Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ftown's BodySpace

Creatine: Not even once

Buy creatine. Rip label off creatine, frantically put it in my backpack. Carefully drive home. Don't open garage, open door slowly. Please tell me no one heard. Quietly shuffle upstairs. Run into bathroom, slam door. Turn on shower. Swiftly transfer creatine into baby powder bottle, no one will notice. Put two scoops directly into my mouth, can't risk shaker cup. Get water straight from sink. Go downstairs, dinner, pokerface. Almost rip the hinges off the door leaving the bathroom. Mom: So how was your day? I slam both fists down into the table, shattering my plate screaming FINE. In tears, I run back upstairs. Slam bathroom door, this time the hinges come off. Open window. Pour creatine out window, escaping in the wind. I close the window, glass breaks. I place both hands on the sink. I feel the paint being peeled underneath my fingernails. I look into the mirror. What have I become?
    100,000,000k+

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kels_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kels_88's BodySpace
    Aware.
    My Useful Thread:
    ITT: I Aware You on Homemade Jerky (pics)- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141876151

Quest to 3k

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kahldris's BodySpace

Lifts in a Pineapple MscleBobBffPnts's Avatar
    MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MscleBobBffPnts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i heard you get more time for having 1g creatine than dealing meth if you're caught using it.

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ftown has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ftown's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Kahldris View Post

lulz
    100,000,000k+

Stats: 5'11", 167 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10
    Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alpha Moth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Alpha Moth's BodySpace
    On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

The creatine has entered my veins, I can feel it raging inside of me. I look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. I've become scared of my own strength. My mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...I dont want her to see me like this. Just a few moments later, I catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...I can barely recognize myself.

Cheat Meal Everyday OakleyShades's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OakleyShades has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit OakleyShades's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

The creatine has entered my veins, I can feel it raging inside of me. I look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. I've become scared of my own strength. My mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...I dont want her to see me like this. Just a few moments later, I catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...I can barely recognize myself.

Came in to post this :/
    `````````````````````~~%%%%%%%%_,_,
    ```````MISC`````````~~%%%%%%%%%-"/./
    `````HORSE```````~~%%%%%%%-'```/```.
    ```HEAD```````~~%%%%%%%%'``.`````,__;
    `CREW```````~~%%%%%%%%'```:```````\O\
    ``````````~~%%%%%%%%'````:```````````.
    ```````~~%%%%%%%%'````````.`_,````````'
    ````~~%%%%%%%%'``````````.'`-._`````````.
    `~~%%%%%%%%%'```````````:``````-.`````(,;
    ~~%%%%%%%%'`````````````:``````````._\_.'

Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imam0nst3r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit imam0nst3r's BodySpace
    lol fukkin creatine
    "the pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tommorw"
    get big
    lean bulking fo' liife

steak and eggs son, thats all you need

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jmakin240 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jmakin240's BodySpace
    bump
    these threads make me lol
    ☆☆☆Livers off the Land crew☆☆☆

S&P crew

Lone Wolf crew