Sponsored by Shark Boy ~ mattitude's Avatar
    mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My two-week low-carb plan... ADVICE NEEDED!!!

Just weighed myself yesterday and I'm 170lbs exactly at 5'7".

I used a cheapish pair of bodyfat calipers and it says that I'm around 16% BF.

My goal is to get to < 14% and then start a long term LeanGains diet schedule.

What I'm going to be doing (starting tomorrow) is go low-carb for a fortnight. Having around 30g of carbs immediately post workout, but other than that. The only other amounts of carbs that I will be consuming will come from small amounts of sauces and the small amounts that are in protein shakes.

Once the two weeks are up, I will then start a LeanGains bulk - which I will hopefully stick to long-term.

Is having the carbs after a workout a good idea? Or would it be worth just dropping it for the next two weeks?

Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you would need to lose 4 lbs of fat for you to be 14%.You can do that in 2 weeks.Its quite achievable.If you cut your carbs out you'll lose more weight though.

I would keep the carbs in a work a 1000kcal a day deficit for 2 weeks and then readjust kcal to your new maintenance

Sponsored by Shark Boy ~ mattitude's Avatar
    mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    you would need to lose 4 lbs of fat for you to be 14%.You can do that in 2 weeks.Its quite achievable.If you cut your carbs out you'll lose more weight though.

I would keep the carbs in a work a 1000kcal a day deficit for 2 weeks and then readjust kcal to your new maintenance
    Thanks! (Repped)