24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'7", 183 lbs
    dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit dchun's BodySpace

Getting Rid of Belly Fat in 30 Days

So, the past few months, I have been rigorously training to join the Navy. I used to be 5'7" and 193lbs. I'm now down to 180lbs and I've been feeling healthier, lookin better, and definitely not fitting into my pants like I used to. All great things. However, spring break and my fraternity formal is in about a month and I'm not looking as good as I want to. I still hve a considerable amount of belly fat and my face still looks kinda chubby.

I run 3 times a week (6-10 miles/week), goto the gym to lift weights about 2-3 times a week, and I eat chicken, vegetables, and I don't really snack all that much. I've also cut down on drinking considerably. I used to go out and get absolutely tanked at the bar, but now I have no shame in ordering a water or if I'm feeling tired, a straight redbull. My lifestyle, I would say, is satisfactory and I don't know what else I could really change as far as that goes. I lead a pretty healthy lifestyle, minus the stress that comes with college life.

So, given that, if anyone has any suggestions on how I can lose fat relatively quickly, I'm all ears.