Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stradevarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use baking soda and aloe vera for my hair, complete 180 from shampoo. If any misc brahs are interested in my method shoot me a PM. Super easy and is way better than using vinegar.
    Last edited by Stradevarius; 06-27-2012 at 11:58 PM.

HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerculesBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im growing my hair out now and its about 4.5" from the scalp. trying to get it to shoulder length, this lifestyle have any effect on hair growth?

definitely willing to try anything to get my hair longer, faster lol
    100% jack3d Fibraz

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikay456 View Post
    Find a better anti-dandruff shampoo (i use selsum blue) and try to use it only once a week or less often. When you do use it make sure you rub it deep in the scalp for a good 5 minutes. Try to knock off the flakes/plaques. Two times a day is too much it may even be causing the dandruff you are trying to fight
    I use the generic Walmart brand Selsum blue.

But i will cut down on using the shampoo, and try this no-poo method.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dandruff

FML

Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stillmattic View Post
    Dandruff

FML
    I had mild dandruff for 2 years, stopped using shampoo and now its totally gone and scalp is better than ever.

itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itshenry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shampooed my hair yesterday after 1 week of no poo. Hair didn't look/feel oily except for after the normal time I shower. Didn't smell great, but wasn't "bad" either.

falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only shampoo like once a month...

I rep back on the first date...

"Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots."

EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to shampoo and condition once every day, I now lightly shampoo once a week and only condition for special occasions like first dates when I want my hair to look and smell great. My hair looks better than ever, and thicker(I started thinning at 23 when I lost a bunch of weight fast and screwed up my hormones)
    "There is no reason to be alive if you cannot do deadlift!" - J.P.S.

Moist.

Taking a break from here because life is more important, see you *******s in 6 months. Srs.

JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll have to give this a try.

ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys, passing by quickly to try and answer some qs

Originally Posted by Weader View Post
    I'm just gonna chime in here, haven't used shampoo in months, hair is the best of my life, dandruff 100% gone, no more acne on my scalp, no grease, no smell, great new haircut too. I use ACV once a week, works well. Also use product daily and no residue problems either. Best thing I've done for my physical appearance in years. I even cut my own hair too haha.
    I tell all males to know their hair for best results. It sounds girly, but if you know how the stuff reacts, then you are way ahead of the rest of males as you know how to groom it, know how it will respond to whatever haircut and know what its worst state can be.

Good stuff.

Originally Posted by FlyinTurdNugget View Post
    Man I haven't washed in almost two weeks. Condition every few days though when I feel like it's starting to smell. Still... hair looks ****ing stunning when I get out of the shower... It's longer than "short" but not quite "long" yet.. I slick it back and it looks awesome but I can't make it keep that look without greasing it down...

What do you brahs suggest?
    Don't grease your hair as grease (I assume you mean pomade/wax) leaves a lot of residue which will have a negative effect on your need to shampoo.

I say try a leave in conditioner after conditioner, especially if your hair texture is not straight but curly (remember, there are several types of curly from wavy to kinky/afro textured). I wrote an article on hairstyling essentials, mostly for curly dudes but useful for straight haired bros. I actually have a more generic one coming out soon in my other site.

Article on hair styling:
    http://www.manlycurls.com/2012/04/ho...en-guide-tips/

Originally Posted by trankwil View Post
    your head is just another part of your body. Just because it has more hair than other parts doesn't mean you have to get all dramatic about it. Do you fidget over whether or not to soap up your hairy balls on a daily basis? If you want part of your body clean, you can wash with soap/shampoo or water, no biggie.
    Yep, hair can be cleaned with water alone provided that you dont rub your hair against ****e (gym mats are particularly worrysome).

Even with my thick as* long curls, I find water to be a great source for daily hair cleansing.

Originally Posted by Kilorai View Post
    I haven't used shampoo since like the first week of February, hair is 10x nicer than it's ever been. No gel needed and i don't even baking soda/acv it, i use only water and scrubbing.

I get out of the shower and style it right there with my hands and it stays like that all day, looks healthy as **** & i get the occasional compliment and nobody believes me when i tell them my "secret", lmao.
    Sir, there are even more grooming secrets that get women wet down there.

Good hair, whether straight or curly, get em bishes.

Originally Posted by niktak11 View Post
    I shampoo every 4 days. My dry greek hair won't let me do it any more frequently than that
    Look into your shampooing. You may need a lower shampoo frequency. Also, work the Sebum Coating as per my article, get your own sebum doing its marvellous job: to make your hair glossy and looking healthy. I think I posted the link to my shampoo article somewhere in this thread, but for the record it is here

http://www.manlycurls.com/2012/05/no...shampoo-guide/

ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    I am a loser. I shampoo my hair twice a day. :P

So if i start not washing my hair and go through the no-poo process. Do you think that will cut down the major dandruff i get?

I am also growing out my hair and is down to my traps. So would this method promote healthier hair that gets fuller? My hair is usually straight with it curling at the bottom, and lays pretty flat.

My wife already uses shampoo and conditioner that is all natural, free of toxins. But i rather just stop using it period, with maybe a couple washes with scented something.
    Yes it will work. Just use shampoo when your hair has been exposed to crap (i.e. you have rubbed your hair against something nasty).

Other than that, ease into it slowly. Follow the guidelines in my article, remove one shampoo day every 2 weeks to avoid chaos (scalp can become rapidly greasy in some guys if they swing to the other extreme of no shampoo ever).

Once you get your optimal shampoo frequency right, start playing around with ACV or baking soda and ditch the shampoo for ever if you find that works.

Originally Posted by BuddhaBrah View Post
    So even if I have longer hair I can do this?
    Yes.

I am growing my curls as part of the experience of knowing all there is to hair. My locks are reaching below my chest from the top of the head by now

All I write about, I have used it already, including this system.

Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    OP is right. So far I've only been shampooing once a week.. hair feels a lot softer. Wife's amazed after I told her last week that I've stopped using shampoo consistently, she thought I took tips from women's health and beauty magazines.. little does she know it came from a man
    And a man with long curly hair and a site with the word "manly", go figure!

Originally Posted by TheBlackNight View Post
    srs my hair stinks like poopoo if i don't use shampoo at least once a day, can i still do this or will the negatives outweigh the positives?
    Yes, remember, water is many times more than enough for daily washing of your hair. Do the Sebum Coating method as per my article: run your fingers from the base of the lock to the tip as water from the shower bulb runs on it. You only need to do it once, then work the next lock.

You can remove the day's accumulated dirt from merely using the Sebum Coating method (that's what I use together with an optimal shampoo frequency)

Fellas,

I will continue answering/commenting the rest of posts (as well as PMs) tomorrow as I have to go now.

Feel free to continue asking/enquiring/fuarking and I will help as much as I can when I get back.

And for those who like reading #coolstorybro stuff on Twitter, you can follow me on Twitter too as I use my Iphone to tweet watever, mostly hair related stuff.

https://twitter.com/ManlyCurls

Keep those locks luscious, fellow miscers.

As I said above, coming back to reply/comment on what I left out last night

Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post
    Fuark my bad brah, forgot about this.

I stuck with it and my hair is pretty fukkin nice all the time. Only thing Ive noticed is that it "feels" thinner (maybe cause ive been using head & shoulders my whole life) and if I let it grow to much it gets unmanageable. But fuark, when I keep it short my hair looks aesthetic as fukk. I use conditioner roughly once every 4 days.
    I'm glad that it worked. About the "feeling" your hair thinner, it could be due to not having your hair coated in hair products (which add weight and bulk to the hair strands, wax and pomade are notorious for this). You won't get "bad" thinning from dropping shampoo use though.

Originally Posted by mikay456 View Post
    Find a better anti-dandruff shampoo (i use selsum blue) and try to use it only once a week or less often. When you do use it make sure you rub it deep in the scalp for a good 5 minutes. Try to knock off the flakes/plaques. Two times a day is too much it may even be causing the dandruff you are trying to fight
    Good suggestion.

Originally Posted by Stradevarius View Post
    I use baking soda and aloe vera for my hair, complete 180 from shampoo. If any misc brahs are interested in my method shoot me a PM. Super easy and is way better than using vinegar.
    Why don't you share it here instead? Baking soda and aloe vera can act as mild scalp cleansers, for baking soda a tablespoon on a glass of water, for aloe vera, depends on what form you use, but it ain't rocket science.

This thread is about sharing and learning, might as well chip in with your experience too no?

Originally Posted by HerculesBro View Post
    im growing my hair out now and its about 4.5" from the scalp. trying to get it to shoulder length, this lifestyle have any effect on hair growth?

definitely willing to try anything to get my hair longer, faster lol
    No effect whatsoever. Browse my site, I have managed to grow very long curly hair without any negative effect on hair growth.

Growing your hair longer is a matter of meeting your micro nutrient requirements, eating enough eggs and possibly using some MSM. Don't forget the fish oils too.

Originally Posted by Weader View Post
    I had mild dandruff for 2 years, stopped using shampoo and now its totally gone and scalp is better than ever.
    Great. Too much unmanaged sebum is one of the causes of dandruff, for what is worth. Read more on that here

http://www.manlycurls.com/2012/04/as...en-curly-hair/

Originally Posted by itshenry View Post
    Shampooed my hair yesterday after 1 week of no poo. Hair didn't look/feel oily except for after the normal time I shower. Didn't smell great, but wasn't "bad" either.
    You quite possibly have found your optimal shampooing frequency, feel free to experiment a bit more with adding or subtracting a day.

Originally Posted by falconXR View Post
    Only shampoo like once a month...

Being there, done that. It works.

Originally Posted by EpicLevelWizard View Post
    I used to shampoo and condition once every day, I now lightly shampoo once a week and only condition for special occasions like first dates when I want my hair to look and smell great. My hair looks better than ever, and thicker(I started thinning at 23 when I lost a bunch of weight fast and screwed up my hormones)
    Sounds great, what's your current hair length and texture (straight/curly)?

Originally Posted by JasoniLift89 View Post
    I'll have to give this a try.
    Report back if you give it a try so I/we can help you finetune it.

Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was taught this when I was younger. Shampoo'd maybe once a week. Medium-long hair. I was well known in high school for having awesome hair. Got compliments for it on an almost daily basis.
    ☆☆ Neg back 100% ☆☆

jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    This guy doesn't use shampoo:

Test Level: 50
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin
    Squat - 365x3 Dead - 385x4 Bench - 245x5
    Packers/Badgers - Lets get it
    40+ lbs lost, still going
    -138 + ;)

Originally Posted by Aisha808 View Post
    I was taught this when I was younger. Shampoo'd maybe once a week. Medium-long hair. I was well known in high school for having awesome hair. Got compliments for it on an almost daily basis.
    Not everyone is aware of this trick, especially given that most shampoos specify in the bottle "for daily use".

EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have curly/wavy African hair. My hair feels nice and soft now that I don't use shampoo, instead I use this.....

I've been trying out this method for over a week now. Does it get any better or is this it?
    ~Future Medic~

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i tried a combination of these ingredients for my dry scalp(for 30 mins)

- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
    - 1 teaspoon of olive oil
    - 1 teaspoon of water

felt good man

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in.

Originally Posted by EliteZealot View Post
    I have curly/wavy African hair. My hair feels nice and soft now that I don't use shampoo, instead I use this.....

I've been trying out this method for over a week now. Does it get any better or is this it?
    I don't understand what you are asking.

What have you been trying for a week, the no shampoo method as per my article/guidelines or the argan oil?

EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ManWithCurls View Post
    I don't understand what you are asking.

What have you been trying for a week, the no shampoo method as per my article/guidelines or the argan oil?
    I use the no shampoo method plus the argan oil.

(Question). Does my hair get better in terms of how soft/shiny it is? (I've only been doing no poo for 2 weeks now)
    ~Future Medic~

SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No-shampoo is almost as underrated as nofap. Been doing it 2 years and my hair was never better

Originally Posted by EliteZealot View Post
    I use the no shampoo method plus the argan oil.

(Question). Does my hair get better in terms of how soft/shiny it is? (I've only been doing no poo for 2 weeks now)
    Yes. It takes about 3-4 weeks for the full noticeable benefits to show once you find the optimal shampoo frequency (keyword --> ONCE).

Originally Posted by SkinnyKunt View Post
    No-shampoo is almost as underrated as nofap. Been doing it 2 years and my hair was never better
    You are onto something there.

northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i havent washed my hair in about 3 months (with shampoo) srs

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I haven't shampooed in 15 months. Takes about 1-2 months for your oil levels to settle, after that it's smooth sailing with healthy vibrant hair. Bishes will be mirin'
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All I use is murrays, water, and a pocket comb. to clean it, i just use a little shampoo...few drops, and run the comb through it.
    [A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

Originally Posted by ManWithCurls View Post
    Yes. It takes about 3-4 weeks for the full noticeable benefits to show once you find the optimal shampoo frequency (keyword --> ONCE).

I just wash my hair with water every other day. Is that okay?
    ~Future Medic~

iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviica is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I never shampoo, I clean my hair once every 4-6days (also use conditioner). After the shower I straighten my hair and put a bit of murrays init and it will stay good until I shower again.

Girls love my hair, they want to touch it. Sometimes a randsom girl walks up to me asking if she can touch my hair... lol

Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have very fine blond hair with a slight wave. I have always shampooed daily because when I wake up in the morning it is DISGUSTINGLY greasy and usually it's started to get a bit greasy by the time I go to bed. I'm not sure that I can afford to try this given that I work in professional setting with clients coming in etc. Any suggestions?
    Candy is dandy but I like liquor way better

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Liff_Wates View Post
    I have very fine blond hair with a slight wave. I have always shampooed daily because when I wake up in the morning it is DISGUSTINGLY greasy and usually it's started to get a bit greasy by the time I go to bed. I'm not sure that I can afford to try this given that I work in professional setting with clients coming in etc. Any suggestions?
    It gets that way because shampoo strips away the natural wax produced by your scalp, so your body goes into overdrive trying to replace it and produces too much.

You would have to suffer through a week or two of greasy hair/hats until your body falls back into normal production cycle.
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation