Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In!

Raw cacoa nibs are so good.
    I see you are a SBUX junkie too! *cheers*

Im excited to follow along and see how you think things through!
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
    Albert Einstein

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
    Confucius

Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sun - cardio
    Mon - Hamms, abs, calves
    Tues - Chest and bi's
    Wed - cardio
    Thurs - Quads and tri's
    Fri - REST
    Sat - Back and shoulders

Looks good to me I've been thinking about trying to do two days of legs too, mainly for my glutes though I'm tired of that butt sag I'm currently experiencing
    I want to be the best.

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face Tues and Wed March 6th and 7th 2012

Originally Posted by Adela777 View Post
    In!

Raw cacoa nibs are so good.
    I see you are a SBUX junkie too! *cheers*

Im excited to follow along and see how you think things through!
    I am a horrible SBUX addict! I must get over this....to f&^%*ing expensive!! Raw nibs were a hit, crunch and choc at the same time...and a super food...but again, pretty expensive...

Originally Posted by Ivey_Itch View Post
    Sun - cardio
    Mon - Hamms, abs, calves
    Tues - Chest and bi's
    Wed - cardio
    Thurs - Quads and tri's
    Fri - REST
    Sat - Back and shoulders

Looks good to me I've been thinking about trying to do two days of legs too, mainly for my glutes though I'm tired of that butt sag I'm currently experiencing
    I just find that my hams just need work, so splitting quads and hams may work better for me...we shall see

Tues was chest and bi's - kinda crappy workout. I did not sleep well - my 4 year old has been waking up and crawling in with me in the middle of the night, and for a little guy, he sure takes up alot of room

Bench
    4*3,4,3,2 - 120lbs

Incline Bench
    3*7,6,6 - 95lbs

DB Bench
    3*10,8,6 - 40lbs

Incline Fly
    2*25,20 - 20lbs

CB Curl
    2*3 - 35lbs

BB Curl
    2*12,10 - 50lbs

Hammers
    1*20 - 20lbs

Today was HIT cardio and I almost bagged it. Started out on the treadmill and hamms were still tight and sore from Mon's w\o, but I only did MISS cardio on Sunday so I needed to get this done. So I sucked it up and got 'er done :

9 intervals @ 9mph
    1 interval @ 10 mph

22 min total

Today's eats:

M1
    oat bran and whites

M2
    High Protein cheesecake - epic fail here - forgot the splenda and cooked in a bigger pan. Horrible!

M3
    tuna, ff cheedar, spinach in a low carb wrap

M4
    Starbucks Venti Skinny Caramel Macchiato.......see above reply to Adela777
    M5
    Cauliflower pizza with ff cheddar, onion, spinach and red pepper

M6
    Sludge bowl:
    pp, almond butter, blueberries and cacoa nibs

Totals:
    cals = 1798
    fat = 53
    carb = 132
    pro = 204

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    I am a horrible SBUX addict! I must get over this....to f&^%*ing expensive!! Raw nibs were a hit, crunch and choc at the same time...and a super food...but again, pretty expensive...

I just find that my hams just need work, so splitting quads and hams may work better for me...we shall see

Tues was chest and bi's - kinda crappy workout. I did not sleep well - my 4 year old has been waking up and crawling in with me in the middle of the night, and for a little guy, he sure takes up alot of room

Bench
    4*3,4,3,2 - 120lbs

Incline Bench
    3*7,6,6 - 95lbs

DB Bench
    3*10,8,6 - 40lbs

Incline Fly
    2*25,20 - 20lbs

CB Curl
    2*3 - 35lbs

BB Curl
    2*12,10 - 50lbs

Hammers
    1*20 - 20lbs

Today was HIT cardio and I almost bagged it. Started out on the treadmill and hamms were still tight and sore from Mon's w\o, but I only did MISS cardio on Sunday so I needed to get this done. So I sucked it up and got 'er done :

9 intervals @ 9mph
    1 interval @ 10 mph

22 min total

Today's eats:

M1
    oat bran and whites

M2
    High Protein cheesecake - epic fail here - forgot the splenda and cooked in a bigger pan. Horrible!

M3
    tuna, ff cheedar, spinach in a low carb wrap

M4
    Starbucks Venti Skinny Caramel Macchiato.......see above reply to Adela777
    M5
    Cauliflower pizza with ff cheddar, onion, spinach and red pepper

M6
    Sludge bowl:
    pp, almond butter, blueberries and cacoa nibs

Totals:
    cals = 1798
    fat = 53
    carb = 132
    pro = 204
    Nice workout!!
    Bummer about the cheesecake. Ew! Lol...
    I like cacao nibs, too. Sometimes I put them on top of my choco/banana smoothie. Yum.
    Do you like training each group once a week? I have never done that (no plans to soon, just curious!)
    My 4 year old has never crawled out of bed. She still calls me to potty in the night! My 2 year old is still in a crib but I think she will be different.
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivey_Itch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh man, kids/sleep, suck! I remember laying in bed yesterday thinking how nice it is that they all finally sleep through the night (I probably jinxed it now). 3 years in a row with no full nights sleep sucked. I'm ready for this time change! My 2 year old keeps waking up at 5:40 or earlier yelling to the top of her lungs "MORNING TIME!!! MORNING TIME!!!" Uggg, she drives me freaking nuts. She wakes up EVERYONE and then they are grouchy all day. She even has the darkening curtains, but apparently they aren't dark enough And I'm with you, I don't know how creatures so small can take up so much room. There's only been a few times I've shared the bed (sick/traveling) and I was about ready to just sleep on the floor! lol Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!
    I want to be the best.

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My 2 year old keeps waking up at 5:40 or earlier yelling to the top of her lungs "MORNING TIME!!! MORNING TIME!!!"
    This made me LOL!!! I have a 2 year old (and a 4 year old), too. Early mornings around here as well. But I get up at 430 to hit the gym so hubby does wake up with them. Not fun on weekends though!
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yay! You're here. Are you going to start a journal? Do you get to SJ very much?
    Nah I don't think I will be starting a journal; I track everything on an Excel spreadsheet but I fear that if I have one here that I will be on here even more than I already am I spent quite a bit of time in SJ at one point over a year ago, I was taking a course there. Haven't been that way in months...I have some good friends there so I must make a point to head up that way for a visit.
    I'm enjoying following your workouts as I am planning on starting PMB very soon...very excited about this

Have a great day

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)

Replies

Originally Posted by -H- View Post
    Nice workout!!
    Bummer about the cheesecake. Ew! Lol...
    I like cacao nibs, too. Sometimes I put them on top of my choco/banana smoothie. Yum.
    Do you like training each group once a week? I have never done that (no plans to soon, just curious!)
    My 4 year old has never crawled out of bed. She still calls me to potty in the night! My 2 year old is still in a crib but I think she will be different.
    I like to mix things up every once in a while where I will do a fb split, but I really prefer each body part per week. My older girls were never ones to get out of bed, either.....must be a boy thing..

oh man, kids/sleep, suck! I remember laying in bed yesterday thinking how nice it is that they all finally sleep through the night (I probably jinxed it now). 3 years in a row with no full nights sleep sucked. I'm ready for this time change! My 2 year old keeps waking up at 5:40 or earlier yelling to the top of her lungs "MORNING TIME!!! MORNING TIME!!!" Uggg, she drives me freaking nuts. She wakes up EVERYONE and then they are grouchy all day. She even has the darkening curtains, but apparently they aren't dark enough And I'm with you, I don't know how creatures so small can take up so much room. There's only been a few times I've shared the bed (sick/traveling) and I was about ready to just sleep on the floor! lol Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!
    You really need to get some down time, lady

This made me LOL!!! I have a 2 year old (and a 4 year old), too. Early mornings around here as well. But I get up at 430 to hit the gym so hubby does wake up with them. Not fun on weekends though!
    My son is not up too early - usually 7 ish. I can handle that..

Originally Posted by WariorGoddess View Post
    Nah I don't think I will be starting a journal; I track everything on an Excel spreadsheet but I fear that if I have one here that I will be on here even more than I already am I spent quite a bit of time in SJ at one point over a year ago, I was taking a course there. Haven't been that way in months...I have some good friends there so I must make a point to head up that way for a visit.
    I'm enjoying following your workouts as I am planning on starting PMB very soon...very excited about this

Have a great day
    I hear ya on spending too much time here...ugh! Let me know how you like PMB..

Thurs March 9th 2012

Back and shoulders:

Pullups
    3*3 - body weight

Rack deads
    4*4,4,2,3 - 185lbs

BB Row
    3*10,8,8 - 80lbs

Pulldowns
    3*12,10,10 - 60lbs

Bradford Press
    4*5,4,3,3 - 55lbs

DB Press
    1*6 - 35lbs
    2*8 - 30lbs

DB Front\side raise
    2*8 - 15lbs

Upright row
    1*25 - 25lbs

I tried an experiment today - IF. I don't think this is for me. I worked out at 9 am and didn't have my first meal until 2...the whole time I spent stressing about not eating as soon as I was finished my workout Then when I did eat I had a really hard time eating such a huge meal. I ate 2 more meals after that, but felt like I was just stuffing in food - was not hungry to eat at all. Went to bed feeling awful....

This was my IF day:

M1
    huge chicken stir fry with veggies and brown rice

M2
    a big ole steak with mushrooms and onions

M3
    sludge bowl

Totals:
    cals = 1785
    fat = 64
    carb = 115
    pro = 188

No more IF for me..

Fri March 9th 2012

Today is a rest day but its also weigh in day. Here is a quick progress report since I started my lean out phase:

Just a quick update - I am now 5 weeks in and this is my weekly progress:

Started at 131.8 on Feb 4th

Feb 10th - 127.2
    Feb 17th - 125.8
    Feb 24th - 125.6
    March 2nd - 125.2
    March 9th - 124.4

So about 7 lbs down in 5 weeks, but the initial 4lbs in week 1 was mostly water weight, so I am happy with the slower loss in the weeks following. I am thinking I may only cut for another 3 or 4 weeks, then go to maintenance for awhile. We shall see
    Last edited by ms_mac; 03-10-2012 at 09:35 AM.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet progress
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Picking up the pieces newbeginning828's Avatar
    newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great workout and congrats on the nice weight drop. What is your goal weight?
    Hmm.. I'm not sure I could do IF either, I like to eat all day long
    "The minute you lose confidence in yourself and stop believing... you've lost" by Jan Matthews
    **TEAM AMAZON** Sisterhood of Iron

My Building Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139809523

Summer Lifting w/Promera! (COMPLETED)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146024643

Sat March 10th 2012

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Sweet progress
    Thanks. I am happy with it

Originally Posted by newbeginning828 View Post
    Great workout and congrats on the nice weight drop. What is your goal weight?
    Hmm.. I'm not sure I could do IF either, I like to eat all day long
    Hi...I don't really have a weight goal, just looking to lean down a bit for the OBF challenge and maybe a visible 6 pack for bikini season I can't imagine anyone trying to BULK on IF.....

Today was legs, tri's and REFEED!!!

BB Squats
    4*5 - 165lbs

Front Squats
    3*9,8,8 - 95lbs

Bulgarian Split Squats - forgot how much I HATE these
    3*8 - 45lbs

Plie Squats
    2*30 - 20lbs

CGBP
    3*2 - 115lbs

Skulls
    2*10,7 - 45lb plate

Tri Pressdown
    1*40

Eats:

M1
    Smores oatmeal:
    oats and whites topped with a marshmallow, a crushed graham cracker and 1 tbls mini chips

M2
    Starbucks Venti Skinny Caramel Macchiato

M3 - dinner out at Montana's
    White meat rotisserie chicken with baked beans, coleslaw and cornbread
    Dessert was an oat fudge bar that I picked up earlier at Starbucks

M4
    sludge bowl

Totals
    Cals = 2197
    fat = 74
    carb = 221
    pro = 173

Sun and Mon March 11 and 12 2012

Yesterday was a cardio day - ran an easy - I mean EASY - 5K on the treadmill - 30 min.

Today was hamms, abs and calves:

RDL
    4*5 - 155lbs

Good mornings
    3*12 - 65lbs

Lying leg curl
    3*12,10,8 - 45lbs

SLDL
    2*40 - 50lbs

Hanging leg raise - legs out straight
    3*10,10,8

Obliques
    3*15 - 30lbs

BB Calf raise
    3*12 - 165lbs

Eats today:

M1
    oat bran, egg whites and cocao

M2
    sludge bowl

M3
    pork loin chop
    strawberry spinach salad
    baby carrots

M4
    cheesecake

M5
    bigger sludge bowl

Cals = 1779, fat = 68, carbs = 123, pro = 181

Nice progress!
    S'mores Oatmeal?!!! I must try this! Fabulous idea. I love to put stuff in oats but hadn't thought of this one! I love to add sweetener, ginger, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and top with applesauce and a crumbled ginger cookie (enjoy life brand-soft and chewy.)
    Or dark chocolate PB. LOL.
    -- Nike

newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hi...I don't really have a weight goal, just looking to lean down a bit for the OBF challenge and maybe a visible 6 pack for bikini season I can't imagine anyone trying to BULK on IF....
    Great goal! And yuuum on all the good eats!
    "The minute you lose confidence in yourself and stop believing... you've lost" by Jan Matthews

My Building Journal:

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you do 2 sets of 40 reps of SLDL!? ! That's hardcore lol! Ouch

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought the same thing! I was like, wait, did I read that wrong? LOL
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Tues March 13th 2012

Nice progress!
    S'mores Oatmeal?!!! I must try this! Fabulous idea. I love to put stuff in oats but hadn't thought of this one! I love to add sweetener, ginger, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and top with applesauce and a crumbled ginger cookie (enjoy life brand-soft and chewy.)
    Or dark chocolate PB. LOL.
    Yummy ginger cookies I have put canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in my oats too. That was delish, but next time I'll do a crumbled cookie too. Thanks for that idea.

Great goal! And yuuum on all the good eats!
    Thanks! I need to go check out your journal...sorry I haven't been over yet....promise to get there today..

+

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    I thought the same thing! I was like, wait, did I read that wrong? LOL
    I did but it was LIGHT WEIGHT! Regardless my butt and hammies are feeling these today.

This morning was chest and bi's. I really wasn't feeling bb benches today so I did DB bench - for the whole workout:

DB Bench
    4*4 - 50lbs
    4*6 - 45lbs
    3*8 - 40lbs
    3*12 - 30lbs
    1*30 - 20lbs
    1*40 - 15lbs

Cross body curls
    2*3 - 35lbs
    2*8 - 25lbs
    1*30 - 15lbs

Then I really wasn't feeling my usual oats and eggwhites either. Had a craving for burnt toast of all things. So Meal 1 was burnt ww toast spread with protein sludge and a banana, cinnamon sprinkled on top.

Seems like it just might be an "off" day for me for some reason. Probably feeling a bit "let down" after yesterday's weather. It was 15 degrees and beautiful here yesterday - today, -2 and calling for snow

Here is today's meals:

M1
    ww toast with pp and a banana

M2
    cheesecake

M3
    Starbucks venti skinny caramel macchiato - thought it might change my dreary mood...

M4
    chef salad - spinach, deli ham, egg, tomato, peppers, onions, mustard
    roasted brussel sprouts

M5
    meringue cookies - again, the mood thing...

M6
    sludge bowl

Cals = 1855
    fat = 60
    carb - 143
    pro = 201

Little over on carbs today - but I don't really care!!
    Last edited by ms_mac; 03-13-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Seems like it just might be an "off" day for me for some reason. Probably feeling a bit "let down" after yesterday's weather. It was 15 degrees and beautiful here yesterday - today, -2 and calling for snow
    Seems like a few of us have been having 'off' days lately. I too think its the bouncy weather. One day it's nice the next it's gloomy.

Great workout for an 'off' day!

My Building Journal:

Seems like a few of us have been having 'off' days lately. I too think its the bouncy weather. One day it's nice the next it's gloomy.

Great workout for an 'off' day!
    Yup, this weather totally sucks! I need to move to the south when its cold in Canada...which is about 10 months of the year..

My hubby comes home tommorow night, though, so all will be right with the world...at least for a few days until he needs to go back.

Here is today's meals:

M1
    ww toast with pp and a banana

M2
    cheesecake

M3
    Starbucks venti skinny caramel macchiato - thought it might change my dreary mood...

M4
    chef salad - spinach, deli ham, egg, tomato, peppers, onions, mustard
    roasted brussel sprouts

M5
    meringue cookies - again, the mood thing...

M6
    sludge bowl

Cals = 1855
    fat = 60
    carb - 143
    pro = 201

Little over on carbs today - but I don't really care!!
    Last edited by ms_mac; 03-13-2012 at 04:54 PM.

skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your progress is amazing, way to kick butt! Are you still only doing 1 HIIT and 1 LISS cardio a week? How do you decide your refeed days?

I'm always curious to see how its done the right way! You must be real close to your goal body now!

Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adela777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love your journal, clean cut, simple

It slush snowed here too. Im over it!

And Sbux and cacao nibs are expensive. But the nibs last forever!

Great work in here!
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
    Albert Einstein

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
    Confucius

Wed March 14th 2012

Originally Posted by skulpted View Post
    Your progress is amazing, way to kick butt! Are you still only doing 1 HIIT and 1 LISS cardio a week? How do you decide your refeed days?

I'm always curious to see how its done the right way! You must be real close to your goal body now!
    Yes, still 1 hiit and 1 liss\miss. Refeed comes every Sat - no particular reason but usually the whole family gets together for supper, so thats the day I pick for a cheat\refeed.....however I had an unplanned cheat last night

Originally Posted by Adela777 View Post
    I love your journal, clean cut, simple

It slush snowed here too. Im over it!

And Sbux and cacao nibs are expensive. But the nibs last forever!

Great work in here!
    Thanks! nibs last forever, eh?? Not here.....I'm just about out

So as I mentioned above, I ate a late night "snack" .... a big ole slice of cheesecake (actually half a small one)that I had left in the fridge. Granted it was the high protein low carb one, but it still set me back to the tune of 600 cals Yesterday's totals ended up being:
    Cals = 2460
    Fat = 80
    Carbs = 173
    Pro = 272 - YIKES!! Thats ALOTTA Protein...

So - I have a few options:
    1 - cut back today by 600 cals which would mean I only get 1200 cals - I THINK NOT!!
    2 - cut back today and tomorrow by 300 cals each - not a bad option, but 1500 cals - still not appealling
    3 - do extra cardio to the tune of about an hour - doubtful!
    4 - suck it up and move on - leaning toward this one

The way I see it - I am not getting stage ready, just a little online contest going on. I still have lots of time - 10 weeks before after pics are due, so really, is one bad day gonna hurt in the long run? Nope!!!

Okay, now that I got that outta the way - I just finished my weekly hiit:

10 intervals @ 10 mph for 40 sec, with 1:20 recovery between each. 22 min total.

4 - suck it up and move on - leaning toward this one

The way I see it - I am not getting stage ready, just a little online contest going on. I still have lots of time - 10 weeks before after pics are due, so really, is one bad day gonna hurt in the long run? Nope!!!
    I agree with this one, too.
    I feel ya on the off days, me, too, this week. Strange cause here the weather has been beautiful!
    Hope you have a great day today!!
    -- Nike

Thurs MArch 15th and Fri March 16th 2012

I agree with this one, too.
    I feel ya on the off days, me, too, this week. Strange cause here the weather has been beautiful!
    Hope you have a great day today!!
    Hope the rest of your week is getting better!

Yesterday was back and shoulders:

Palms facing (neutral grip?) pullups
    3*5,4,3

Rack Deads
    4*3 - 185lbs

BB Row
    3*12,10,9 - 80lbs

PUlldowns
    3*10,7,7 - 70lbs

DB Row
    1*40 - 20lbs

Bradford Press
    4*5,4,4,3 - 55lbs

Front\side raise
    3*9,8,8 - 15lbs

Upright Row
    1*26 - 25lbs plate

Today is a rest day and weigh in day - here are my results after 6 weeks:

Started at 131.8 on Feb 4th

Feb 10th - 127.2
    Feb 17th - 125.8
    Feb 24th - 125.6
    March 2nd - 125.2
    March 9th - 124.4
    March 16th - 122.4

So based on a 2lb weight loss this week I think I need to increase calories. I still have about 10 weeks ( I think 9 or 10) to go, and with 9 lbs gone in 6 weeks, thats just too fast for me. So I will increase by 100 cals this week and see how it goes. That puts me at 1900 cals.....1900 cals and cutting? Who would have ever thunk it???

Wow, crazy fast weight loss! How much more are you looking to lose??

So based on a 2lb weight loss this week I think I need to increase calories. I still have about 10 weeks ( I think 9 or 10) to go, and with 9 lbs gone in 6 weeks, thats just too fast for me. So I will increase by 100 cals this week and see how it goes. That puts me at 1900 cals.....1900 cals and cutting? Who would have ever thunk it???
    Wow!! That's awesome! Can't wait til I can do that one day YUM!

Holy wow on the 40rep DB rows... AND you managed to do raises and rows afterward!!.. amazing!

My Building Journal:

Wow, crazy fast weight loss! How much more are you looking to lose??
    I don't really have a number in mind - just wanna see my abs..

Wow!! That's awesome! Can't wait til I can do that one day YUM!

Holy wow on the 40rep DB rows... AND you managed to do raises and rows afterward!!.. amazing!
    Thanks - but I am complete toast today...luv it

So my extra 100 cals - chocolate cheerios in my night time sludge bowl. Oh Cheerios I have missed you

Sat and Sun March 17 and 18th 2012

Yesterday was leg day and my cheat meal - I earned it, let me tell ya

BB Squat
    4*5,4,4,3 -175lbs

Front Squat
    4*8,8,6,6 - 95lbs

BSS
    3*10,8,8 - 45lbs

Plie Squat
    1*40 - 20lbs

CGBP
    2*5,4 - 115lbs

Skulls
    2*10,8 - 45lbs

Tri Press Down
    1*20

Eats:

M1
    oats and whites

M2
    protein shake

M3
    Protein shake

M4 - out to a local steakhouse
    hubby and I shared an order of mozza sticks
    1\2 lb cheeseburger with fries
    2 lite beer
    and we shared a piece of chocolate devine cake!!!

Totals:
    cals = a bizzillion
    did not track macros ....I don't wanna know

Today was MISS cardio - ran 10K with hubby. It was beautiful here today!!

Today's macros:
    Cals = 1918
    fat = 63
    carbs = 145
    pro = 188

M1
    oats and whites

M2
    2:1 protein bar

M3
    lean pork tenderloin
    turnip "fries: