Everyone has one of those friends who starts lifting and doesn't know how to train and diet properly, Also doesn't think they need to do research.
- Friend of mine lifts
- Doesn't know how to diet or train properly
- Only trains chest, arms and abs, Hes been lifting for almost six months
- Friend believes hes not big yet because haven't been taking protein shakes LOOOL
- Friend tells me that he found a protein shake that will get you ripped and build muscle
- I tell him that a protein shake is not magic, It won't help you if your diet is not on point. Its a waste of money
- Friend looks at me like -_____-
- Friend says that I don't know what am talking about and says that the protein shake will help him get ripped just in time for summer
He doesn't want to listen to me so am just going to let him buy it and get srsly disappointed.
Do you guys have friends who would flat out ignore your advice?
Thread: Friends Who Ignore Your Advice.