cut down the major dandruff i get?

I am also growing out my hair and is down to my traps. So would this method promote healthier hair that gets fuller? My hair is usually straight with it curling at the bottom, and lays pretty flat.

My wife already uses shampoo and conditioner that is all natural, free of toxins. But i rather just stop using it period, with maybe a couple washes with scented something.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuddhaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So even if I have longer hair I can do this?

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Softworn View Post
    The f**k? You dirty kunts. Just shampoo less often like every 2 days instead of every day.
    why? You don't need it. Run your hands through your hair in the shower to keep the oiliness down and wait for your scalp to adjust. Shampoo is a scam.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is right. So far I've only been shampooing once a week.. hair feels a lot softer. Wife's amazed after I told her last week that I've stopped using shampoo consistently, she thought I took tips from women's health and beauty magazines.. little does she know it came from a man
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000)
    srs my hair stinks like poopoo if i don't use shampoo at least once a day, can i still do this or will the negatives outweigh the positives?
    Zimmerman will not get charged crew

600+
    ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
    ☼☼☼☼DIRTY SOUTH CREW☼☼☼☼
    ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ManWithCurls View Post
    Pleaserespond.png bronas
    Fuark my bad brah, forgot about this.

I stuck with it and my hair is pretty fukkin nice all the time. Only thing Ive noticed is that it "feels" thinner (maybe cause ive been using head & shoulders my whole life) and if I let it grow to much it gets unmanageable. But fuark, when I keep it short my hair looks aesthetic as fukk. I use conditioner roughly once every 4 days.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    I am a loser. I shampoo my hair twice a day. :P

So if i start not washing my hair and go through the no-poo process. Do you think that will cut down the major dandruff i get?

I am also growing out my hair and is down to my traps. So would this method promote healthier hair that gets fuller? My hair is usually straight with it curling at the bottom, and lays pretty flat.

My wife already uses shampoo and conditioner that is all natural, free of toxins. But i rather just stop using it period, with maybe a couple washes with scented something.
    Find a better anti-dandruff shampoo (i use selsum blue) and try to use it only once a week or less often. When you do use it make sure you rub it deep in the scalp for a good 5 minutes. Try to knock off the flakes/plaques. Two times a day is too much it may even be causing the dandruff you are trying to fight
    0+

Free LCTW