Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    trying this

konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The natural oils won't make a difference in designing your hair better if you have thin hair right? I'm not balding at all but my hair is very thin so I can only keep it short and spike it. I get a 0 fade on the sides and back and just buzz it with a 3 on top.

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    have been doing this for the past year. feelsgoodman.

shampoo maybe once or twice a month when i feel it's starting to get real grimey

Originally Posted by konsept1 View Post
    The natural oils won't make a difference in designing your hair better if you have thin hair right? I'm not balding at all but my hair is very thin so I can only keep it short and spike it. I get a 0 fade on the sides and back and just buzz it with a 3 on top.
    actually after a week or so of no shampoo your hair will pretty much keep whaTever shape u dry it in (within reason) feelsgoodman

wow strong everything! Kick_Sprint45's Avatar
    Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I seem to get small white pieces in my hair every now and then. I only use a conditioner daily and don't even use styling products such as wax or gel. Is it dandruff or the small white pieces of crap which was described in the OP?
    If you got a problem with me you can take a seat next to the other bitches waiting for me to give a fawk.

You live a sad life if you think I care about rep power lol.

M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is this good for straight hair too?

konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000) konsept1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post

shampoo maybe once or twice a month when i feel it's starting to get real grimey

actually after a week or so of no shampoo your hair will pretty much keep whaTever shape u dry it in (within reason) feelsgoodman
    Problem is my hair has no shape really, it doesnt move, it just sits up.

JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWilli9m is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds like more of a problem of your haircut

change it up bro!
    USC - Arizona Cardinals - Arizona Diamondbacks - USA Soccer
    3k+ leave a comment in CP

Codename: Duchess abandonedship's Avatar
    abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried this is the past.

My hair gets greasy as fuuck fast, and not in a good way. I have to shampoo it almost every day. sometimes i go days without showering tho (like 4-5) because its i'll be doing nothing and not really interacting with anyone and it just looks gross.

props to the dudes who can do it tho. My hair looks best when shampooed and then styled.
    w e w

lad.

ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OptimusPrim3 View Post
    I've been on no poo (none whatsoever) for a while, probably like 1-1.5 years. Just now I've gotten dandruff and started using Tea-Tree leave-in conditioner which solved that problem. But, I have just noticed recently that my hair is thinning out (especially on the sides)... I'm 100% sure it's not from the conditioner because it was thinning out beforehand, what do?
    Bro, it's not from the conditioner. Thinning out is part of maturing as a male (in age). Essentially, the older we get, the thinner the hair strands get and the lower the density of hair in the scalp (i.e. balding). This is a general rule for different males thin out differently.

My advice to you is to see a dermatologist; quite likely it is male pattern baldness (MPB). Minoxidil is possibly the best thing to go on if it is confirmed that it is MPB. I can assure you though that it is not the conditioner; in fact, I believe tea-tree is "anti-balding" though I would have to look that up as I'm recalling from memory. If you are in the early stages of MPB, there's no need to panic.

Let me know how that goes or if you need some more help.

Originally Posted by ShiaSleep View Post
    In and sub'd

In the process of growing my hair out currently. For the first time

Any long hair brahs have tips?
    Sir, do you even sig-read? http://tinyurl.com/cd52fzc (link leads to my page on my site, I've simply shortened it)

Come at me brah. Browse the site; my hair currently reaches my navel and it is curly as wool.

If you need help, post it here preferably for others to read or on any of my site's article.
    Last edited by ManWithCurls; 11-12-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Shortening URL

ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vitobrah View Post
    how do you dry your hair after rinsing it with water?
    You have 2 options: shaking your head (Shakeout) or using a towel.

Shaking your head is fairly intuitive, just get the water out to leave the hair damp.

Using a towel, be careful, squeeze the water out from the locks. NEVER rub the towel against the hair especially if you have curly hair! Moreover, it is best if you use a cotton T-shirt than a towel to dry your hair.

Originally Posted by mhraza View Post
    good read OP repped

one question,I tried this before but my hair starts to get quiet dandruffy if I don't shampoo regularly...what do?
    Originally Posted by VsmBrah View Post
    trying this
    Shampoo.

If you start to get white particles of crap, you need to up your shampooing frequency. Shampoo is not evil, but it is not essential to daily grooming either. Most guys can shampoo once a week or even once every 2 weeks without any problems. However, if you start getting white stuff on your hair, then schedule a shampooing session and that's it.

That, or learn to remove the crap from your hair manually (what I call the Sebum Coating method). Work your fingers through your soaked hair to spread the sebum your scalp secretes. Do it when you are showering and ideally with lukewarm water.

I don't understand broski. The natural oil secreted from your scalp is a darn awesome conditioner, which you must learn to use effectively (it must be spread along your hair strands). The secreted sebum is not enough though to use for hairstyles that defy gravity such as spikes; I recommend you to use a tiny bit of hair gel for that hairstyle.

Let me know if that's not what you referred to.

Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post

This man carries the truth.

Originally Posted by Kick_Sprint45 View Post
    I seem to get small white pieces in my hair every now and then. I only use a conditioner daily and don't even use styling products such as wax or gel. Is it dandruff or the small white pieces of crap which was described in the OP?
    The white crap is the overaccumulated sebum that your scalp secretes plus the conditioner, both which you have failed to remove (conditioner) and spread (sebum) properly. Essentially, every day before using the conditioner, take 1 minute to massage your scalp and go fast lock by lock running your fingers through the lock, from the base to the tip.

Brahs, all I can say is to stay tuned to my site as I'm going to be announcing something big that will explain all of this in great detail. My site is on my sig and also the ******** page. In the meantime, shoot your questions, and I'll try to squeeze in some time to answer them.

Brah, let me know if what I explained makes sense.

Originally Posted by M1LD_S View Post
    is this good for straight hair too?
    Absolutely. Please read http://tinyurl.com/d3hbvzg (link leads to an article in my site, I'm just shortening the URL)

Please see the quoted comment below.

Originally Posted by JWilli9m View Post
    sounds like more of a problem of your haircut

change it up bro!
    Having good-looking hair is a combination of hair grooming + hair care + haircut/style. You must be failing in any (or all) of these 3. Fear not, it is not easy to optimize these 3 elements, but it is perfectly doable.

Originally Posted by abandonedship View Post
    I've tried this is the past.

My hair gets greasy as fuuck fast, and not in a good way. I have to shampoo it almost every day. sometimes i go days without showering tho (like 4-5) because its i'll be doing nothing and not really interacting with anyone and it just looks gross.

props to the dudes who can do it tho. My hair looks best when shampooed and then styled.
    Not using shampoo is not for everyone. Some men just secrete too much sebum (I do). This means that you must pay extra attention to your daily hair grooming if you want to quit the conventional daily shampoo use. It takes some time to learn, but convenience is a must in your hair management, so if shampooing daily works for you, then by all means continue with it.
    Last edited by ManWithCurls; 11-12-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Shortening URL

wow strong everything! Kick_Sprint45's Avatar
    Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ManWithCurls View Post
    The white crap is the overaccumulated sebum that your scalp secretes plus the conditioner, both which you have failed to remove (conditioner) and spread (sebum) properly. Essentially, every day before using the conditioner, take 1 minute to massage your scalp and go fast lock by lock running your fingers through the lock, from the base to the tip.
    I suppose that does make sense. Does it help if I specifically use either hot or cold water in order to remove the conditioner and spread the sebum? Also, would it help if I didn't use the conditioner at all?

The problem I have is that I have hyperhidrosis and I think my hair produces too much sebum which may contribute to my hair smelling bad. Lastly, wouldn't massaging the scalp increase the likelihood of me balding? (I'm aware that balding is genetic but what I mean is, would it make me bald earlier?)
    If you got a problem with me you can take a seat next to the other bitches waiting for me to give a fawk.

You live a sad life if you think I care about rep power lol.

Originally Posted by Kick_Sprint45 View Post
    I suppose that does make sense. Does it help if I specifically use either hot or cold water in order to remove the conditioner and spread the sebum? Also, would it help if I didn't use the conditioner at all?

The problem I have is that I have hyperhidrosis and I think my hair produces too much sebum which may contribute to my hair smelling bad. Lastly, wouldn't massaging the scalp increase the likelihood of me balding? (I'm aware that balding is genetic but what I mean is, would it make me bald earlier?)
    Use lukewarm water. Relatively warm water helps to soften the sebum and the conditioner, thus when you run your fingers through the hair locks, you are spreading the sebum and avoiding the accumulation of sebum and conditioner. Most conditioners are easy to be removed with this finger method and lukewarm water.

Absolutely, you can skip the conditioner. The issue is that you need to learn how to manage this new form of grooming your hair (i.e. sans the conditioner). From my experience, most men benefit from shampooing every other day to once a week. Shampoo removes all excessively accumulated sebum and conditioner that wasn't removed by your fingers; this accumulation will occur sooner than later (e.g. in 2 weeks or 4 weeks). Conditioners are not needed if you know your hair and know how to spread the sebum (Sebum Coating method), it takes some time but it is got used to fairly fast. I have recorded on my site how I did this with hair that reached my nipples and is an absolute beast to manage.

About hyperhidrosis, all I know is that the worst cases come with the areas of the armpit and groin (a friend of mine suffers from this). I would recommend you to ask your dermatologist, I am not a person who can give you advice on a medical condition. However, I will tell you that massaging your scalp will not lead to baldness unless you are massaging like an animal and pulling out chunks of hair.

VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    does your hair go smelly if you do this?

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried this back in the day and didn't get very good results. Not just for a few weeks either, I think I eventually got to around 2 months of vastly if not completely reduced usage.

My hair is naturally like a dog mat with tons of colics everywhere, and it just amplified that. Forever short hair I guess.

GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tried not washing my hair but I got lil dried scabs almost on certain parts of the scalp and my hair got really oily (don't want it on my face).
    I will try to clean with just water and hands and see if it eliminates the issue tho. I haven't used deodorant in 3 years, I don't smell one bit either.
    FC: 2466-2670-1205
    Monster hunter 4 Ultimate

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on this. i only shampoo my hair about once every fortnight, and ive noticed that i get bad dandruff for a day or two immediately after 'pooing it. also, because of my hairstyle (something across between a fauxhawk and goku style) i can get all of my hair to stand up and stay in position without using any products, because of the levels of oil in it that accumulate over ~2 to 3 days before it tops out at an equilibrium level of grease (just looks like ive used a slight amount of gel/wax, doesnt even look dirty). been doing this for a while now. brb, putting in sig.
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    in on this. i only shampoo my hair about once every fortnight, and ive noticed that i get bad dandruff for a day or two immediately after 'pooing it. also, because of my hairstyle (something across between a fauxhawk and goku style) i can get all of my hair to stand up and stay in position without using any products, because of the levels of oil in it that accumulate over ~2 to 3 days before it tops out at an equilibrium level of grease (just looks like ive used a slight amount of gel/wax, doesnt even look dirty). been doing this for a while now. brb, putting in sig.

im also trying this , does your hair smell?

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VsmBrah View Post
    im also trying this , does your hair smell?
    lol, i have absolutley no idea. but maybe once every 7 or 8 days i would just very lightly rinse it with a tiny amount of shampoo, maybe the amount i would use if my hair was half the length, and ever so slightly rinse the top/back and back/top/side areas as they tend to get the oiliest and look slimier, while the top and front/top just look like ive put a bit of wax or something in it. i used to use product, but dont even have to anymore 'cause i think the sebum softens the hair/makes it more plyable and allows it to stay in possition (after a fair bit of forceful positioning training of having it in the same position for ages (my fauxhawk/goku style has become my hairs natural position now (it just sits there)))
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been doing this for a while. I shampoo like once a week because I end up with too much hair product. If I didnt use product I would probably never shampoo. My hair looks so much ****tier on the day I shampoo. Its a lot harder to style.

Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm trying to cut down on chemicals in my life and gel and shampoo are next. I'll move into using normal soap for both washing my hands and my body. My girlfriend uses some kind of natural shampoo (much more expensive though), so I'm thinking of following the same route and/or drop shampoo all together.

I'll start by using it less and less and experiment. I dislike my hair, as it can't be combed, it has no style or anything. It's like Djokovic's hair : http://ball71.com/images/novak-djokovic.jpg (not embedding it)

EDIT : Forgot to add the important part. My hair is always very dry. I got dandruff-like stuff all the time. If I shake my hair, it snows. It's not dandruff as far I know, just dryness.

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stop washing hair - get dandruff.
    Diet is what separates the Jacked from the Frustrated.

Do conditioners clean out the natural hair oils or they're ok to use?

Do conditioners clean out the natural hair oils or they're ok to use?
    anyone?

anyone?
    they do but there are less chemicals

graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why don't you just start using soap on your head instead of making a big thread about a no shampoo movement? There are also natural shampoos out there too. lulz fuking morons.

Registered Sex Offender DaConstantLiftr's Avatar
    DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I cut down on shampoo about 2 years ago. Before I used to shampoo every day and condition. My hair was dry and damaged.
    >Parents introduce me as a family friend crew<
    >Teachers and classmates refused to sign my yearbook crew<
    >Neighbors think I'm homosexual crew<
    >Get seated at the kids table for family events crew<
    >Took the Mensa test to see if I was a genius, found out I'm boarder line retarded crew<
    >Can still fit into my jacket and halloween costume from 8th grade crew<

Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by graciejjbrazil View Post
    Why don't you just start using soap on your head instead of making a big thread about a no shampoo movement? There are also natural shampoos out there too. lulz fuking morons.
    Sometimes I wonder what is in the mind of people like you, coming to insult people and leave nothing of interest.

COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't used shampoo/conditioner for about 5 years srs. Hated how it dried out my hair and made it go all retarded, feels a billion times better just washing it with water or maybe some ACV if the need be.

I've found that always finishing the shower with cold water makes the hair feel awesome afterwards, aswell as my whole body in general.
    Strength is more useful than weakness.

█──█ U Sqwot m8 █──█

graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dergo View Post
    Sometimes I wonder what is in the mind of people like you, coming to insult people and leave nothing of interest.
    well answer the question and prove my logic wrong.
    Making YouTube videos in Miami