Closed Thread
    TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

had my monthly curiousity fap today

wacthed some trannies and oh boy was that hard to fap to

eventually found a few hot milfish looking trannies and busted it

disgusted is not even close to how i would describe myself afterwards
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

swat came into my house BillyTheKid90's Avatar
    BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    c'mon troy
    BRUINS HOCKEY

*Twitter Crew* @EnforceBoston
    *Seinfeld Crew*
    *Participated in the great tweet steal of Feb 6th 2013 crew*

RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RippedKuntBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Troy c'mon

I wanna get big brah dylanrpxxx's Avatar
    dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had a dream about this moment... When I was making love... to my wife Donna. On top a her; powerful thrusts, filling the sultry night air. Heavy breath. My son Gabriel walked in, little boy. My wife sprung out of bed and said "No, Gabriel! Leave!" And I said "No, honey, shut your mouth, let him watch." Let him watch what is being consecrated here. And I want the people to watch what is going to be consecrated here. And I will bring my son down here, and he will watch.
    **death metal crew**
    **welding crew**