dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dchun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Getting Rid of Belly Fat in 30 Days

So, the past few months, I have been rigorously training to join the Navy. I used to be 5'7" and 193lbs. I'm now down to 180lbs and I've been feeling healthier, lookin better, and definitely not fitting into my pants like I used to. All great things. However, spring break and my fraternity formal is in about a month and I'm not looking as good as I want to. I still hve a considerable amount of belly fat and my face still looks kinda chubby.

I run 3 times a week (6-10 miles/week), goto the gym to lift weights about 2-3 times a week, and I eat chicken, vegetables, and I don't really snack all that much. I've also cut down on drinking considerably. I used to go out and get absolutely tanked at the bar, but now I have no shame in ordering a water or if I'm feeling tired, a straight redbull. My lifestyle, I would say, is satisfactory and I don't know what else I could really change as far as that goes. I lead a pretty healthy lifestyle, minus the stress that comes with college life.

So, given that, if anyone has any suggestions on how I can lose fat relatively quickly, I'm all ears.