Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lol at Chestbrah's Respond on Jay Cutler.

so Jay posted this Photo.

Chestbrahs's reaction on it:

So i was having my morning oats and eggs just before and stumbled accross Mr Olympia Jay Cutlers instagram page to find that his posted a mockery picture of Aziz, I and the crew. I would firstly like to point out this is whats exactly wrong with the bodybuilding world and why the general public and consensus of bodybuilders is that they are all a bunch of moronic and grotesgue meatheads ( I for one dont hold this opinion at all and respect a GREAT DEAL how hard bodybuilders work and train). For a 43 year old man to compare himself to a bunch of young guys barely out of their teens (oldest person in this photo would have been 22, 23 max) is just pathetic and sad, especially considering one of those guys in the photos has tragically passed away. Let me just point out something to you Jay. Fitness models and Bodybuilders are two different types of people after different goals. Bodybuilders want to get as big and as freaky as possible (not my cup of tea but each to their own) and Fitness models are after the all round aesthetic, free flowing and eye appealing physique. Its stupid to compare the two on whose better or not, both have different goals out of their training and dieting. Furthermore i would just like to say i look up to people like Phil Health, have met him plenty of times in person and he is the most humble and amazing person i have ever met in the bodybuilding world, there are a few jokes of the bodybuilding world (dwarf lee priest being one of them) and Jay Cutler being another. Your an ambassador for a great sport Jay, you have hundreds of thousands of people looking up to you and you decide to have a laugh at a bunch of guys who have inspired as many (if not more) people to get into the gym and get in shape (especially young kids). Congratulations for only adding to the stigma of bodybuilders being morons and jokes. We all train, we all love to diet, so why compare fitness models with bodybuilders when they have different goals? Why would you need that validation if you have won Mr Olympia? Finally i would just like to say, I really hope Phil Heath takes out Olympia this year, he is a great ambassador for the sport, looks incredible and nothing but respect for the man, you Jay on the other hand, look like a fridge whose borderline type 2 diabetic because you cant even get vascular even on stage. They say a photo speaks a thousand words, i need not say anymore. Chestbrah and Zyzz army visit Jay Cutlers Instagram (@mrojaycutlerofficial) and leave your feedback Have a good day all!

Cliffs:

- chestbrah mad about using photo where his brother (zyzz) was in.
    - much white knights Reactin on his ******** whiteknighting Chestbrah
    - is using zyzzquotes & sellouts by himself.
    - says bodybuilders these days are just freaks en look like fridge.

Reaction on ******** :

strong fukking comeback there man.

the comments are funny as fuk.

Cliffs thread:

- Op is *******.
    Last edited by littleterrio; 09-02-2014 at 09:17 AM.
    * Crohn's disease crew *
    * Artritis crew *
    * Smashing 1/10s never dissapointed crew *
    * Misc told me i smashed a legit demon crew *

AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    R....

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chestbrah should just be happy that GOATtler even acknowledged them
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

**l**MISC GIF CREW**l** -

Misc WristWatch Crew

4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Inb4 invalid thread

sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You mean chest bra

coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coynemoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong reply by Chestbrah. Actually impressed by how well spoken it is.
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."
    -Alexis Carrel

Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are those *******s wearing purses?

QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seen this last night...Jay musta been on pump feelin good since the Olympia is in 3 weeks
    ** Only Misc while @ work to make time go by crew **
    ** Miscers who actually lift crew **

Instagram.com/Mdenham12

supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000) supbrahmirin is a complete loser! (-2000)
    lold hard @ chestbrahs fat sack of **** comment

lmfao

Last edited by supbrahmirin; 09-02-2014 at 09:11 AM.

InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InspectorNatty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    your a ****ing moron, there's a big difference between fitness models and bodybuilders you can't compare the two, but obviously the 10grams of test has done damage to your brain. Guys like you are what give bodybuilders a bad name, ripping on younger guys who are just after a lean healthy fitness model look, I'm one of the guys in this photo and back here the oldest person would have been 23/24, so congratulations on being almost 40 picking on guys half your age who have different goals then you. And to set the record straight I respect what bodybuilders do a great lot! But this idealism of who is better between bodybuilders and fitness models is just a joke and you should know better. Ps no1 wants to look like a fridge, at least Phil health looks amazing and is a great ambassador for the sport, your just a an ugly fridge looking sack of ****. Take care

Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by littleterrio View Post
    so Jay posted this Photo.

Chestbrahs's reaction on it:

So i was having my morning oats and eggs just before and stumbled accross Mr Olympia Jay Cutlers instagram page to find that his posted a mockery picture of Aziz, I and the crew. I would firstly like to point out this is whats exactly wrong with the bodybuilding world and why the general public and consensus of bodybuilders is that they are all a bunch of moronic and grotesgue meatheads ( I for one dont hold this opinion at all and respect a GREAT DEAL how hard bodybuilders work and train). For a 43 year old man to compare himself to a bunch of young guys barely out of their teens (oldest person in this photo would have been 22, 23 max) is just pathetic and sad, especially considering one of those guys in the photos has tragically passed away. Let me just point out something to you Jay. Fitness models and Bodybuilders are two different types of people after different goals. Bodybuilders want to get as big and as freaky as possible (not my cup of tea but each to their own) and Fitness models are after the all round aesthetic, free flowing and eye appealing physique. Its stupid to compare the two on whose better or not, both have different goals out of their training and dieting. Furthermore i would just like to say i look up to people like Phil Health, have met him plenty of times in person and he is the most humble and amazing person i have ever met in the bodybuilding world, there are a few jokes of the bodybuilding world (dwarf lee priest being one of them) and Jay Cutler being another. Your an ambassador for a great sport Jay, you have hundreds of thousands of people looking up to you and you decide to have a laugh at a bunch of guys who have inspired as many (if not more) people to get into the gym and get in shape (especially young kids). Congratulations for only adding to the stigma of bodybuilders being morons and jokes. We all train, we all love to diet, so why compare fitness models with bodybuilders when they have different goals? Why would you need that validation if you have won Mr Olympia? Finally i would just like to say, I really hope Phil Heath takes out Olympia this year, he is a great ambassador for the sport, looks incredible and nothing but respect for the man, you Jay on the other hand, look like a fridge whose borderline type 2 diabetic because you cant even get vascular even on stage. They say a photo speaks a thousand words, i need not say anymore. Chestbrah and Zyzz army visit Jay Cutlers Instagram (@mrojaycutlerofficial) and leave your feedback Have a good day all!

Cliffs:

- chestbrah mad about using photo where his brother (zyzz) was in.
    - much white knights Reactin on his ******** whiteknighting Chestbrah
    - is using zyzzquotes & sellouts by himself.
    - says bodybuilders these days are just freaks en look like fridge.

Reaction on ******** :

strong fukking comeback there man.

Cliffs thread:

- Op is *******.

Chestbrah pretty much won verbally.

As for Heath, his trash talking, esp. in Generation Iron is for show and to make things interesting, as well as a form of trash talk that happens in competition.

Irl Heath is different, and lol at people who watch Generation Iron and think they know everything about everyone.
    EAT. SLEEP. BE JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

All the things that bring stress, pain, torment, etc. go in one ear and out the other.
    Whenever I start to pity myself, feel down, or feel embarrassed, I have a voice in my head that says: "So what? Why should you give a f###?"

Brock Lesnar is the greatest wrestler of all time.

I like bangin whores 4armsrhuge's Avatar
    4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100)
    ittL: all australians are fukin phqaggot fairys that look up to a bunch of *******s named chestbrah and zyzz.. lmfao

teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    parrotbrah has a point there tbh

freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zdream View Post
    30 yrs old, acts like an 18 yr old.

hope that kunt gets a heart attack lmao
    will neg on recharge + hope you get mod negged. don't ever wish death upon anyone *******.
    Misc Hunting and Fishing crew

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuk chestbrah srs.

chestbrah is a joke and so are all his maggot followers, everyone lols at chestbrah and his ****gy fans irl.

Last edited by PowerPal; 09-02-2014 at 08:50 AM.
    see sig

Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im not gay but $20 is $20 (no homo)

TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol so pathetic. needs to grow up about 15 years
    *John GOAT Florence crew*

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    chestbrah is a huge ******* but I agree with him on this one, he still sounds awkward over text though. strong high school drama

i swear chestbrah hasn't grown up yet

you Jay on the other hand, look like a fridge whose borderline type 2 diabetic because you cant even get vascular even on stage. They say a photo speaks a thousand words, i need not say anymore
    lol'd hard

KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KaeAble is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 4armsrhuge View Post
    ittL: all australians are fukin phqaggot fairys that look up to a bunch of *******s named chestbrah and zyzz.. lmfao
    yeah of you little *******

Certified Glute Spreader zdream's Avatar
    zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by freuddcoco View Post
    will neg on recharge + hope you get mod negged. don't ever wish death upon anyone *******.
    judging by your sig you sound like a follower and a *******.

teen misc --->

napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who the fuk is Chestbra and what is he famos for?

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Twerk4it View Post
    are those *******s wearing purses?
    Man bags. Lol.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Voluspa View Post
    excellent happy VE day guys

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chestbrah cant take a joke obviously. insecure as fukk

SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coynemoney View Post
    Strong reply by Chestbrah. Actually impressed by how well spoken it is.
    >well spoken
    >used "his" instead of "he's" in 1st sentence
    >30 year old and resorts to using ad hominems and gets rustled to the max over a picture that was nothing but an innocent joke

Chestbrah, when will he learn

littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by freuddcoco View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to freuddcoco again.
    * Crohn's disease crew *
    * Artritis crew *
    * Smashing 1/10s never dissapointed crew *
    * Misc told me i smashed a legit demon crew *

Registered Sex Official Tellme718's Avatar
    Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by napa1m View Post
    Who the fuk is Chestbra and what is he famos for?
    Exactly. I'm not a fan of pretty boys. I respect strength and power. Not swim suit Macys models.
    Tfw looking into the eyes of someone with strabismus

3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't really believe chestie wrote that himself, it's too good for him.
    Dickless Jay Cutler (based on the picture he provided, no homo) or someone of his staff is just obviously discovering internet now and trying to gain some attention there.
    The Zyzz has inspired MUCH more people to hit the gym than Jay Cutler ffs.
    communist until you get rich
    feminist until you get married
    atheist until the airplane starts falling

we're all gonna make it

rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fuk Chestbrah and Zyzz. Both are and we're huge *******s who used drugs and acted like immature *******s. It kills me cuz I watch their videos and am seriously appalled how ppl look up to these kunts.