Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrDude1 View Post
    in general I agree with you.. but potatoes depend alot on how you cook them... why, i dont know. but theres a HUGE diff between boiled potatoes and fried.. with mashed in between.
    no clue why.
    I am guessing because fried has the additional oil added, and mashed you lose the skins. You can really screw up the potato calorie wise with toppings as well. I tend to go with baked/boiled with Sriracha sauce and for a few hundred calories you get decently full.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000)
    EC Stack! FTW!

vegas1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegas1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegas1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegas1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegas1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i already use an ephedrine extract product in innovative labs black mamba

goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10) goalkeeperkris is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vegas1988 View Post
    okay how much and where can you get the 1, 3- dimethylamylamine
    Search primaforce on amazon, only place I could find some
    And I am taking 20mg 3 times a day w/ ec stack

Brb zero urge to eat feel like methhead

korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10) korvix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Skip breakfast
    Coffee
    Get yourself busy with other ****

psk6565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psk6565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psk6565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psk6565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eating a crap load of tuna helps. High level of satiety! Try to find food the has the highest satiety level with the least calories.

CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat a whole pot of source yogurt. It's 35 cals / 100g and 2g carbs, 0g fat + 4g prots. The whole pot is 650g so it's kinda low cals/fat/carbs and some prots.

ask about my narcissism MrDude1's Avatar
    MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i already use an ephedrine extract product in innovative labs black mamba
    thats ephedra extract.
    ephedrine is just the straight compound (drug).. you get over the counter.
    the only problem i have with ephedra extracts is that the amount of ephedrine in it can change wildly from plant to plant and therefore, batch to batch.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by activeseven View Post
    Meats yes, Potatoes no. Any food with a high fat content will keep you full for a long time because it takes longer to break down. Starchy foods like potatoes are digested quickly, as a matter of fact the digestion process for foods high in starch begin the second you put it in your mouth when it comes into contact with enzymes that start to break carbohydrates into disaccharides. Fats on the other hand, can take up to 6 hours to fully digest.

Want to lower your appetite? Eat a steak or if you're on the run, pop a hard boiled egg in your mouth. You'll be amazed what it does to curb your appetite.
    so you are telling me that if i eat a buncha nuts that it will satisfy me?

You cannot argue with scientific data. your logic is i might as well go to mcdonalds, buy a cheeseburger and it will satisfy me because it is slow digesting.

Foods that have been less touched by man is the best food. These are usually foods that still have their water content.
    apples, pears, FULL ORANGES, all meats, potatoes, eggs, etc.

it isnt because of fat content.

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Meats yes, Potatoes no. Any food with a high fat content will keep you full for a long time because it takes longer to break down. Starchy foods like potatoes are digested quickly, as a matter of fact the digestion process for foods high in starch begin the second you put it in your mouth when it comes into contact with enzymes that start to break carbohydrates into disaccharides. Fats on the other hand, can take up to 6 hours to fully digest.

Want to lower your appetite? Eat a steak or if you're on the run, pop a hard boiled egg in your mouth. You'll be amazed what it does to curb your appetite.
    brb 1ounce of nuts its like 160-200 calories still hungry as fuk
    40 grams of oatmeal 150 calories still hungry but have it off my mind

awful logic logic is awful

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    so you are telling me that if i eat a buncha nuts that it will satisfy me?
    never mentioned nuts, I said eat a steak. But really I just meant an entire diet with more ( good ) fats.

your logic is i might as well go to mcdonalds, buy a cheeseburger and it will satisfy me because it is slow digesting.
    I assumed you would understand I meant good fats. My logic doesn't mention McDonalds or any other junk food. As a matter of fact the only actual food items I mentioned were steak and eggs. Also, it isn't my logic. It's pretty well know that fats take longer to digest and keep you feeling full longer.

Here is a quick link to help drive my point if you still feel that fats don't digest faster and are more satiating then carbs:
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/30...starchy-foods/

Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    brb 1ounce of nuts its like 160-200 calories still hungry as fuk
    Did I miss something? LOL where did I say nuts???
    Last edited by activeseven; 02-27-2012 at 01:08 PM.

PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrinceOftheCty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Chronic masturbation is a pretty good way to supress appetite. It'll make you hungry for the sugarwalls but thats cool. Just dont do it for more than 4 hours at a time. If the urge to stroke the goat lasts for more than 4 hours then consult a physician as this is not normal. Chaffing will occur leaving a damaged mushroom tip.
    At the end of the day fellas it's just advice. Thats all it is Mayne. Don't get all butthurt because someone else told you different or you made all kinds of gains by trying something else.. Go ahead and do Yo Thang! But again just advice.. Do whatever the FFFFUUUUUUU****KKKKK you wanna do!!

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never mentioned nuts, I said eat a steak. But really I just meant an entire diet with more ( good ) fats.

I assumed you would understand I meant good fats. My logic doesn't mention McDonalds or any other junk food. As a matter of fact the only actual food items I mentioned were steak and eggs. Also, it isn't my logic. It's pretty well know that fats take longer to digest and keep you feeling full longer.

Here is a quick link to help drive my point if you still feel that fats don't digest faster and are more satiating then carbs:
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/30...starchy-foods/

Did I miss something? LOL where did I say nuts???
    what is a good fat?

nuts arent good fats?

jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am looking for ways either certain foods or vitamins and supplements to help curve my appetite to help me cut calories any help would be great
    Suppressing appetite may not be what you need! Are you getting enough food? If you are not tracking it, I would not even try to suppress you appetite before being sure you are getting all you macros.
    That said, if you ARE getting your macros, here are some things off top of my head.
    1. I have found fibrous veggies help.
    2.Avoid simple carbs, as they will leave you feeling hungry in a short time.
    3. keep water in your hand
    4. meals with oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potato, etc, eaten with meat, give you satiety.
    5. make sure those meals are spread out over 2.5-3 hours. if you are going hours and hours without eating, then it's natural to be hungry.
    6. caffeine
    7. ephedrine HCL ( If you're set on taking something)
    8. when all else fails, I use a big bowl of shirataki noodles. I just put it in the pan with beef bouillon and it tastes like Ramen. It will get you over the hunger with zero calories.

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what is a good fat?

nuts arent good fats?
    nvm bro, you're missing the entire point of what I was saying.

( that being to change your diet to one higher in fats to increase satiety, not just throw some nuts in your mouth ).

nvm bro, you're missing the entire point of what I was saying.

( that being to change your diet to one higher in fats to increase satiety, not just throw some nuts in your mouth ).
    because its slow digesting?
    so why does research show that the highest satiety of whole foods come from potatoes?

vitorcedit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 things that helped me.
    1. Drinking alot of water
    2. Walking for an hour. Usually when I came back I wasn't hungry.

It is all mental imo.

samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100)
    http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.co...FUMRNAodWyDsLw

other than coffee, that stuff works pretty good. you mix it into 8 ounces of water. it tastes kinda strange but it leaves me with this rather refreshing feeling. it's hard to describe.

CaliforniaBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chew gum: i found that just having something in my mouth and working my jaw would chase away thoughts of food. if you can get a lot of water down in the process to fill your stomach up, you can somewhat accurately create an illusion that you are eating, which might help to satiate hunger a bit.

also, i've noticed that after doing cardio i have less of an urge to eat, i just want want to lie down and drink water

0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ECA, sibutramine. natural: boiled eggs, coffee, green tea, water and cardio. <from experience

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBear View Post
    chew gum: i found that just having something in my mouth and working my jaw would chase away thoughts of food. if you can get a lot of water down in the process to fill your stomach up, you can somewhat accurately create an illusion that you are eating, which might help to satiate hunger a bit.

also, i've noticed that after doing cardio i have less of an urge to eat, i just want want to lie down and drink water
    lol everytime i do cardio i want to stuff my face