Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gatzu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Gatzu's BodySpace

saw this on reddit, no more internet for me (DON'T ENTER IF YOU'RE EATING)

This actually happened to a lady who is a close family friend.
    At one point, she worked at a convalescent home; not just for old people either. It was for folks who were a little nuts and couldn't take care of themselves. One lady there has this disorder. She thinks EVERYTHING is food, as in she'd eat her dinner and then start trying to eat the napkins. As you can guess, she ended up morbidly obese. She was too fat for the showers, so they had to take her out back and hose her down like an elephant. Since she was so fat, she had a lot of rolls, and they couldn't get everywhere. Now, one day the family friend is making her rounds of the complex, and was stopped by this dude in a wheelchair. He mumbles something at her. "Bitch stole my Doritos..." "What?" "That fat lady stole my Doritos and SHE WON'T GIVE 'EM BACK!" "Okay, okay, calm down. I'll get your chips back for you." She goes into the fat lady's room. She's in their with the chips and nothing else. Buck naked, with her legs spread. There's this thick almost gelatinous discharge in the fat lady's vagina. And she's dipping the chips. And eating it. With that cheese drip on pizza stretch effect. She apparently had this big smile as it dripped down her chin.

SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    people who think the phrase is 'buck' naked are complete retards

kasdlfjk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

Originally Posted by SCW View Post
    people who think the phrase is 'buck' naked are complete retards
    i think this might come as a shock. the phrase is "buck naked" and you are a "complete retard"

Stats: 5'11", 201 lbs
    TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheStoff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TheStoff's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kasdlfjk View Post
    i think this might come as a shock. the phrase is "buck naked" and you are a "complete retard"
    this.
    I have to agree, if that chit is real, I would literally commit da suicides.

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 183 lbs
    TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreyTrey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TreyTrey's BodySpace
    i thought it was 'butt-naked' lol

Stats: 5'9", 156 lbs
    DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DrBroscientist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DrBroscientist's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    This

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodymarvelous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bloodymarvelous's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    it is.
    but i could care less
    I write misk on every banknote I get.
    how the misc works. see a thread. copy the pics/info. start a new thread on same subject with the same pics/info. profit?

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prosky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Prosky's BodySpace
    Do you mean butt naked?

Edit damn had to reset password, wizard ^
    Biggest list of crews crew
    Most original crews crew
    Brag to girls about my "biggest list of crews crew" crew
    Used crew 3 times in a row in a sentence and it still made grammatical sense crew
    Only reason I am a virgin is because girls are intimidated by my 10/10 aesthetics crew
    I have a large penis, honestly, it's just really cold crew
    Would take 'bolics but can't afford to lose any testicular mass crew
    More hair on one ass cheek than entire face crew
    Was homophobic but now I'm gay crew

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ReviveTheWorld has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ReviveTheWorld's BodySpace
    tldr

edit: read it, strong wtf. i don't even..

Stats: 6'3", 210 lbs
    rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit rale's BodySpace
    it's buck nekkid down here in the south. both work, both are used.

also i'm trying hard to forget i read the op.
    *Intermittent Fapping Crew*
    *Misc Animal Shirt Crew*

milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    still less disgusting then the sort of people who post on reddit
    certified misc thread sniper: 37 comfirmed kills

everyone wants to be a no avi but no one wants to stop uploading shirtless pics,

liek dis if u rep bak evry time (500+)

*40InchBert > 40InchVert Crew*

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Umz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Umz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by rale View Post
    it's buck nekkid down here in the south. both work, both are used.

also i'm trying hard to forget i read the op.
    Explains everything